19,504 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Dreams of a Geisha

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 20, 11 4:13 AM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Aug 12, 11 9:57 PM
I've been playing this game for a few weeks now on and off and just finished it. This is a great Match 3 game! I really liked the added strategy introduced by the rotating board. Graphics for the board tokens were very crisp and high-res, music was good, backgrounds were pretty.

I liked the 4 different modes of play and didn't end up with a strong favourite, which is a good thing. I liked the clearing the obstacles, and also setting off bombs and rockets. There are spells but I used them rarely, just because I didn't feel like using them. I rarely used shuffle for the same reason, only when I was running out of time.

I ran into some issues towards the end of the game where the game would lock up at times, especially when activating the teleport. Even a ctrl-alt-del wouldn't bring up the task manager and I had to hard reboot. However after uninstalling and reinstalling the updated game (update seems to have been released in early August 2011) I didn't run into any more crashes.

The game is timed, but when you can "buy" more time with points (from your score) when you run out, and you'll have tons of points so your time is essentially unlimited--so if you're concerned about there being a timer, don't be!

This is a very high quality, enjoyable game.

probaby221
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by probaby221 on Oct 2, 11 9:38 AM
I will like to knpw how many levels?

eastbayterri
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by eastbayterri on Jan 24, 13 12:50 PM
wish more developers of match-3 games would use the 4 modes of game play in the game.i loved the token in hand and the pop modes the best,i didnt care to much for the chaining mode and the swap mode was decent.i thought highly of this game

Go to: