dootney
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Comments for the Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation

[Post New]by dootney on Jun 24, 11 9:49 AM
Im with you on this one Geniegal, I never could get into this series I have demoed the other 2 and wasnt impressed and this one seems to have shrunk in size. It seems thats the case with all followup games lately .

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Jun 24, 11 4:23 PM
I have not played either of the first two games in this series, so I was interested to read the reviews of this one. I really DISLIKE adventure games; but then I read about finding 25 of this, 20 of that, and I really LIKE that feature in a game! So, based on that alone, I'm going to play the trial of this game. Just thought I'd throw my comment out there since not many people like finding multiples of items

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Jun 24, 11 6:33 PM
Goofyduck, sorry to hear that. I think Finished would be a really important thread. However, I would also like a thread for "Finishers" where people can actually discuss the game and ask questions like "What the heck do you think they meant putting this (or that) in the story". Kinda like people getting together after seeing a movie, or reading a book, and discussing their thoughts, including spoilers. Oh well! To stay on topic, my comment for this game was that I did not play the other two games in this series, so I really didn't "get" the storyline or what this one was about. I did find all 20 odd canes, but after ten minutes struggling to put together the watch on "easy" mode, I realized that this game just was not for me.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Jun 24, 11 7:51 PM
Nice graphics and all, but this game is extremely boring for me. I need more than just 20 of this and 25 of that, etc. Maybe it's the voice, very "****-hum." Didn't buy either of the other two either. Maybe tomorrow will bring something much better.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 24, 11 11:24 PM
goofyduck77 wrote:Okay - now I'm hair-pulling confused - last night it was "Official Reviews . . ." and now it shows it is just "Reviews for . . ." again? Aughhhhhhh

Yep, However the evidence as to the original name can still be found at the top of the replies!
Seems the original poster has been moderated!!!! LOL
Cheers

KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by KimiKanda on Jun 25, 11 8:30 PM
I like this game. What a challenge to put a watch together. Well, to me it's a learning experience. I find it intriguing and and full of trickery. So, you have to find 20 of this and 20 of that, at least the items are usuable. Where as in other HOG's you search for numerous items and you don't need them. So! What up! See yah!

fred78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by fred78 on Jul 7, 11 7:13 AM
KimiKanda wrote:I like this game. What a challenge to put a watch together. Well, to me it's a learning experience. I find it intriguing and and full of trickery. So, you have to find 20 of this and 20 of that, at least the items are usuable. Where as in other HOG's you search for numerous items and you don't need them. So! What up! See yah!

I totally agree! I'm usually not a big fan of pure HOG, so in The Fall, you get to actually find objects that are useful for the story which is nice! Oh, and I loved the watch puzzle! First, you think "no way I can do this!!" and you end up understanding how parts fit, brilliant and rewarding!

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jul 20, 11 4:07 PM
Chapter One was good. Was not impressed with Chapter Two or Three. For me, this Chapter was too short. Wish I had only purchased the first one. Oh well, live and learn.

HerrFlick
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by HerrFlick on Jul 23, 11 4:24 PM
Liked chapter 1, chapter 2 was somewhat a disappointment. Did'nt liked chapter 3 at all. I don't like the **** scenes. Boring to find 20 of the same objects every time.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Sep 14, 12 5:35 PM
Oh what an odd little game!

Just finished playing it and I'm still sitting here thinking "what was that all about?". I didn't play the first two Chapters, just this last one so maybe that's why I was disappointed.

It did have some unique mini games although most of them were too hard and I just didn't have it in me to move items around until they (hopefully) were in the right place. So many of the games I ended up skipping.

The voice was okay and the graphics were cool. I also found that some of the music was really nice.

Have to say that I am not planning on purchasing the first two.....

Go to: