boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Re:Reviews for The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation

[Post New]by boobailey on Jun 28, 11 5:29 PM
I liked this game. I'm surprised this is the last chapter. cleverly written.

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Jun 28, 11 8:12 PM
YAWN!!!! Very disapointing after the second one.I am glad that some of you fishies liked it. Isn't that what makes us all special is our differences?

Martha66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Martha66 on Jun 30, 11 6:28 PM
IT WAS A BUST, AND THEY SAY IT WAS THE END. JOHN DIDN'T SEEM CONVINCED. I LOVE THE FRIST ONE AND THE SECOND WAS OK. BUT THIS ONE WAS A WASTE OF MY MONEY

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Jul 3, 11 1:07 AM

for being an adventure game in the tradition of the first two of the series. Good graphics, good puzzles.

for being truly, amazingly short!

Buy it on sale or with a credit, don't pay full price!!!!

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Jul 3, 11 1:11 AM
For those complaining about it only lasting 2 hours or less...I find that nearly impossible to believe unless they skipped ALL the puzzles (and there were some fairly challenging ones, even in Easy mode) and/or played entirely from the walkthrough (figured out nothing on their own; they "solved" puzzles by using one of the 2 published walkthroughs).

I didn't skip any puzzles, I couldn't even figure out how to do that since I couldn't see a skip button. I only had to go to the walkthrough once on a puzzle I couldn't figure out, and at that it was only for a hint. Yet I finished the whole game in less than 90 minutes. That for sure is a short game to me!

[Post New]by BrittysMom on Jul 3, 11 7:02 PM
the fall trilogy chapter 3: revelation is so short. its not worth buying. the game was good, but it was over so fast, i was pissed.

pvsquare
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by pvsquare on Jul 4, 11 12:56 PM
I did not find the game that short, unless you skip the puzzles and use the easy options. But if you have played the first two games then final chapter makes everything clear. With all three chapters in my humble opinion it is very good game.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jul 5, 11 5:59 PM
I bought the game, I think the game is alot of fun..Kuddo's to the DEV's and BF games..
I love it when you have to enter act with the game, I find that very interesting, I really don't know how short the game is because i am still playing but i am enjoying ever minute.. Have fun fishes..

Re:Official Reviews for The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation

[Post New]by polarbr on Jul 6, 11 9:55 PM
jackryan wrote:Sorry, but this was a total rip-off ! I played the demo, bought the full game, and was only 15 mins left ! Not worth the cost at all. A complete let down compared to the others in the series. There was no thought needed, narator gave all hints, it was like having your hand held throughout the whole game. Wish I could get a refund !!

i totally agree. I found this game boring and way, way, way too short. I wouldn't have minded if I'd spent $2.99 for it, but expect more from a full priced game. I think it took me about an hour and a half. I would have been more entertained renting a movie. The puzzles were pretty easy and there were so many hints given, that most of them were no-brainers.

I really think that Big Fish needs to do a better job of reviewing the games they offer. This was very disappointing.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 13, 11 10:12 AM
Graphics – 2 stars
Story – 2 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2 stars
Overall – 2.25 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

Dianneamyte
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Dianneamyte on Jul 16, 11 9:31 PM
This game, the end of trilogy, was a huge disappointment. The length was ridiculously short.

The ending was just plain silly. This was like reading a good book with the end being big letdown.

The objects that were scattered around we at times impossible to find, even after using the page up to lighten up the scene.

The other two were pretty good and I, and I think, others who played the previous parts expected the third and last part of the trilogy to be an outstanding game.
Not!!!

I am not sorry that I bought the game even though the reviews, for the most part, led me to be wary of purchasing this game but I had to find out for myself how this all ended. Oh well that's how it goes sometimes.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 17, 11 3:56 PM
I must have gotten this game mixed up with another one. I remembered playing one of the Trilogy...this wasn't it. It was and is dark...too dark and I can't make it lighter. I don't like it cause Ican't see it. I am stuck on the puzzle with the locks. Can someone offer me a tidbit? LOL Thanks.

[Post New]by Miss_Hawk on Jul 17, 11 6:08 PM
The first Fall Trilogy was awesome,there was enough stumps to make it interesting. The second on was okay didn't take me long-2 days to complete. This one - Fall Trilogy 3 - was a waste of my money. I completed is in about 4-5 hours.Not a whole lot of difficult puzzles , I was very disappointed that this ones story was so short. Maybe if you do another one it will be along the lines of the first for puzzles and story lines.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Aug 2, 11 11:20 PM
Bummed, too short. I should have checked the walkthrough first. And too easy.

technocratee
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Loved Chapter 1, Chapter 3 too short

[Post New]by technocratee on Aug 9, 11 5:11 AM
Really liked the first game, my type of game, just this 3rd one really too short although still fun. Fun puzzles, good graphics, love the voice, the humor. Kuros is a similar type adventure game.

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Aug 21, 11 2:16 PM
well, part 3 and i am finally finished.....and what a surprise the ending was...lol....kidding...anyway, i enjoyed part one the most even if it was the most frustrating....the lost temple theme was cool...well woven strands of a very well told story...graphics good, u could see what u needed to see clearly....

Go to: