Re:Welcome to Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by azyavapai on Jul 5, 11 8:32 AM
SO, WHAT IS THE STORY BEHIND THE EYES? LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS HAVING PROBLEMS. GAME COST TOO MUCH TO HAVE THAT BIG A GLITCH. PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Rachieroos
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,039 Posts

[Post New]by Rachieroos on Jul 5, 11 11:50 AM
Interesting game, different from the usual iHog... someone said it reminded them of Drawn and I thought that too. LONG wait for the first H.O scene though - too long imo. I also didn't like being told what to do e.g. give the little girl (can't remember her name, old age!) her teddy bear, things which could have been worked out or done as a cut scene rather than instruct the player. That being said, it did make me feel like part of the story, so maybe it worked after all. I decided not to buy as I just don't think it's involved enough for me, and I wasn't gripped. I prefer the darker, spookier ihogs and maybe this is just a bit too cheerful (and maybe a bit childish?) for me. I think it will appeal to younger players and those who enjoy the innocent sort of vibe to the game. Just not for me, not right now. And with what I am hearing about the eye glitches, may be for the best...

[Post New]by sr1016 on Jul 5, 11 4:56 PM
i also had problems with the eyes so i uninstalled then re installed game hated starting over but was quick. BUT now I am toward the end hint keeps saying did you check gifts under the fir tree??? YES i did and strategy guide says take mystic ORB there is no orb i cannot get in mans pocket. I already made it to kid cut rope but need orb to continue. I wont restart game to many hours invested in game mad can i have a credit or money back or just cancel big fish????

[Post New]by cmfarst on Jul 6, 11 11:32 AM
just to let everyone know since i was fit to be tied with the 12-eyes issue, I restarted my game using a new profile. I was able to click on the eyes the second time around. i don't know if uninstalling and reinstalling had anything to do with the issue but i did try that previous to creating a new profile. good luck!

[Post New]by fallarrest on Jul 6, 11 8:48 PM
Fix the eyes, or give me my money back.

[Post New]by SerenHybrid on Jul 8, 11 8:19 AM
fallarrest wrote:Fix the eyes, or give me my money back.

Exactly. I don't want to uninstall and play through everything again. It's just not good enough to sell a game with that big a flaw. I've already put up with having to alt-tab out of the game and click back in to get the screen the right size because I love the game - it's one of the best I've seen in its genre. But that doesn't excuse being unable to continue without going through it all again.

airace
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by airace on Jul 9, 11 3:32 PM
O.K. I hate to say it but it seems this was not very well tested before release!! I did not have trouble with the eyes, but I cannot get the game to go into full screen mode! I have plenty of games that are large and complicated and have never had a problem going to full screen-as soon as I click full screen it goes blank and then I get the dreaded blue screen and I have to reboot!! So I am forced to play in a small screen and don't get the full effect! Also I finally got to where I needed to gather all the materials for the potion to "cure" the mechanic and got everything except the "amber tears"-The program will not let me pick up the tear at the shaman, as I try to approach the tear the curser goes to change the scean to move out of the "forest" I have tried to approach from the top, the side, with the inventory locked on and off and with the custom cursor and normal one and it will not let me pick it up!!! I have no choice but to ask for a refund and delete this game-pity since from what I see it seems to be nice.

[Post New]by lovingaminx on Jul 10, 11 2:17 AM
svenskaflica wrote: I am also stuck on selecting the "12 eyes".
I'm thinking that we all need a refund since this game is unplayable from this point forward.
Is everybody with me? - Either that or fix it, quick.

[Post New]by lovingaminx on Jul 10, 11 2:18 AM
I agree.. 1st game i have ever bought from BF and slightly peeved!!!

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 10, 11 1:29 PM
Most players have the problem with the eyes. BF says to uninstall and reinstall and then get a new profile. This is the third game in 3 days that I have bought and had problems with. This is disgusting. $13.99 for a CE that doesn't work the first time is ridiculous! I am getting tired of having to start over from the beginning a game that I am half way through time after time.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 10, 11 8:28 PM
Finally finished the game. Had to start all over from beginning. Then the game went completely black during the last few minutes. Had to restart my computer to get to the end of the game. This is not good guys!!!

sly30
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by sly30 on Jul 17, 11 3:43 PM
Bonjour, je suis française et j ai eu le meme problème que vous avec les yeux, j ai réussi à regler mon probleme, après avoir retélécharger le jeu c 'etait pareil :Impossible de récuperer les yeux alors je me suis dit que, avant de voir avec bgf j allais le recommencer pour voir et j ai changer de profil et ça a fonctionner.

Mutte
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Mutte on Jul 18, 11 1:23 AM
Well, it seems we all have a problem with the 12 eyes. Off course refund is a solution, but for me it would be the absolut last solution. What I want much more is to make Big Fish fix this game, so we all can continue playing.

Since half of the world seems to have this particular problem, it must be a bug in the game, and has nothing to do with our different computer settings.

So please Big Fish: Fix the bug!!!

[Post New]by Hollie_2 on Jul 20, 11 2:34 PM
NULL wrote:i cant get the twelve eyes in the hidden object scene.

[Post New]by axehandle6 on Jul 21, 11 11:19 AM
I am having trouble finding the catbird in one of the hidden object scenes. Is this a glitch? I cannot find it even when I take numerous hints.

Edited on 07/21/2011 at 11:20:36 AM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 21, 11 1:37 PM
Hey fishies!

For those of you having troubles with the "12 eyes", I just wanted to let you know that we released a new version of this game that fixes this issue.

You can click on the above link for more info, but one thing I wanted to point out is that you'll need to restart with a new player profile in order for the changes to take effect.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 07/21/2011 at 1:37:45 PM PST

[Post New]by devlin101 on Jul 29, 11 8:05 PM
Soobiedoo wrote:I am stuck on the eyes, too. No technical issues with this game up to this point, but the previous stuff was mostly in the trial version. Have you found a solution? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but that had no effect.

[Post New]by devlin101 on Jul 29, 11 8:09 PM
this game has been my favorite...cant remember exactly how i did it but i think there was atool which is somewhere that lets you see them all closer

[Post New]by devlin101 on Jul 29, 11 8:14 PM
i dont know y people r haveing so much trouble with this game.i personally dont think its the game itself as i had no problems with it.I LOVED THE GAME

[Post New]by devlin101 on Jul 29, 11 8:17 PM
sr1016 wrote: i also had problems with the eyes so i uninstalled then re installed game hated starting over but was quick. BUT now I am toward the end hint keeps saying did you check gifts under the fir tree??? YES i did and strategy guide says take mystic ORB there is no orb i cannot get in mans pocket. I already made it to kid cut rope but need orb to continue. I wont restart game to many hours invested in game mad can i have a credit or money back or just cancel big fish????

the old man gives u the orb then dies

Go to: