Westward 3 - cheats?

Re:Westward 3 - cheats?

[Post New]by Minue1 on Jan 11, 09 5:54 AM
I;m in the town to rescue the mechanic and can't get enough goldd for repairs, the mechanic has hidden AGAIN and the bandits are killing my gunslingers like crazy. I can see their hideout but can;t get to them. Any suggestions?

More gold

[Post New]by ravenloftt78 on Jan 11, 09 10:03 PM
I am deperately needing gold and can't find anymore, and I don't have a trading post...Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to find more gold?

[Post New]by pebbles2673 on Jan 12, 09 6:15 AM
flgatorgirl wrote:Anyone know how to find the red flowers for the guy?
build a flower pot then drag somebody over to it they will water it and the flowers will turn red

[Post New]by envy_nina on Jan 13, 09 7:08 AM
how can i help red's parents from bandit? i can lure bandit by dynamite and stir but i cannot pass ..how can i? THANKS

Soraya59
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Soraya59 on Jan 13, 09 8:00 AM
I have repaired the farm, have to build a granary but I have not enough gold.
Where can I get gold? I looked everywhere but can't find it.

[Post New]by lornajh0 on Jan 14, 09 10:07 AM
can anyone please tell me how to get my hero to go down the well in the sunken treasure quest???????
this is the only quest left to do as far as i know and it is driving me absolutely nuts!!!!!!!!
thanks in advance if you can help with this

[Post New]by CyndiB on Jan 14, 09 11:50 PM
Assuming you've done the 2 preceding steps for this quest in order - blown up the tree to access the trunk in the fenced area and then gone to the cave in the river near where Redd was fixing his wagon at the beginning - then as soon as you build the well you should get an exclamation over your hero and they will suggest climbing down the well. If that didn't happen I'd go back to a saved version and repeat the steps in order, and hope it works this time.

[Post New]by mamm2345 on Jan 15, 09 9:00 PM
does anyone know where the tallest tree is to chop down. Its the professional challenges quest.
thanks for any help

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 15, 09 9:08 PM
It's all the way over on the left hand side. Not too far down from the cabin.

umigame87
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by umigame87 on Jan 16, 09 7:59 PM
now i think i get stuck with gold as well... the problem is that i dont have yet any sheriff building, forgot to build trade post as well, and now my quest is the research the gold mine.. i have only 6 gold left...can't u imagine?? been roam for the entire village to find some more gold, but i have no more.. so any one knows what should i do except restarting my game?

[Post New]by envy_nina on Jan 16, 09 8:34 PM
it's near 3 men and left side of map

mamm2345 wrote:does anyone know where the tallest tree is to chop down. Its the professional challenges quest.
thanks for any help

[Post New]by bransblond on Jan 16, 09 8:37 PM
I got the well built in the circle of rocks but I cant seam to jump in
what am i doing wrong ??

Edited on 01/16/2009 at 8:39:56 PM PST

[Post New]by envy_nina on Jan 16, 09 8:39 PM
how can i collect 100 votes ?

[Post New]by bransblond on Jan 16, 09 8:41 PM
how can i collect 100 votes ?

you have to compleat all the extra challanges

eg the headless horse man that posses every one

[Post New]by MotherOcean on Jan 17, 09 2:38 AM
im stuck im in the first town i have to build a bank so i can deposit the 800 gold but i don't have enough skill points....I have finished the first five sherriff challenges but it won't let me do anymore....is there any other way i can earn skill points so i can build A BANK....or do i have to go back to a previous save point and start over?

[Post New]by envy_nina on Jan 17, 09 3:53 AM
ummm, i cannot find hidden treasure , i found a key in front of cave in the river ..and thanks 4 ur advise.
oh i cannot find blue rock to the old entrance

bransblond wrote:****w can i collect 100 votes ?

you have to compleat all the extra challanges

eg the headless horse man that posses every one

Edited on 01/17/2009 at 8:59:08 AM PST

[Post New]by bransblond on Jan 17, 09 4:05 PM
ummm, i cannot find hidden treasure , i found a key in front of cave in the river ..and thanks 4 ur advise.
oh i cannot find blue rock to the old entrance

there are 3 rocks in a circle above the house in the watter
put a well there and jum in
get you in to cave and you can get the key

[Post New]by Rozalind7777 on Jan 18, 09 4:27 AM
brickjr wrote:Okay, I finally made it to a new city and am at the part where I need to help other towns in order to get votes for governor. Only problem is..... the very first city I try to help has a goal that I can't complete. It says that I need to find who is stealing the money from the town, but I haven't figured out how to do that. I have walked to every person in town, killed all the bandits (that's one of the other goals to defeat the bandits so they will leave the mines alone), and even starting depositing money into the bank to see if someone would show up to take it. Nothing works!!!! Anyone else there yet??

Its the town major, you have to click on him then fire him.

[Post New]by litlwildcat on Jan 18, 09 5:45 PM
I have a question.. Is there anyone with a list of walkthroughs for the trading post challenges I have gotten as far as challenge 4 but I can’t seem to beat that one I run out of materials on the last part of that challenge. GRRRR! If anyone can please help [e-mail address removed by moderator]
Thanks bunches!

Edited on 12/18/2009 at 12:03:07 PM PST

[Post New]by woahbuddy91 on Jan 19, 09 11:36 AM
HELLPPP!
Redd came back to my town, and I tried to build him a tent to live in but I can't. It won't let me build, use dynamite or anything in that little box.
I have a sheriff's building and a sheriff, so idk why its not letting me add more people or whatever.

Go to: