Shamrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Shamrog on Jul 4, 11 6:20 PM
Sjlovescc wrote:Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled Nightmare...to no avail. Still stuck at the 12 eyes in **** minigame

Me too. Still stuck at the same place. Isn't there a patch yet?

Shamrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Shamrog on Jul 4, 11 6:22 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hey fishies!

If you played the free trial version of this game before purchasing it and are now experiencing the "12 eyes" issue, please <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstall and reinstall</a> your game to get the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/168068.page">newest version</a> that address this issue.

**In order for this fix to take effect, however, please note that you must create a new player profile.**

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Did this. It hasn't helped.

Shamrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Shamrog on Jul 4, 11 7:17 PM
YAY! Creating a new profile worked for me. At least it wasn't too far into the game. How come this bug didn't surface in the beta testing?

Edited on 07/04/2011 at 7:17:30 PM PST

[Post New]by tiredoftrouble on Jul 4, 11 9:14 PM
tired of trying to get the 12 eyes. Think they should just refund monies and take this game off the market until it is right. I like it but refuse to have to reinstall another game from them.

[Post New]by kimjan on Jul 5, 11 8:15 AM
I had the same problem with the 12 eyes. Reinstalled, changed profile, when I got to the **** scene, I found the 12 eyes FIRST. That solved that. Now I'm at the bonus level and I can't break through the "crystal" in the wasteland! I cannot find the buried statue....etc. Is there a resolution to this? I hate paying for a CE and NOt BEING ABLE TO WORK THROUGH THE BONUS CHAPTER!

[Post New]by Preylin on Jul 5, 11 8:38 AM
I am unable to play the bonus content. I have reinstalled the game as well because of the eye issue but now at the end when I am asked if I want to play the bonus, I click the OK button and nothing happens

please help

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 5, 11 6:44 PM
This whole game is a "Nightmare." I got stuck on 12 eyes and then got unstuck. Then I got stuck on carving out the head. I have reinstalled this game and my cursor starts floating all over the place. I would like my money back on this one!!!

mamaluv221
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by mamaluv221 on Jul 5, 11 8:46 PM
ok, is there a mod checking up on these????
first every time i tried to play i got the message "an unexpected error has occurred, try updating your drivers" which i did and then deleted and did again after it didn't work while in a live chat session. have also reinstalled 10 times and still wouldn't work. gave up and uninstalled.
Saw there was a new one with patches so i gave it a try and now i click to play and my screen will blip to black once or twice and then takes me right to thank you for playing in my game manager. Now what??
How many issues are going to happen with this game and if they aren't gonna get resolved then BFG should jusyt pull it.
SOOOOOO frustrating!!!

mamaluv

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 6, 11 10:45 AM
Hello everyone,

If you have installed the latest build for this game, please make sure that you have started the game over with a new player profile to make sure that all changes have taken effect.

mamaluv221, if you could please write back to the Tech Support rep that you've been working with with an updated Dr. Felix report, that might allow our rep to help you further. Working with our Support Team is the best way to find a resolution to any technical issues you're having with our games. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by mollari on Jul 6, 11 2:20 PM
Preylin wrote:I am unable to play the bonus content. I have reinstalled the game as well because of the eye issue but now at the end when I am asked if I want to play the bonus, I click the OK button and nothing happens

please help

Yes - that happened to me too!
I looked in extras and there was nothing there. I quit the game and the game manager both and restarted, then there was another extra that says "play bonus chapter" - look again after restarting game.

Edited on 07/06/2011 at 3:19:54 PM PST

TattyJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by TattyJane on Jul 6, 11 2:29 PM
NULL wrote:This whole game is a "Nightmare." I got stuck on 12 eyes and then got unstuck. Then I got stuck on carving out the head. I have reinstalled this game and my cursor starts floating all over the place. I would like my money back on this one!!!

TattyJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by TattyJane on Jul 6, 11 2:31 PM
Money back? Yes, me too. I'm not interested in all the hard work of reinstalling a game and replaying all the stages because the product as sold was not fit for purpose. I will accept repayment in game credits.

Moderator - PLEASE REPLY to this post.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 6, 11 3:41 PM
Hi TattyJane,

You can click on the link below to review our policy on refunds:

Refund and Exchange Policy

For further assistance, please contact Customer Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by HereF1shyF1shy on Jul 6, 11 7:52 PM
I have to agree with TattyJane. This issue is so prevalent, it should have come up when the game was being tested. For $14, you'd expect there to be more thorough QA done than this. I'm really disappointed.

TattyJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by TattyJane on Jul 7, 11 12:28 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hi TattyJane,

You can click on the link below to review our policy on refunds:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=213">Refund and Exchange Policy </a>

For further assistance, please contact <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Customer Support</a> and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

TattyJane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by TattyJane on Jul 7, 11 12:32 PM
Can I just get this straight? Are you saying, "Big Fish can publish a game that works for only just over an hour, so that suckers pay their money at the end of the trial period, play for a few more minutes and then find the game ceases to work, at which point they are told that it is non-refundable"?

mamaluv221
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by mamaluv221 on Jul 7, 11 3:19 PM
So i have decided that this is just to much of a pain to even try to play. to bad looked good.

mamaluv

[Post New]by grimmie53 on Jul 8, 11 4:16 PM
I had the problem with the 12 eyes so uninstalled, reinstalled, created a new profile. Now the inventory items I pick up disappear from my inventory. I noticed this in the 1st version when I picked up the wooden step ladder then when I needed to use it it was not longer in my inventory. What gives?

[Post New]by AdriannaDeste1 on Jul 8, 11 4:29 PM
I'm stuck at the 12 eyes too.. can see them all but nothing happens when I click on them... i'm bummed...

Ada_B
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Ada_B on Jul 9, 11 11:56 AM
I re-installed and started the game again, and it all worked fine. Although I was well fed up at having to start again. Anyway, now I'm playing it again and this time, the diamond has disappeared from my inventory when I got the diving suit out. Which is extremely annoying.

Not your usual standard, Big Fish Games.

Go to: