vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Comments for A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 19, 11 2:17 AM
The next scene was to find about 17 aubergines and numerous other vegetables and that is when I packed up because I was not in the slightest bit interested in finding them and anyone that wants to use the last 37 minutes of my demo time is very welcome.

Me too!!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jul 19, 11 2:25 AM
Oh goodness. I soooo agree with all of your comments. I'm quite a laidback kinda girl, but 5 minutes on the Parisien subway trying to get to Montmatre had me pacing around the house in a foul mood. Not a good thing first thing in the morning.

What a pile of absolute tosh. It's not even worth wasting a few precious minutes of your life downloading this rubbish. I was so hopping mad I almost created a new thread on the general chit chat, but then (wisely, perhaps?) decided to delete it.

I can only say that I am thankful I play on a Mac these days so all I had to do is drop the icon into the trash. I would have hated to have wasted any more time going through the lengthier Microsoft deletion process.

Let's hope the day improves

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Jul 19, 11 2:38 AM
belamba wrote:
I agree. Not as bad as some other HdO games.

***SPOILER***: wait until a light shows up on easel then click on canvas. Game automatically 'draws' for you.

I did that, but still nothing happened afterwards. Just a bit of paper with some vague outlines. I clicked til I could click no more :-)) Maybe its a glitch.....??

Don't think it's a glitz ***SPOILER***You have to click in line with what they are asking you to draw (at bottom of screen where **** objects show up). So if they are asking you to draw the bottle you click where you think bottle is etc etc. If you get it wrong you have to start again. I did it in 3 goes.

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by 0161 on Jul 19, 11 2:57 AM
gpherder wrote:Gee, I wonder who made this...

Bad game, bad graphics, bad playstyle, bad user interface, nauseating transitions...

Wait, it's starting to smell like...HdO.

skr041300
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by skr041300 on Jul 19, 11 3:09 AM
Why does Big Fish continue to offer games from this developer? Someone must be buying them??

moyung
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by moyung on Jul 19, 11 3:46 AM
What an awful waste of time, i tried half of the trial then quit. The hidden objects where boring, eggplants and corn husks!!! the dialogue was tedious and the artwork awful. Definitely not worth even finishing the trial let alone buying.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 19, 11 4:37 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
puppycake wrote: Having knowledge of what is REALLY going on in the world today regarding the new world order, HAARP, depopulation and a whole lot more, ding, ding, took me long enough to figure out what is behind these games. If anybody else has figured this out I would love for you to PM me about it.
Here we go again!

sooo...hdo and vampire games are really a huge conspiracy to take over the world? hmmmm veddy interesting

juttertje
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by juttertje on Jul 19, 11 4:44 AM
HdO games are an absolutely no buy for me. terrible games,they must be forbidden.

emu3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by emu3 on Jul 19, 11 5:05 AM
I am sorry. Please forgive my ignorance but what is the difference between **** and HdO?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 19, 11 5:08 AM
emu3 wrote:I am sorry. Please forgive my ignorance but what is the difference between **** and HdO?

hdo is just the dev of this particular game.....and has a long history of bad games....

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jul 19, 11 5:11 AM
emu3 wrote:I am sorry. Please forgive my ignorance but what is the difference between **** and HdO?

HdO is a GAME Developer (she says that with tongue firmly pushed into cheek). I don't know what other word you used as the Auto Censor has obliterated it with a line of asterisks**** I will presume though you said H0G!

emu3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by emu3 on Jul 19, 11 5:13 AM
Thanks,bella. I am new to the forums and some of the devs are also new for me. Boy,do I feel foolish! lol

emu3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by emu3 on Jul 19, 11 5:15 AM
And,yes,Kelvarda,that is what I was referring to. thanks,ya'll.

Poem123
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by Poem123 on Jul 19, 11 5:17 AM
Thanks all for the comments. I'm on limited bandwidth so it helps to know what demos to pass on.

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Jul 19, 11 5:21 AM
I didn't go any further than the subway map! How ridiculous!

emu3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by emu3 on Jul 19, 11 5:23 AM
Ditto, Poem123

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jul 19, 11 5:25 AM
A totally frustrating game for me. I really do not like all the little icons for different "instructions" in the game. Objects too tiny in a big background in the H0 scenes. Useless map (for me). Takes too much time trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing and where I'm supposed to be going. I just did not like the part of the demo I played...and stopped at the "match-3 keys" game.

Music annoying also.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Jul 19, 11 5:36 AM
emu3 wrote:Thanks,bella. I am new to the forums and some of the devs are also new for me. Boy,do I feel foolish! lol

Hey Emu3--No, No, No--don't EVER feel foolish about ANY of your questions, comments, or remarks! What you asked was a VERY good question; "censored" your use of a capital "aitch" and a capital "oh"! I think Kelvarda and Bella answered your query pretty well, with some good advice about not wasting your time with "Hd0" products.

Regards, elldee

Edited on 07/19/2011 at 5:38:05 AM PST

emu3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by emu3 on Jul 19, 11 5:47 AM
Thank you,Elldee,and I will be on the lookout for any other games put out by these particular devs.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jul 19, 11 5:49 AM
Is HdO like federally funded or something? Who keeps throwing money at it? Soros?

Go to: