laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Re:Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale Collector's Edition

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Jul 31, 11 8:08 PM
Very enthused about this one! Once I knew it was from the same people who gave us the Dark Parables, which I simply adore, I wasn't the least bit surprised at how good this was. I've only played the demo, and found it enthralling. Deliciously creepy and made me jump out of my skin more than once!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 2, 11 5:06 PM
cme550 wrote:This is a very good game, I'm partial to a good scary game. I don't much like FROGS though. Dark Parables were great as well, but not high on my list of favorite games

Debating on whether or not to wait until SE or use my two game club credits on it in August since I know what I wont be able to fill my punch card in July (been the worst month for me for games, I never accumulated 2 game club credits in as long as I can remember, I usually but at least one SE a month)

I'm sorry I wasted the money on the CE. The bonus chapter was basically a bunch of fractured object scenes and a come on for the next game. I absolutely loved the main game, but I deeply regret buying the CE. I should have waited for the SE.

[Post New]by GaGaGirlDance on Jan 8, 13 2:06 PM
Ce jeu est génial je lui ai mis cinq étoiles euh quelqu'un parle français?

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Apr 3, 13 2:11 PM
jennsmom wrote: I'm sorry I wasted the money on the CE. The bonus chapter was basically a bunch of fractured object scenes and a come on for the next game. I absolutely loved the main game, but I deeply regret buying the CE. I should have waited for the SE.

Oh, me (unhappy sigh)! Wish I had known before I bought the CE of this game that the bonus game is basically a bunch of fractured object scenes and a come-on for their next game. The fractured object scenes are not my favorite kind as it is... so that is always a "minus" for me in the first place. I'll avoid buying their CE's from now on if this is what they continue to offer in the bonus portion.

I love the artistry and beauty of the graphics in the Blue Tea games... but I wish they would intersperse the fractured object scenes with traditional hidden object scenes in their games. I think if they did that, more game lovers who don't like the fractured object scenes would be willing buy them.

Classicaljazz

[Post New]by Mme_le_Fantome on Oct 13, 14 9:43 PM
mamajay wrote:Did anyone else have a giggle at the ballerina's name? Rose Tyler - I started looking for the Doctor and Micky Smith, lol.

Yes, I loved this! I wonder if it's coincidence or if somebody at the company is a Whovian!

Go to: