Slowglass
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Jessica will have to find the secret without my help...

[Post New]by Slowglass on Aug 14, 11 4:38 PM
I made it through fourteen minutes before the music got on my nerves to the point of stopping play. Not that there's that much 'play' in the first place. As has been noted previously, almost everything that isn't part of the room is a "hidden object", so you can pretty much just click click click and eventually you'll 'find' everything. This aspect does come in handy with some of the HOs that are very tiny, out of scale with relationship to the rest of the room, and hence difficult to find. Overall I found it way too easy, and I'm not a hardcore gamer...but the parts that were difficult (like the tiny HOs) were difficult for the wrong reasons. Just not my cup of tea.

Edited on 08/14/2011 at 4:40:13 PM PST

12george
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Reviews for Jessica Secret of the Caribbean

[Post New]by 12george on Aug 15, 11 4:07 PM
I was so mad after i bought this game because the time was running out and just a few minutes after i started playing it again the game ended.......what a rip off!! I want my money back but i know that won't happen...

AmberKB
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by AmberKB on Aug 31, 11 1:48 PM
No buy from me. The graphics were awful. The Hidden Object scenes were a laugh.

The plot is really what got me. She doesn't question that her husband's been taken by the "authorities", she goes and accepts a package from an unknown person, AND in the span of a few minutes, her room is trashed. Uh huh.

lisslar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lisslar on Sep 6, 11 11:32 PM
I don't even want to confess that I ever downloaded this game, much less played it for 7 minutes. This nightmare being developed to production is an atrocity. *continue this rant for thirty minutes*

*glare*

*physical violence*

*cat hiss*

*pee on offending item*

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Sep 21, 11 2:57 AM
This game is an average HOG game. The graphics are also average, the music is ''funky'' lol, some items are very small.

The puzzles were mostly too easy, the rest of them did not make sense to me so because I had no interest in the game I skipped them.

I think this game would be more suited to children.

Definitely not a buy for me.

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Sep 21, 11 2:59 AM
lisslar wrote:I don't even want to confess that I ever downloaded this game, much less played it for 7 minutes. This nightmare being developed to production is an atrocity. *continue this rant for thirty minutes*

*glare*

*physical violence*

*cat hiss*

*pee on offending item*

Haha, you are funny!!

Go to: