Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by svenskaflica on Aug 18, 11 4:42 PM
In the arcade, in a hidden object scene, you are required to pick up a base ball and put it in a glove. I now have a portion on the glove visible and I am unable to select it. I cannot advance from here. Has any one else had this problem? Is there a patch/fix? I did install the update.
Any help would be welcome!

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by celticmist62 on Aug 21, 11 5:25 PM
Hi all. Just finished the game and enjoyed except for when the game would boot me out of a scene. Fortunately, when I restarted the game, it had saved where I left off. But being kicked out (and it didn't seem to happen at a particular time, sometimes I was in a HOG or just move around the scene) kinda threw me out of the gaming experience. I have 64-bit Windows 7. And I have downloaded and reinstalled the game a couple of times. Maybe it's just me. But it's the first and only game I've had this issue on.

[Post New]by slotsgirl on Aug 22, 11 7:35 PM
OMG!!!!!!! I have never been booted out so much in all my life. I enjoy the game what little I get to play. It keeps crashing and get the blue screen and it doesn't matter whether I open the game from the Game Manager or just open the game by it's icon.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Prof_chaos on Aug 24, 11 4:50 AM
naranda wrote:
challis3 wrote:Um- still waiting to hear a fix for the incorrect download problem. At least one other Fish reported this as well as me. BFG incorrectly downloaded the first Redemption Cemetery Game instead of the one I actually purchased. And 36 hours later Im still waiting for a first response....

This happened to me too! I've now paid for the 1st Redemption Cemetery two times - both are listed in my account history. Will be trying chat on monday to try and get this straightened out.

I have exactly the same problem, and my purchase history shows I've downloaded "Redemption Cemetary: Curse of the Raven" !

[Post New]by Taterbugtwins on Aug 28, 11 7:17 AM
So frustrated. I bought this game, and have yet to be able to play it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and nothing. I open it, and the furthest I have gotten is to enter my name. The screen minimizes all the time and was such a waste of money.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 29, 11 2:08 AM
Taterbugtwins wrote:So frustrated. I bought this game, and have yet to be able to play it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and nothing. I open it, and the furthest I have gotten is to enter my name. The screen minimizes all the time and was such a waste of money.

If you can`t play the game, contact Customer Services (click on the green envelope at the right), and tell them about it, and ask for a refund.

This is the first ERS game that actually gave me the blue screen of death. I was not only very surprised, but shocked as well. And when I uninstalled the game, a message came up, telling me that it was not compatible with 64-bit.

Now, all ERS games I own, and I own almost all of them, play without any problems on my Win7, 64-bit laptop. So I am very confused why this game didn`t play and worse, made my computer do an "unexpected shutdown", i.e. blue screen.

So if anyone from ERS is reading these complaints, I do hope they will check this game out thoroughly, because I have never seen so many problems being posted here with an ERS game.

JoAnn7
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by JoAnn7 on Sep 1, 11 2:42 PM
I don't know if anyone has had this problem, but I finished Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight CE and started playing the bonus level when I had to quit the game. The next day when I came back it was if I had never played the game at all because it would not let me access the bonus level to pick up where I left off at. I don't want to go through the whole game again just to get to the bonus level. Is this a common problem?

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Sep 10, 11 7:02 AM
Got beyond chapter 6 the game crashed i restarted it and got message save error and the game tppk me back to the beginning ugh whats going on is there a fix?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 12, 11 4:13 AM
The game crash is also happening on the SE version; I had saved two of the children & was beginning with the 3rd child when the game crashed. It not only crashed it shut down my computer & I had to do a reboot.

When I tried to reopen the game I had a message that the save file was corrupt & I lost all of my progress.

Am not happy; if this was a known error in the CE why was it not fixed by the time the SE was released.

Edited on 09/12/2011 at 4:16:36 AM PST

[Post New]by huggybug on Oct 18, 11 10:07 PM
I had the same problem described above when I clicked on the ball, put it in the baseball glove, and clicked to put it in inventory. There is a piece of the glove left sitting in the scene and I cannot select it. This is W-A-Y into the game - I would hate to have to go back and play the whole thing over but now I'm unable to go forward. Great game, super graphics and good story - but as it is now, I can't finish it. Too bad.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Oct 22, 11 1:24 PM
Just finished and the only problem I had was the lag between scenes. Had me holding my breath each time cause I thought it was going to crash. But other that that...a very enjoyable game.

Lpost
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Lpost on Mar 2, 12 8:07 PM
Having problems installing game from disc it seems to install ok but when trying to run I get the error message:

Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "audiere.dll", error 126

Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

[Post New]by wintersnow888 on Sep 28, 12 4:17 PM
Could someone please help me?--I seem to be having a unique problem with this game-- inside the cathedral when you have to put the rops ladder down the well I am unabl to get it to go foward----I have yried deleting and reloading the gam to no avail! It wont allow me to put the ladder down the well--I tried clicking it all over different areas etc. ---so I cannot advance in the game...any suggestions?

Carol21950
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Carol21950 on Jan 15, 13 2:37 AM
I was playing with no problems until I needed to create the carousel ticket. It was late at night and I needed to sleep, so I used the menu to quit the game.

When I started the game the next time, it opened at the ticket place, but I cannot get the square buttons to pop out of the slot on the right. I've tapped and pushed and used every motion I can think of, but can't get it to work. I've tried maneuvering to other areas of the game and then returning to the ticket booth, to no avail.

This is for the third child, which means I've gotten most of the way through the game. I sure don't want to have to start all over again.

Any ideas?

iPad version glitch preventing game progress

[Post New]by hollyface1975 on Jan 23, 13 6:50 AM
Hi,
I'm in the last "story" at the carnival. I'm in the HOS on the carousel and the list of objects shows the toothbrush BEFORE you see the blue (requires more action) toothpaste. I clicked the toothbrush first only to discover that you must use the toothpaste tube on the toothbrush to find the toothpaste object. Now I can't progress in the game without finishing this HOS.

Suggestions?

Go to: