WARNING - HdO

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:WARNING - HdO

[Post New]by sassylassie on Aug 23, 11 4:42 AM
sinshack wrote:For those of you who don't know, HdO are the developers of a series of games. They are cookie-cutter games, with the exact same controls, the exact same gameplay, but with different artwork. If you play one, you've played them all.

The game controls are clunky and hard to use, the games are boring and short, and every one is exactly like the one before.

Just like [removed by moderator] games as I mentioned before. But I won't even go near [removed by moderator] games.

Edited on 08/23/2011 at 8:38:24 AM PST

Bredoe
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Bredoe on Aug 23, 11 4:48 AM
What do you mean by HdO-game?
I'll never heard of it.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Aug 23, 11 5:05 AM
Read my post above. But I like their games.

Edited on 08/23/2011 at 5:06:32 AM PST

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on Aug 23, 11 5:22 AM
Hdo is a No! I am truly sorry if the game developers are hurt by our comments. These games are just not fun and not worth downloading. For anyone who does enjoy them, have fun. I will not download this one.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Aug 23, 11 5:34 AM
HDo must be taxpayer funded/subsidized. There's no way they can survive this long based on market practices. So since they already got my money, thanks for nothing.

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Aug 23, 11 6:04 AM
Downloaded the demo. Played less than two minutes. Uninstalled it. This should be offered as a $2.99 game and even then, I doubt I'd buy it.

SueDee67
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by SueDee67 on Aug 23, 11 6:13 AM
[removed by moderator]? I like their games as a rule. As with all things not all their games are A-1
But nothing is perfect.

Edited on 08/23/2011 at 8:42:16 AM PST

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Aug 23, 11 6:18 AM
HdO is the moniker of developer SoliLabs for their Hidden Object games. They are published by Anuman Interactive.

Thanks for the heads up. I was initially thinking this was a sequel to the Match 3 game Around the World in 80 Days.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 23, 11 7:36 AM
I respectfully disagree with the WARNING thread title--doesn't a WARNING imply a threat of bodily harm or at least some kind of disastrous results? I don't really see any "bodily harm" (maybe motion sickness or headache?) or "disastrous results" (maybe an update to your BFG GM?). Perhaps a simple HEADS UP would be better.

[Post New]by doofenschmurtz on Aug 23, 11 7:56 AM
I think Warning is perfect and thanks for the information .I would think that if a developer wants our respect they should give their customers respect

Corie60
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by Corie60 on Aug 23, 11 8:01 AM
All I can say is WOW! I am unable to do a review as I only lasted 7 minutes. I had never played a game by these folks, but this was pretty boring and easy. Perhaps for a child!

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

WARNING - HdO

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Aug 23, 11 8:08 AM
FunIt wrote:It's another Hd0 game.

Yes, that says it all.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Aug 23, 11 8:35 AM
I'll give it a try. I actually liked their previous offering A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories. It wasn't a great game but it was a pleasant time-waster, which is all I'm actually looking for in a game.

I've found that even if a bunch of people love a game, I might dislike it and vice versa, so it always pays to give the demo a chance.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Aug 23, 11 8:46 AM
It seems the more I say I hate hidden object games, the worse it gets. I actually tried this and let me tell you, it's a hidden object game on steriods.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 23, 11 8:47 AM
Hello folks,

As bfgImbrium has posted a warning to please remain respectful towards our developers and it doesn't look like the conversation has veered towards the friendly waters since, I will be locking this thread.

We encourage all feedback, both positive and negative, but ask that our users remain friendly and constructive while providing their thoughts in our Game Forums.

If you have a review of this game after having tried the Trial Version or have played the game in full, please feel free to share your thoughts in the Reviews thread. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: