Re:Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jbockemeyer on Aug 5, 12 5:09 AM
It's a shame that I paid good money for this game and I cannot get past the missing blue crystal. It went off the screen and the strategy guide nor any on the forum can help. Have to give it up.

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Oct 19, 12 6:29 PM
I am having trouble with the blue crystal, also. I have it in inventory but am not able to pick it up. Something is wrong.

[Post New]by Neteret on Jul 12, 13 12:01 PM
martyn18 wrote:Am I being thick!! can't place the blue crystal in the light in the wise ones hut. Driving me scatty.

I totally lost the crystal by moving it down. Same thing for pocket dragon. I tried quitting out of the game and returning. No dice. This game isn't worth starting over again just to get to this point and being really careful. It is a nice time passer, about the same as solitaire in interest only prettier artwork. Does anyone have a thought about how to go back to before this part and then proceed?

[Post New]by Neteret on Jul 13, 13 10:30 AM
Neteret wrote:
martyn18 wrote:Am I being thick!! can't place the blue crystal in the light in the wise ones hut. Driving me scatty.

I totally lost the crystal by moving it down. Same thing for pocket dragon. I tried quitting out of the game and returning. No dice. Then I noticed in the remaining list at the bottom of the scene a glimmer on one side and a ghostly image of the crystal. It turned out the glimmer was the dragon which was easily dragged out to put on the hearth to light the fire. The crystal can be dragged up to the light and then the wheel has to be turned several times, thus solving the whole problem.

[Post New]by Suenortham on Feb 1, 14 4:26 AM
Please help I'm stuck in the game having trouble with broom it won't sweep the dirt for me to get in to the cellar I have no updates to fix the problem but don't want to have to go back to the beginning and start again can anyone suggest any thing

[Post New]by Ashy108 on May 2, 14 4:53 PM
I've got up to the part in chapter 4 where I have to spike the guard's drink. I mixed the drink up and put it in the glass, but then all of my inventory items disappeared and so did my dragon! This means I can't put the stuff in the drink so I can take the guard's clothing. This is very frustrating!

Go to: