jbinch
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper forum

[Post New]by jbinch on Sep 16, 11 1:34 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
I'm stuck in the same spot and have double clicked numerous times and nothing happens.
Are you running XP?

Yes...is that the problem?? Is there a way around it ?? Thanks..JB

jbinch
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by jbinch on Sep 17, 11 7:47 AM
dannysgirl11 wrote:I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP I'M STUCK AT THE POLICE STATION I LOOKED AT BOTH FILES BUT NOW I'M STUCK I USED A HINT BUT IT TAKES ME TO EITHER THE MAP OR THE DESK CAN SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEE HELP!!

Hi dannysgirl11...were you ever able to get passed this?? I've tried everything and finally uninstalled and have asked for a refund. Too bad..I was enjoying it.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 17, 11 8:31 AM
No, there's no way round it yet as we haven't had a new version.

[Post New]by cheddarfish on Sep 22, 11 4:01 AM
help i am stuck in the detective's office nothing happens when i click the files helppppppp please any1.

[Post New]by Librarylady4 on Sep 23, 11 8:39 PM
Wondering if anyone has had this problem: can't get the cop to talk inside of the police station. I, too, had an Error Code 3 at first. The code problem was corrected by going into my start menu, right clicking on my computer, and going into properties and following the instructions from there. It didn't fix the entire problem, though. The game stopped downloading so I uninstalled and re-installed. Same problem...Hint button said to talk to cop, forum walkthrough said talk to cop. Clicked on cop and NOTHING. Got out of game and re-entered the game new as a new player....nothing. Wonder if the tech problems downloading have anything to do with the cop not talking?? Any suggestions? If not, I'm going to get my money back on this one....seems, from reading the other posts, that this game is just full of problems!!

[Post New]by momphyl45 on Oct 6, 11 4:59 PM
I purchased a ticket at the train station, but the ticket does not show. where did it go?

[Post New]by momphyl45 on Oct 6, 11 4:59 PM
I purchased a ticket at the train station, but the ticket does not show. where did it go?

[Post New]by mynxbaby on Nov 21, 11 6:50 PM
mercyone wrote:Hi

Does anyone know what to do with the tarot cards, I keep clicking on them but all it tells me is which card is missing. Whne I click the hint it directs me to the right side of the cards but that's it. Thanks.
You have to look for the kings and that is where I am stuck. After I found them and places them on their piles.

[Post New]by mynxbaby on Nov 21, 11 6:50 PM
mercyone wrote:Hi

Does anyone know what to do with the tarot cards, I keep clicking on them but all it tells me is which card is missing. Whne I click the hint it directs me to the right side of the cards but that's it. Thanks.
You have to look for the kings and that is where I am stuck. After I found them and places them on their piles.

adragon
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by adragon on Dec 21, 11 6:14 PM
I have read posts, blogs, walkthrough but, on my second play of the game, the prybar has gone missing and there is no way to go backward to find it as I don't know where it was last seen. I am in Chapter 5 at the Barbershop and need to open the box. . .I am guessing I need to start over? Could be I am using the same profile and should have set up a new one? Could be the 'known issue' with XP? I will try to reload. . .and hope it resolves. . .but, if anyone knows a way around this, please let me know. Thanks!

[Post New]by ravehog on Sep 19, 13 11:09 AM
rubrluvr wrote:No longer stuck !!! in the window in the backyard, zoom in and VERY well hidden on the right of the window frame is a scalpel !! Take it and go to the front of the building and cut open the sack which contains cement. Use the shovel to collect the cement and go into the baqckyard again. tip the cement into the cellar and then the beer and the object will float to the top for you to collect.

My Original Post here:Am stuck between the backyard of Black Eagle brewery and Hardimans (where the barrel with the beer is and the sack of 'something'. In the backyard there is a piece of somethin in the cellar window I cant reach. I have a bucket of beer, tweezers,truncheon,surgeon saw and a shovel but nothing works anywhere and I can't leave this scene. Can you please help me to move out of here when its complete. Thanks

Thanks for the scalpel, life saver.

Edited on 09/19/2013 at 11:11:41 AM PST

[Post New]by Anonymous007 on Apr 8, 14 2:33 PM
Right, I really need help. So I'm on the 3rd chapter and I'm trying to make the sleeping potion I looked up the tutorial when I was stuck but it said when.you open the skull you should find a key, I found cinnamon and I am now literally stuck and I've tried looking in other places for the key but found nothing and I can't click on the skull again. HELP ME

[Post New]by coldwater on Jun 20, 14 1:22 PM
I like this game until chapter 13 the vase an gold sign all inventory flew away somewhere never to be seem again so can't finish game like many others that I brought. over 400 games. Some games won't even download never to be played by me maybe a ghost will have a better chance. just mind blowing

Go to: