grubaba
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by grubaba on Sep 8, 11 6:21 PM
cstdenis wrote:
Peachy1969 wrote:I have been happily playing this game on Windows 7. Played the first 2 books,when I get to the 3rd book, I can play the 1st level but when I try to play the 2nd I end up with a black screen and the error message
Error: Access Violation at 0x6D747237( tried to read from 0x6D747237), Program terminated.

What is this and what does it mean?

This happened to me too. Usually you get this error when you first try to play a game, so it was kinda' weird. I just did my standard access violation work-around to bypass the game manager and it worked. I was able to pick up my game at level 3.2.

Here is how to do that:
Go to the folder where the game .exe file is, then copy the "mkftp3.exe" file and paste it right into the same folder.
Then you have to rename the file (right click it and choose "rename") to anything you want.
Then right click that new file and change the properties to "run as administrator."

Once you've done all that, you can right click it again and choose "send to" and then "Desktop as shortcut" to put an icon on your desktop.

Then if you play from that icon (not the "PLAY..." icon), you will no longer have the access violation.

Good luck with it.

That worked! Thanks!!

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on Sep 9, 11 10:05 AM
This is an answer to the warehouse question from shinygal 4. It does not show up on the side. The warehouse adds +1, (or 2 or 3 depending on the level) to what ever the worker brings to the shack. It happens when the materials are gathered. The treasurey adds +1 etc. on the side since it happens every cycle of play. Hope this helps.

Edited on 09/09/2011 at 10:07:21 AM PST

[Post New]by rccola89 on Sep 11, 11 4:26 AM
game goes black and locks up at board 3.3 no matter how many times we start a new profile or uninstall it and install it again nothing ive tried so far has worked

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Sep 11, 11 6:00 AM
rccola89 wrote:game goes black and locks up at board 3.3 no matter how many times we start a new profile or uninstall it and install it again nothing ive tried so far has worked

rccola - look up &uarr two posts and read my solution to the problem.
Hope this works for you.

Uniq1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Uniq1 on Sep 15, 11 8:16 AM
My game MKFTP III keeps craching with en error violation and kicks me out...I have only two more levels to get and it won't let me complete before it boots me out...I have Windows XP as operating sytem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice...

mitzi460
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by mitzi460 on Sep 18, 11 5:50 AM
I have had no problems playing any of my games out of game manager until today. Suddenly all my games are stopping and restarting. What do I need to do to correct this issue. I am using Windows 7 86x

[Post New]by lmll41 on Sep 19, 11 1:11 PM
This has started to crash which is a pain as I'm on the last level. It just suddenly stops working. It is definitely linked to the McAfee Security I have as this also suddenly stopped working. McAfee has now fixed the problem their end but My Kingdom still doesn't work. I read on another forum that you have already notified McAfee. Any idea when they will sort out why their product crashes the game?

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Sep 20, 11 1:25 AM
None of my games work, including this one. They start, then a few seconds in, I am thrown back to the game manager. I hope this is fixed quickly. Yes I have McAfee too.

Tchrcook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Tchrcook on Sep 21, 11 3:16 AM
"Path is blocked" on 5.7. It is NOT because the lodge is blocked. Any other suggestions?

[Post New]by morganna232373 on Sep 24, 11 2:55 PM
HI
I have been enjoying this game. However, I am stuck on level 3.8. Nighttime keeps catching me when I'm almost finished. Anyone have any tips I can use?

Thanks, Bye

[Post New]by estrellaangela on Sep 28, 11 1:24 AM
Hi
Like the three games,but please give us a chance putting the help beetween playing away.Play more than once is disturbing.
angela

[Post New]by pineapplerae on Oct 21, 11 9:14 PM
grubaba wrote:
cstdenis wrote:
Peachy1969 wrote:I have been happily playing this game on Windows 7. Played the first 2 books,when I get to the 3rd book, I can play the 1st level but when I try to play the 2nd I end up with a black screen and the error message
Error: Access Violation at 0x6D747237( tried to read from 0x6D747237), Program terminated.

This happened to me too. Usually you get this error when you first try to play a game, so it was kinda' weird. I just did my standard access violation work-around to bypass the game manager and it worked. I was able to pick up my game at level 3.2.

Here is how to do that:
Go to the folder where the game .exe file is, then copy the "mkftp3.exe" file and paste it right into the same folder.
Then you have to rename the file (right click it and choose "rename") to anything you want.
Then right click that new file and change the properties to "run as administrator."

Once you've done all that, you can right click it again and choose "send to" and then "Desktop as shortcut" to put an icon on your desktop.

Then if you play from that icon (not the "PLAY..." icon), you will no longer have the access violation.

Good luck with it.

That worked! Thanks!!

I did this work around and it worked for a while and then suddenly stopped working. No matter what I try to do the game crashes whenever I click play. I am confused about why it was running fine for a while and now won't play at all. Any ideas?

nekonyu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nekonyu on Nov 7, 11 2:28 PM
Taltam1 wrote:I downloaded the trial but my Game Manager is showing that my trial is expired before I got a chance to play. Please advise. Thanks.

Edit: I attempted to uninstall but the Game Manager shows Error 346(?) and says that the game is still running when I never got a chance to open the game.

Did anyone ever address the actual issue of that error?

[Post New]by scottkd on Jan 4, 12 5:50 PM
I have been attempting to get help from BFG "help desk" for weeks now. I finally simply found the file and sent to my desktop. Then I right clicked then chose "run as administrator" (I didn't have to copy, paste and rename). Now all I have to do is double-click from my desktop. Thanks for the ideas cstdenis!
Why didn't the BFG helper tell me this?

swh4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by swh4 on Mar 22, 12 1:59 AM
I'm on 5.9 and have built the temple, but every time I try to clear a ghost it says the path is blocked. Anyone got any ideas on what to do - I have plenty of gold and food.

casherr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by casherr on Mar 7, 13 9:21 AM
Islanderhh99 wrote:
littletanpom wrote:I was very happy to see this game. I installed with no problems went though the story lines and am ready to play. But nothing happens when I click on "episode 1". I am currently running Windows 7 - what gives? I have never had this happen to me before. Any advice fishies?

UPDATE:Uninstalled and reinstalled game. Messed with it a bit and I can now play. I too liked the map of previous games and wish it were back!

Having the same problem, nothing happens when I click play. Am I going to have to reinstall it?? Ugh....

I don't have the full screen either. Can't even see a play button. I tried unchecking full screen and all I got was a windowed version of the same screen. Is there no fix for this? I have downloaded and installed it twice. Guess I need my money back.

Edited on 03/07/2013 at 9:24:29 AM PST

[Post New]by whodatpyt on Jul 8, 13 5:46 PM

I am having the exact same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Any suggestions?

molinka
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by molinka on Dec 19, 13 3:58 PM
Hi
I'm on level 3/episode 3.
We recently installed Windows 8 & had to reinstall the game. I have been playing with no issues! Until yesterday When I attempted to play episode #4/ I received an error message/ " error in script, game will shut down".
We did everything suggested in the technical help section to try & fix the bug but the game will not advance beyond episode #4. We uninstalled & reinstalled 5 x's Shu down & restarted the Pc.. Still cannot play the game..
Please help!

molinka
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by molinka on Dec 19, 13 4:04 PM
Hi me again here is the exact message:
ERROR access violation at 0x566BE998 ( tried to read from 0x00000011) Program Terminated ERROR

Thank you for helping me

Sorrybut
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sorrybut on May 9, 14 5:32 AM
These last mini games, with the coins, birds and dragon are very hard for me - I don't have a very precise mouse, here ;-).

Anyway, finally, I did the first. Broke the developers record, even.

BUT: I don't get gold for it! The shield stays silver...

Okay, I don't really need to see that bear. Bugs me just the same.

Later, after trying the first level again in one go: There he is, that bear. Okay, then :-).

Edited on 05/09/2014 at 6:41:18 AM PST

Go to: