indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Reviews for Sacra Terra: Angelic Night

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Sep 10, 11 5:50 PM
HA! YREV YNNUF! EM OOT. Great game..Huh?

[Post New]by nannaroper on Sep 11, 11 3:30 AM
This is the first time I have reviewed a game, this one I had too, it is fantastic, loved every minute. I always read your reviews before I download any game love reading your comments, the one thing I am happy about this game it proved my $700 new glasses worked LOL. did'nt have to use the hint button to find hidden objects. Would like more like this please.

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Sep 11, 11 12:45 PM
A bit disappointed

[Post New]by triquetra33 on Sep 12, 11 1:07 PM
Really enjoyed this game, absolutely wonderful!

[Post New]by mkelley4240 on Sep 13, 11 4:24 AM
This is absolutely one of the best hidden objects game I've played! I own and play alot of these games and most have become very predictable and boring. This was truly an exception. The graphics were beautiful, the flow was intuitive and challenging enough to keep me interested but not hard enough to frustrate me or have me seeking a "walkthrough."

tazdaffy
Narwhal
Narwhal
30,066 Posts

[Post New]by tazdaffy on Sep 13, 11 9:10 PM
Beautiful graphics! So far the best I have seen. Well worth the buy. I loved it.

minkmoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by minkmoo on Sep 14, 11 11:45 AM
Just completed this and loved it. Ending was quite eery, but then so was the entire game. So glad I purchased this one and will be playing again soon.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Re:Review for Sacra Terra: Angelic Night

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 15, 11 10:42 AM
gjnashif wrote:I downloaded the SE game and started playing it, the opening sequence is some of the the best computer animation I have seen in a casual game of this kind, it was incredible. I did not demo this game, based on the developer and the reviews, there was no need to, I really like the expert mode, no sparkles, but there was no tutorial, which was alright with me, but I am also curious as to why the hint button immediately fills right back up...... isn't there suppose to be a one minute fill time in the easy and two minutes in the expert mode, other than the Hidden Object scenes, I am getting no help and no sparkles so I am in expert mode, thank goodness for that, but the temptation to use the hint button is overwhelming when it refills so fast...... LOL.... my favorite part of the game is the "morphing" or the beyond objects.... I do not know why, I think I just like to search and find and sometimes even destroy (pause for dramatic effect) "just a little". But then again that is one man's opinion....

---gnashif

From my CE post -

I have the SE so I don't know if CE is the same but in the casual (easy) mode the hints in my game are alway usable. No recharge needed. Also if you use the hint button when not in the H.O. mode, it will show you where to go next and what to do when you get there.

It seems great to have a choice as so many complain about having to do H.O.s just to get on with the game or not being able to find objects. Your choice, use the hint button whenever you want or not at all.

It seems to make the Guide pretty useless though.

If others don't find this in their game, please let me know.

Is this a glitch? if so it's a good one.

By the way, love this game so far!

Edited on 09/15/2011 at 9:29:37 PM PST

arfur99
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by arfur99 on Sep 16, 11 5:08 AM
Awesome game as has been said before! Now into 3rd or 4th play. It ranks up there with MCF. Just wish there were more games like this coming through. If there were I'd be bankrupt!! Good on BF and Developers. Keep games as good as this coming.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 16, 11 7:04 PM
Still playing, still not finished, even with the never ending hints I seem to have (glitch or whatever) and still loving it. For me this is one long game and worth every cent. Excuse my comment here RTR fans but I like this better than RTR. I'm having a ball. Great game!

I can't wait to see what they do next.

csmith116
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by csmith116 on Sep 17, 11 10:51 AM
Have a silly thing I like on this game. In the HOG the items listed are using only two rows. When one item is used another pops into place. Having the two rows seems easier on my brain and eyes. About to buy the game after reading the comments. Hope I can take advantage of the sale. Also wish Felix would give us his favorite SE games only. But that's just me.
Bessie Mae

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Sep 17, 11 11:46 AM
outstanding!!!!!!! GAME , a MUST BUY!!!
ip57

JoBee1215
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoBee1215 on Sep 17, 11 12:52 PM
I have downloaded this but have a very IMPORTANT question. Is the CE worth the extra monies or is the SE just as good. Have to decide which to purchase with my little money.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 17, 11 9:17 PM
JoBee1215 wrote:I have downloaded this but have a very IMPORTANT question. Is the CE worth the extra monies or is the SE just as good. Have to decide which to purchase with my little money.

Not from what I read in CE posts. Just a kind of prequil as to how he got in the hosp. Check it out. I can't see that it could be much better than this. I checked all CE posts reguarding this issue and decided this was the smart buy for me.

cdminot
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by cdminot on Sep 19, 11 11:45 PM
I just got done playing the SE of Sacra Terra. At first I thought, oh brother, another asylum game!

Was I ever wrong! This has got to be one of the best **** games I've played! The storyline was excellent, what is better than saving the soul of an innocent victim? The hidden object scenes were great, and tough, which I really like! The puzzles were just difficult enough to be interesting, while easy enough to get through them.

I did not find all the morphing objects (11 short), so I went back through the entire game before I finished, and did pick up a few more. I didn't see the point of them, as many here stated, but they are fun to try to find.

My only regret is that I didn't get the CE; so when I have the extra money, this is one that will definitely be worth purchasing. I also just bought the Mystery Legends - Beauty and the Beast CE, should have not bothered. It was just ok; compared to this one, I'm really mad at myself for the wasting the money, and not getting Sacra Terra CE. It's a much better game, and lasted almost 3 times longer than the other one. Really weird, considering the Sacra Terra game is 327 mb, and Beauty and the Beast is over 850!

Sacra Terra is, in my opinion, as good, if not better than Return to Ravenhearst. That has been my favorite for a long while, and I think it just got replaced.

So, if you're looking for good long intense and fun **** game, buy this one, most definitely!

cdminot
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by cdminot on Sep 19, 11 11:54 PM
@ JoBee1215 - I think it's very worth buying the CE - don't think you will regret that a bit. I bought the SE, and as soon as I have the extra money, will be purchasing the CE!

Patz155
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Patz155 on Sep 20, 11 11:31 AM
LOOOOOOVED this game! Anything out there "like" it????

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 20, 11 3:29 PM
I finally finished. I played off and on for days and loved every minute. This is one I will replay. That is rare for me.

I also forgot to mention the music really set the atmosphere for me throughout the game. Happy fish here!

Re:Review for Sacra Terra: Angelic Night

[Post New]by silverblue63 on Sep 20, 11 10:02 PM
Faylyn wrote:I loved this game and wish I had bought the CE. I bought the SE and it has given me hours of gaming fun. The graphics, animation, sound effects, storyline, mini-games are top-notch!

Thanks BFG and Alawar!

Faylyn

BFG will allow you to upgrade from a SE to a CE.

Details here: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/213

77Emma77
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by 77Emma77 on Sep 22, 11 1:13 PM
this was one of the better games i have played so far. long just enough, not too complicated, did not need to refer to the forum for advice, good music and sometimes excellent graphics and sound! especially the one with canon, destroying the pride demon scene. i love that one. though the graphics of the main character were not that advanced even if the makers tried to.
the beyond objects were a salt and pepper of this game and before i went for the last task to make wings alive i tried to find the remaining 2 objects. it took a while but i did it.
thank you for an enjoyable game.

Go to: