chess game

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

Re:chess game

[Post New]by catscat on Jul 10, 12 3:26 PM
My solution to the chess game -

After you do the easy levels, it's time to get your handy dandy cell phone camera out.
Most cell phones will take short videos. Hold the camera at a good angle, click any square so it will start that sequence over. Video the computer screen, and then replay your video , (clicking one square at a time to be sure you don't mess up) as many times as it takes to get that sequence. If you mess up, delete that video and do it over again. Repeat for any more levels. I only had to do this for the last two levels.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Aug 20, 12 2:29 AM
Digital camera, movie sequence. Record the light sequence. Play it back in slow motion or frame by frame if necessary.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Aug 20, 12 2:31 AM
catscat wrote:My solution to the chess game -

After you do the easy levels, it's time to get your handy dandy cell phone camera out.
Most cell phones will take short videos. Hold the camera at a good angle, click any square so it will start that sequence over. Video the computer screen, and then replay your video , (clicking one square at a time to be sure you don't mess up) as many times as it takes to get that sequence. If you mess up, delete that video and do it over again. Repeat for any more levels. I only had to do this for the last two levels.

LOL ~ I only read page one of this thread ~ and when my reply posted ~ there it was, right under the very same suggestion! Great minds think alike!

Go to: