Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight technical issues here only

[Post New]by wintersnow888 on Sep 27, 12 8:54 AM
I really want to buy this game --it is from my fav devs--But I can't get the rope ladder to click down on the well--I have tried everything --and also the hint tells me to look elsewhere on every screen!!!! Help--I really like this game but don't want to purchase if it doesn't work.....

[Post New]by sunnic13 on Jan 12, 13 2:20 AM
At the carousel doing the hos and both the toothbrush and the toothpaste are on my list. Didn't see toothpaste (was further over on screen) so took toothbrush and now I have nothing to put the toothpaste on so I can take it. I really don't want to reset the game progress and start all over again. Is there any solution to this?

[Post New]by Varnie on Jan 12, 13 4:37 PM
I can't get the toothpaste to finish the game. It let you get the toothbrush before you uses it. Great very disappointed. Can it be fixed.

[Post New]by hangar_18 on Jan 13, 13 7:11 PM
Varnie wrote:I can't get the toothpaste to finish the game. It let you get the toothbrush before you uses it. Great very disappointed. Can it be fixed.

With a bit of trial and error I was able to put the toothpaste on the toothbrush even though I'd already taken the toothbrush first. If you put the toothpaste where the toothbrush was the paste should still appear.

[Post New]by Mom2nickee on Jan 13, 13 7:17 PM
I am having issues in the mayors office. I am using an iPad. I am not able to zoom on the pipe to get the extra hand for the clock. How do I fix this?

[Post New]by Vince007 on Mar 18, 13 1:22 PM
Redemption cemetery children's plight freezes when trying to do in game purchase on iPhone 4

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 18, 13 4:04 PM
Hi Vince007 and welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble doing the in-game purchase!

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team. They'll be able to work with you directly on some troubleshooting that will hopefully get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 03/18/2013 at 4:04:30 PM PST

cherylt928
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cherylt928 on Apr 26, 13 4:23 PM
I bought this game in the past and recently replayed. This time, the beginning cut scene and the end cut-scene were both not viewed on my screen. (So I don't remember (know) what happened with the wizard in either scene...)

The only thing I saw besides all blackness was the "Skip" option at the top right of the screen. I am trying to update the latest video driver, but if that doesn't work, does anyone else have an idea on this or has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks to all fishies in the pond!
Cheryl

ETA: I think I fixed the problem by updating my driver. If anyone else has this kind of problem, that I what I would suggest for you to do. Have a nice weekend all!

Edited on 04/26/2013 at 7:11:22 PM PST

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Why does game go online for two minutes?

[Post New]by sadies_dad on May 24, 13 6:24 AM
First - there's no forum-specific search feature, so I cannot tell if this has been asked before.

Second - every time that I open this game, it goes online for about two minutes before opening. Why?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 24, 13 10:46 AM
That's great news, cherylt928, that updating that driver helped to get that working! Thanks so much for sharing.

sadies_dad: I've found that for searching the game Forums it's easiest to skim over the names of the threads to see if anything sounds similar to what I'm looking for. As for going online, once a game is downloaded it doesn't use the internet at all so it could just be taking time to load everything in the game.

Cheers!

bfgIzara

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on May 25, 13 4:56 AM

sadies_dad: I've found that for searching the game Forums it's easiest to skim over the names of the threads to see if anything sounds similar to what I'm looking for. As for going online, once a game is downloaded it doesn't use the internet at all so it could just be taking time to load everything in the game.

Cheers!

bfgIzara

It's actually going online - I can watch the internet activity lights - they go wild for about two minutes every time that I start the game.

MattP
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by MattP on May 29, 13 1:58 PM
At the ferris wheel I removed the linchpin, broken chain and gear before I found the new ones to repair the mechanism. I can put the new gear on but I don't have the linchpin to secure it. Walkthroughs suggest I should have that in my inventory. Is this a bug or can it be found elsewhere?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 29, 13 2:30 PM
Hi sadies_dad,

If the Game Manager is open while playing the game, that may be connected to the internet, but the game itself does not connect in any way.

MattP, welcome to the Pond! The walkthrough should show the only location for the item, but it may be possible to backtrack in the game using that guide to see if you can pick it up before moving on. If not, it may help to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that gets it working. You can find information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that's not working, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look into that for you.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Jun 8, 13 7:32 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi sadies_dad,

If the Game Manager is open while playing the game, that may be connected to the internet, but the game itself does not connect in any way.

Happy gaming, bfgSeine

This is the only game that does this.

[Post New]by Catgoddess2 on Aug 24, 13 9:45 AM
I can't back out of a scene. I'm in the mansion and just grabbed the solvent out of the bucket. But I can't go anywhere else because the navigation arrow at the bottom of the screen won't show up. I keep getting the inventory instead.

Help!

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Dec 23, 13 7:34 PM
yes, I had the same problem and it drove me crazy.

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Dec 23, 13 7:39 PM
I was almost through with the game and like others I got the message that said the file was corrupted. Really didn't feel like starting all over. I'm pretty upset that this has happened especially since I was so close to ending the game. Any thoughts???

purrdoc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by purrdoc on Jan 12, 14 9:49 PM
I foolishly upgraded to OS Mavericks. Now, I cannot get this to open and play. Is anyone working on fixing it? I know this isn't a new game, but it is new to me.

Thanks!

Go to: