bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Twisted Lands: Insomniac technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 13, 13 1:02 PM
Hi wyadams and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game freezing on you!

First, please check out the troubleshooting suggestions in our help article below:

iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Games Help

If you try those and the game is still not working properly, our Mobile Support Team will be happy to help. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by gothicrose74 on Mar 5, 13 9:08 AM
linda90605 wrote:I played the free version...it ran okay...when I put in full version, it will not run/load ..reinstalled 3 times..keep getting error message...HELP!

Same here. In fact, this is the 3rd or 4th game I've had with this problem. Play the demo, but after I purchase and download the full version, I get an access violation.

I've also had a few games which I've successfully played through once, but when I try to play them again, I get the access violation as well. Doesn't make sense. I've tried updating everything I possibly can, but then I get the access violation with ALL of my games, so I have to "dial it back" in order to play the unaffected ones again.

I've sent an email and a Dr. Felix to support. Keeping my fingers crossed.

[Post New]by awimbrough on Oct 7, 13 8:46 AM
I have gotten to the part with the box in the dentist chair. My symbols match the perfectly, but instead of unlocking the box, the game freezes. I can exit to the main menu, but can not do anything besides that. I should mention I am playing this game on my kindle fire.

KleoBeBe
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by KleoBeBe on Oct 26, 13 10:46 PM
I bought Insomniac, I know because I played the game and I only buy from Big Fish. I cannot find the game in any of my Big Fish programs...nor online. I am very perplexed by this. Is there something I'm missing?

Go to: