prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,350 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 15, 09 7:40 PM
flygirl2 wrote:Can't find the shears in the cabin in the woods. Had all 5 hints left but it never showed me where they were though I used them all. . .help?

the shears are on the ladder, lower left of the barn

[Post New]by sweetness54 on Jan 16, 09 1:30 AM
I tried the trial verson and it seems like a really good game. I just bought it and wish I had read the forums first also! I have a hint telling there is an eye there, but all that is there is a TIE. The hint is wrong place, I uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing. I want my money back too!! I am very disappointed, I just joined not to long ago. Bout the Westward III, it's great so I thought all the games must be great? The shears are by the side of the cabin, right by the ladder.

[Post New]by seashells2307 on Jan 16, 09 1:50 AM
where is the paper clip in the garage????
Can anyone help please i am going insane as the hint button is not working

[Post New]by cind3r on Jan 16, 09 10:26 AM
I also can't find the paper clip, hints don't work and generally frustrated with this game

[Post New]by sweetness54 on Jan 16, 09 4:01 PM
I went back in today, and the game let me continue. It had left out a clue! What a short game, not worth the money! I want my money back!

Hints do not work

[Post New]by blueshopper on Jan 16, 09 8:33 PM
In some of the rooms the hints do not work. I click on one and nothing happens. The "hint" icon goes away but no hint!!!

elaineNM
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by elaineNM on Jan 16, 09 9:47 PM
i am not happy that this is obviously a two parter that we were not aware of when we purchased it. it only took a couuple hours to solve and than it said, next Part 2. I think this was a rip off and will consider not buying another game until i check as to how many parts we are expected to pay for.

elaineNM
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by elaineNM on Jan 16, 09 9:49 PM
I would like a game credit or i will not buy others. this was truly not worth the money and i have bought a lot of games in here. i think u are pushing too much when u promise a game a day. this may be what happens, u sell us Poor games

[Post New]by BrideyFearn on Jan 17, 09 10:35 AM
Lies. Ha!

I used a game credit because I was trying it out and my trial ran out in the middle of a puzzle. I couldn't let THAT happen. I should have, though.

I won't ask for my money back, because caveat emptor applies. Next time, though, I'll read the forum first.

The hints are useless until they fix the glitch.

[Post New]by Free_Spirit13 on Jan 17, 09 6:50 PM
very disapointed with this game.. hints don't show up..
and I used 5 hints on the last item and not one hint worked
it is the first game from Big Fish I have had problems with

Edited on 01/17/2009 at 6:53:59 PM PST

[Post New]by sandon99 on Jan 18, 09 7:15 PM
This is the worst game I have played. I finished it in just a couple of hours and I kept expecting it to be more. The objects are the same from room to room so not much of a challenge there and the story was very boring. I wasted my game credit on this one and will not be playing it again. This is for the super beginner gamer. Wish there was a way to return games if you finished the same day you purchased. This one really was disappointing. Not worth the money, Big Fish!

[Post New]by PinonPixie on Jan 19, 09 12:30 PM
I am not even going to buy it. In the trial version I couldn't get past him signing in and walking down the hall with the bellboy looking at him. Since then, I tried 3 times to play the game and it hung up using 25 mins of my trial time with my computer looking for it. Thanks all for the info. If it is that boring I don't want it.

[Post New]by tjsthreads on Jan 19, 09 12:42 PM
I too was disappointed with this game. I also had problems with the hints not working, and a few times when it would change to another scene it froze up on a black screen. It also ended strange. This is the first game I have had this much trouble with aside from the Time stand Still. Oh well they all can't be winners. Can we get a refund?

[Post New]by tieshatye on Jan 19, 09 8:27 PM
This was the worse game i ever bought, I want my money back. This is a waste of my time the game didnt last that long. I wish you would not have advertised the way you did. I should have played the trial version and then i could . have seen how simple this game is, but instead I just went ahead with what my eyes saw at first without doing a little research the game sucks. I really want my monwy back.

[Post New]by paige1313 on Jan 19, 09 11:21 PM
hazelemma wrote:could someone help my i cannot find an item calleda a shuriken in the hunters room hint says on table where the gun and the fork are but its not there please help thank you X

[Post New]by paige1313 on Jan 19, 09 11:22 PM
the shuriken is like a ninja star. it's on the dresser.

[Post New]by kathie56 on Jan 20, 09 3:41 AM
Hi Everyone

I have just purchased the game and the hint button is still not working proprerly, it lets me get 2 hints then just wont show anymore.
If i uninstall and reinstall like BF advise does that count as one of my 3 downloads allowed?
If anyone knows where the paper clip is in the garage please let me know.

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Jan 20, 09 5:46 AM
What i dont understand how can this game be the NO.1 Downloaded game ... hmmmmmmmmmm ... Somehow I don't think so ... is it just saying that to get people to download it, I do hope these poor people read this forum first !!!!!

Lou

Edited on 01/20/2009 at 5:47:18 AM PST

[Post New]by angelsmama on Jan 21, 09 8:23 PM
This was a total waste of money. I played the free trial, and then bought the game, but I had nearly finished it in the free hour. What a rip-off. I am very disappointed in Big Fish Games for cheating us out of money. I thought better of them.

[Post New]by msymphony22 on Jan 22, 09 3:14 PM
I too was terribly disappointed in this game - I paid 10.00 for it and finished it in no time - I also feel it was a waste of my money!

Go to: