Reviews for 4 Elements II

muonquark
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Reviews for 4 Elements II

[Post New]by muonquark on Oct 28, 11 10:06 AM
Just wanted to post that I am enjoying this game a lot. I am enchanted by the graphics and the music. I also love the puzzles so far. Only on level 7 but I really do like this one better than the first.

The timer seems to be more generous and I like how you can do the relaxed mode without a timer.

Really well done and I hope to see more games from this vendor.

[Post New]by fishiegamer on Nov 1, 11 12:10 PM
Loved the first 4 Elements and like others we have played it lots -have been waiting for 4E2 and was not dissapointed. Its a great game for all the family. The new elements, (excuse the pun) to the game are fun and challenging. The new relaxed mode is a nice option if you just want to enjoy the zen of the game. A definate buy for me which will, no doubt, be played many, many times by all of us. 4 thumbs up!

Cobweb55
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Cobweb55 on Nov 1, 11 1:37 PM
I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this little gem, but I'm so glad I did!! I really enjoyed playing at my leisure in the untimed mode and was pleasantly surprised to find at the end of the game that I had played for 33 hours and 44 minutes! Now that's what I call value for my money! I don't mind connecting pipes and I LOVE sliders, so this game was just absolute FUN from beginning to end! I'll definitely play this one over and over and over!!!!

Scobeaux
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Delightful Sequel

[Post New]by Scobeaux on Nov 5, 11 4:48 PM
I loved the first one and I like this one even more. The puzzles seem a bit harder, I enjoy the pipes and the moving blocks, and the music is fantastic - it fits right in and never becomes irritating. I play in windowed mode and I find the graphics to be excellent. The characters are a bit more cutesy-poo than in the original but they hardly interact with you at all so really not an issue. I am really looking forward to see what they will come up with in version 3.

Terrenis
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Terrenis on Nov 12, 11 3:48 AM
I've been waiting for an eternity for this game to come out. And I wasn't disappointed. I absolutely adore this game.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Dec 21, 11 8:33 PM
Fun Factor: 5 stars
Visual/Sound Quality: 5 stars
Level of Challenge: 4 stars
Average Rating: 5 stars

Pros: High polish visual. Excellent voice over. Relaxed/Time mode. Variety of mini-games, Hidden Objects.

Cons: None.

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Jan 4, 12 3:01 PM
Very entertaining non-demanding game. One thing I like about the game is that you don't have to clear every square on the field, as so many M3 games demand. It seems to me that the designer has said "Hey! This is good fun! Look at this!" and shoots off fireworks in all directions.

There is usually more than one way you can reach the target, sometimes with a different mini-puzzle on each, but usually just like walking on one path or another.

Just one thing I'd like to consider: could the viewing area be dragged around by the player instead of (or as well as) moving automatically with the active location?

So, thank you, designers!

HondaTrike
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HondaTrike on Jan 13, 12 1:34 PM
Apologize if my review is on here more than once. It just disappeared, so I thought I lost it. Basically I'm not a fan of "chaining" gems together. I tried the demo but didn't even finish the demo. I decided this was just not my type of game. I'm loving Match 3 games, which I never thought I would. I'm tired of HOGs as they are becoming the same thing over and over. I like Match 3 games that are untimed -- and just unwinding and relaxing, and yet they are fun and explosive. But this game was not for me. It has many good reviews, so it's worth trying.

chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Feb 16, 12 7:38 AM
I love this game. It's quite addictive. Some of the mini games, the objects are very small but all and all, a great game.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Feb 20, 12 9:32 AM
What an enjoyable little game offering match three fun with some mini puzzles. Great little game when you just want to "chill". I use this game and the fishdom games to play while downloading other games. Just love it, worth every penny! Simply enchanting while giving you some definite challenges as you move through the levels.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Mar 28, 12 12:07 PM
I have the first game and enjoyed it very much. This one seems to be as much fun. The Cartoon feel is not a problem for me as I love cartoons and Anime. In any case I tend to get into the puzzles to the point of ignoring the background. A great way to unwind for an hour or two. It's a go for me

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Apr 5, 12 2:30 PM
I'm new to this type of game. Bought this one after reading reviews but can't seem to learn how to use the powerups to go down the thin lanes. I guess it's another game for the garbage heap.
If anyone can suggest a game like Deep Blue Sea (certainly not the 2nd one) then I would appreciate it. I have played that one until I'm needing a change.

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on Apr 7, 12 7:12 PM
I own the first one and I enjoyed this game more. I actually liked the graphics. The story is cute. You can play un timed, which I really like. I don't to be rushed though everything. I like taking my time and enjoying what the game has to offer. This game has good replay value and it was worth buying.

[Post New]by grammabeauone on May 1, 12 10:13 PM
Absolutely LOVE this game and its predecessor. Don't care much for the usual Match 3 games, but these two are much more enjoyable. Love everything about them, expecially the untimed mode for 4EII. Looking forward, impatiently, for future 4E games.

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on May 16, 12 6:35 AM
I loved this game!!! Once you started it, it was hard to stop. You wanted to keep going on and on. I don't usually play match games but this was great. There are two outher Element games and I will probably get them too...

Sorrybut
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sorrybut on Jun 3, 12 8:27 AM
Yes, me too ;-).
Love it. Even if it's undemanding and a bit "Disney-ish" indeed. It just seems - generous, somehow. Lots of things happening, lots of cute details to watch.

I'd certainly get it for all my kids, if I had any ;-)!

qwert45653
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by qwert45653 on Sep 10, 12 5:48 AM
I got the game by someone sending me the game......Anyways,I like the game,but I hate the design of Level60 for some reason.And for level64,although is is f***ing long,but it is quiet creative

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Sep 22, 12 5:27 PM
Please tell me there will be a 4 elements 3 and 4 and 5! I love this game. pleeeeeaaassseee?
kd

beryltheperil
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by beryltheperil on Oct 22, 12 3:17 PM
I absolutely loved 4 elements and this one is even better. I love the pipe and slider puzzles .

qwert45653
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by qwert45653 on Oct 26, 12 8:38 AM
?nyways,I think the levels is 4E2 is harder......maybe this is ont of the reason that Playrix put a relax mode in this game

Go to: