popi42
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Post any My Farm Life 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by popi42 on Oct 6, 11 5:52 PM
my problems with error messages...today ..in a new installing i have made...disapeared !!!..im playing the game nicely without any problems at all..i dont know why ..i dont know how...but now im happy !!!(i had reinstalling the game in the past days several times..but was not working)

[Post New]by mama1278 on Oct 8, 11 7:30 PM
I sent a doctor Felix report on Oct 5th and still haven't gotten a response. I have also tried to play this game again and still getting the error code. Please help

cristal666
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cristal666 on Oct 9, 11 12:10 AM
I sent a doctor Felix report on Oct 5th and still haven't gotten a response. I have also tried to play this game again and still getting the error code. Please help

to reassure you that bf are trying to get to the bottom of the error issue.

i will pm you

i have run this game as as admin,and completed the suggestions from the tech team.
i uninstall it every day and re-install it but i am still having the same issue.

[Post New]by mwomack1983 on Oct 11, 11 1:26 PM
Is anyone else randomly getting a black screen?

CherChele
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by CherChele on Oct 12, 11 12:40 PM
OOOOh I played up to level 48 and now I cannot get it to play at all.
At first it would not save past level 13, (an ominous number in October lol)
So, I just left it open and played till level 48 and oh no, now an error is all that comes up. The screen is black with this box, { Error: Access Violation at 0x7747DECE (tried to write 0x00090F9F)}. I have tried deleting and re-downloading; no help there. This is a shame. I love this game. Will there be a fix soon, or should I return the game? I am a patient person. If the developer is going to create a fix, I'll just wait.
Please someone reply.
Thank you

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 12, 11 2:47 PM
mwomack1983 wrote:Is anyone else randomly getting a black screen?

Hi mwomack1983,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to give the steps in this help article a try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 12, 11 2:50 PM
CherChele wrote:...So, I just left it open and played till level 48 and oh no, now an error is all that comes up. The screen is black with this box, { Error: Access Violation at 0x7747DECE (tried to write 0x00090F9F)}...

Hi CherChele,

Just in case you missed ArnoStyx's earlier post, we are currently collecting as much information as we can about the types of systems that are receiving this Access Violation error message.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really help us out!

Thanks so much for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 10/12/2011 at 2:51:01 PM PST

[Post New]by kgreent on Oct 12, 11 7:02 PM
I am so distressed I have made it to level 29 and the game crashes at the end of level 29 it freezes and I have to restart my computer because it completely freezes at the end of level 29. Please help with any fixes.
Thanks

[Post New]by StormiWeather on Oct 13, 11 11:51 AM
I finished casual mode and began playing relaxed mode today. I have noticed that the helpers no longer pick up a crate before they go to the checked locations for their collections. Basically this means they do not collect produce. They can water things, plant things etc. But they never put anything into a crate so they are no help with carlos or the goals that involve collecting produce. Basically they are useless on relaxed mode. This means it takes a very long time to complete carlos's goals and it feels very very long. Relaxed should mean no timer sure but not 3 or 4 times longer to do the level!

[Post New]by threekids55920 on Oct 13, 11 1:12 PM
StormiWeather wrote:I finished casual mode and began playing relaxed mode today. I have noticed that the helpers no longer pick up a crate before they go to the checked locations for their collections. Basically this means they do not collect produce. They can water things, plant things etc. But they never put anything into a crate so they are no help with carlos or the goals that involve collecting produce. Basically they are useless on relaxed mode. This means it takes a very long time to complete carlos's goals and it feels very very long. Relaxed should mean no timer sure but not 3 or 4 times longer to do the level!

I am having this exact same issue! I uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck! I was hoping to come on here and see if anyone had any suggestions.

[Post New]by Relicas on Oct 14, 11 5:42 PM
Wow sounds like there's a lot of issues going on with this game. I personally got this game last week and I've been running into bugs but not the same one as everybody else. First: my "relaxed play" mode doesn't save at all, I can play all the way through to 27-30 in one sitting but I can't commit the time to play the whole game at once so I log out and when I log in I'm back at level one. Second: are we not allowed to have multiple players per one game? My sister wanted to play the game as well so I tried setting up a second player account for her on farm life 2 and it crashes every time she tries to play. I've done the uninstall/reinstall game several times and no go. I haven't had any luck finding anybody else with these problems on the net so I thought I'd ask here. Please help. Thanks!

[Post New]by Sussannahrose on Oct 18, 11 3:33 AM
This game (and also My Farm Life and Timebuilders - all time management type games) make my computer run red hot - so hot it shuts down, Is this what is known as "crashing"? I tried the tips for crashing but it has not made any difference and now I cannot open this game unless I go into program files etc (will try changing back to as before). If I uninstall will it have to be downloaded again as this takes hours to do on my computer so not willing to uninstall if it does. (Have broadband via sattelite/wireless). Hope someone can help!!

Further to this: I have now been using a cooling fan (someone had suggested here but I can't find that reply now!!) which does seem to be helping but still have problems with accessing i.e. can't open from BF "game manager".

Edited on 10/29/2011 at 6:54:18 AM PST

[Post New]by nithiloviya on Oct 22, 11 7:58 AM
an error is all that comes up. The screen is black with this box, { Error: Access Violation at 0x77C0DECE (tried to write 0x00090F98)}. I have tried deleting and re-downloading; and all the steps u have told is done then also no use ..i love this game.. plz help

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 22, 11 11:04 AM
Hello everyone,

If you are experiencing a crash in the game, please take a look at this help article for some troubleshooting steps that might help: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

If you're having save issues with the game, please take a look at this help article for more information: Save Errors

An Access Violation error message can happen for various reasons. Please take a look at this help article for assistance: Access Violation

Still having troubles with the game? Please get in touch with Tech Support with a list of steps you've taken and a Dr. Felix report so that our reps can work with you one-on-one. It's important for us to resolve any issues you're having with your game purchase. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by vtlynn6 on Oct 26, 11 10:02 AM
I'm having an issue with my workers. When I click on them they come out, but they don't grab a basket. The crops have check marks on them and go to them, but they don't pick because they don't get a basket. It happens with all three workers - they can't pick crops.

[Post New]by crigby on Oct 27, 11 1:36 PM
Not sure if it is a bug or not but I just started level 43 on Expert mode and my prices to buy things have doubled.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Oct 29, 11 3:04 AM
crigby wrote:Not sure if it is a bug or not but I just started level 43 on Expert mode and my prices to buy things have doubled.

It's a bug if you purchase the seed packet upgrade - they will still charge you the lesser price but the game checks to see that you have enough money for the higher price before allowing you to purchase it - so you can get caught out. The by-pass is to not purchase the seed packet upgrade.
I came here hoping to see that they had released an update to fix that error ... but apparently not.

[Post New]by selfishness on Nov 5, 11 11:48 AM
Has downloaded game "MY Farm Life 2" Has paid and game isn't started. The black screen

garyf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by garyf on Nov 8, 11 3:08 AM
I'm also having the problems with saving. I see that the moderator keeps directing us to the same link for save issues. However it's not that it doesn't save at all, it's that it only saves to a certain point, in my case level 12.
Something is causing it to stop saving beyond that.

Moderator do you have any other suggestions instead of that same "save issues" link? That link does not address this problem.

garyf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by garyf on Nov 8, 11 3:12 AM
In desperation, I tried to start a new profile to see if it would allow me to play further. As soon as I started playing on the new profile, I received a message that says "An error has occurred. File C:/Users/Mom.....casual/01.jpg cannot be created. then under additional information is this...
Generate Debug::Exception with message:
File 'C:/Users/Mom/AppData/Roaming/Aliasworlds/My Farm Life 2/screen/mom2/casual/01.jpg' cannot be created.

Call stack:

Address: 0x503ab9
Address: 0x7000a6
Address: 0x5f779e
Address: 0x5f537c
Address: 0x70ccfb
Address: 0x524e3e
Address: 0x52525e
Address: 0x524b79
Address: 0x7041a6
Address: 0x701093
Address: 0x5c1593