I think I'm going to use a pcc on this.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:The Last Express

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Oct 9, 11 2:32 PM
jkuci wrote:
LOL!! I just got killed for the first time!

Time to rewind and start again!

LOL Is there a "reincarnation" feature, like in Nancy Drew games, that lets you start off from just before you went dead?

Linda.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 10, 11 3:34 AM
LOL Is there a "reincarnation" feature, like in Nancy Drew games, that lets you start off from just before you went dead?
You can rewind time.

[Post New]by painteddragonfly on Oct 26, 11 5:12 PM
I wish I hadn't purchased this game; all I do is see some movie. I can't go into very many compartments, and I can't interact with many of the other passengers. I've asked for a refund/exchange, hope I get it.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Oct 27, 11 12:16 AM
painteddragonfly wrote:I wish I hadn't purchased this game; all I do is see some movie. I can't go into very many compartments, and I can't interact with many of the other passengers. I've asked for a refund/exchange, hope I get it.
The game is done in real time and is not a game players can finish in 2-3 hours. The game begins at 7:14 p.m. on July 24, 1914, and ends at 7:30 p.m. on July 27 (if the player has reached the proper ending). There's some thirty characters with each their own artificial intelligence and individual agendas, moving around to accomplish their goals, or changing their plans due to player intervention. In this way, the game has a higher replay value than a similar-length linear game, with no two playthroughs exactly alike. The game also features multiple endings; about thirty are "fatal", in which Cath is killed or arrested, and four are "non-fatal" endings, of which only one is considered to be the proper ending.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Feb 8, 12 2:40 PM
To anyone that bought the game and feels stuck go to walkthroughs on the internet and download the walkthrough. It has really good tips on how to not get arrested over and over so you have to start all over again. It is not a step by step but nice to go back to if you are really stuck on what to do next. Hope this helps you like it did me. They call it just Last Express without the the.

Edited on 02/08/2012 at 2:43:43 PM PST

Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Sergeij on Apr 19, 12 10:49 AM
This is not at all what I expected. Just when you're getting under way, you have to restart the game.

Whatever happened to the great ones: Syberia, Syberia II, the Nicole Bonnet Murder series, the Sylvie Laroux series, e.g., the Tree of Life, and the Scorpio Ritual. And the Drew "Phantom of Venice," Such games are rare. NOT LIKE THIS ONE!

Go to: