Re:Post any Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort technical issues here only

[Post New]by aj1067 on Oct 13, 15 7:20 PM
I am trying to re-download this game and it seems that it is no longer available? I've paid for this game (as have others in this post) and I would like to play it again. How do I download this game again??

I submitted a ticket, but I was asked to do everything that I had already done, and I know the problem is the game is not longer on this site.

Is this being fixed?

[Post New]by nikkiann78 on Jan 15, 16 6:43 PM
Has anyone ever responded? I have run into the same problem? Can they mail a disk out or something?

latinavixn
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by latinavixn on Jan 17, 16 6:15 PM
Game does not download! All help ticket tips have been tried already & did not work!
This is bad business on your end BIGFISH. You have a lot of ppl here complaining about your product and nothing seems to have been done. We have all paid for this game and it doesnt work, YOUR COMPANY KNOWS IT DOESNT WORK, THATS WHY YOU PULLED IT FROM YOUR SITE! We all deserve our money back or a disk of this game to be sent to us. This is the 2nd game I've encountered today with this problem. I have been buying games here since 2007, maybe its time for me to stop.

Go to: