Re:Post any Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by 33leodina on Nov 29, 11 5:59 AM
boogienites wrote:I have reached "The Fair" and am in the garage hidden object section. The last item to find is a broom. I've used the hint 3 times because I couldn't find it. The hint goes to a horseshoe shaped item; there is no broom there! Now, I can't go any further. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, I have the same problem. I had to look at a hint and it says the broom is on the inside of door panel on car, but it just isn't there at all. Did you get a reoly to your query?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Post any Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 30, 11 3:36 AM
There should be a broom outside the car, leaning against the wall of the garage. You should be able to see it through the car window when you're in the H0 scene in the car.

Edited on 11/30/2011 at 3:36:38 AM PST

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Dec 1, 11 7:56 AM
VTCT wrote:Bonus Chapter: After breaking the light I can't move forward like it says. I tried the SG and told me after doing this it would let me move forward but no go. What is up?

Same here.

googirl999
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by googirl999 on Jul 18, 12 4:45 PM
Becca_jxxx wrote:
VTCT wrote:Bonus Chapter: After breaking the light I can't move forward like it says. I tried the SG and told me after doing this it would let me move forward but no go. What is up?

Same here.

Me too - any word on whether anyone has been able figure this out? I hate that I spent the extra $$ for a CE and I can't play it,...

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Apr 22, 13 7:23 PM
I definitely have a technical issue here. Upon placing my charged battery and oxygen tank upon my diving suit, the darn thing jumped down the hole into the water WITHOUT me!! I've tried everything from restarting, yadda yadda, but nothing works. The other glitch I had was right after the ritual, nothing happened and I was stuck with out my directional arrows. Thankfully that one was corrected by exiting the game and then playing again. But nope, no diving suit for me. Even checked with the strategy guide and did everything I was suppose to. Big disappointment!

azrt
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

unable to play bonus game

[Post New]by azrt on May 20, 14 10:06 AM
I finished main game. Then came back later to play bonus. It gave me the msg that I could "try out" the bonus game but had to finish main game. Went back to main game, I had used amulet with the bugs and all the people came back and game ended, but when I went back into main game, He was still fighting with the witches and the hint said to go put the amulet in the water and etc. But of course now, I no longer have an amulet

Go to: