mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Re:Here you can ask a question to the developers.

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 18, 11 6:20 PM
I love this game. Kudos to you all. Keep up the good work.

LULUSCOOT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by LULUSCOOT on Oct 18, 11 10:08 PM
Hey Andrew, How do I find the second torch for the temple.? The hints send me to the small leaf pile on the stairs, I try and go there and the game sends me up to the next level where the table is below the temple. How do I get to the leafs and what do I use to move them? You really need a walk thru. I play alot of games, hours everyday, I can figure most things out, so is this a bug or what?

boohbah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by boohbah on Oct 19, 11 12:23 AM
Hi Andrew

When do you think, I could continue to play because for the moment I can't. I'm at polyphen's Cave and all the time I try to take the stone to go on the table the game froze. I'm deceived because I really like the game and I can't play. Hope to receive a solution soon. Thanks

Murielle

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 19, 11 1:07 AM
_Andreww_ wrote:Hi all again.

Now we are working on solitaire game. And we hope to finish game in 3-4 months.

Oh, nice. Can`t wait.

About next HOPA - If the players really enjoy our game, of course we will do next.

Absolutely. Love the game and am looking forward to another one.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 19, 11 3:05 AM
Valdy wrote:
_Andreww_ wrote:Hi all again.

Now we are working on solitaire game. And we hope to finish game in 3-4 months.

Oh, nice. Can`t wait.

About next HOPA - If the players really enjoy our game, of course we will do next.

Absolutely. Love the game and am looking forward to another one.
Yes please, hurry!

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Oct 19, 11 3:07 AM
,andrew!you have given us a very enjoyable surprise with this game!even if we know the story and how it ends,you have made a very intelligent adaptation with a very high quality of graphics,some landscapes are very beautiful!and the game has a good length!
i'll wait for your next games with very much interest!it was a very good

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Oct 19, 11 11:47 AM
I don;t have a question, just want to say this is one of the greatest games I have ever played. It is so interesting and such an enjoyable game, Please give us more like this. Wonderful first game. Of course I love most IHOGs so please hurry and give us another one. Thank you andreww.

bbelle

Sista2Die4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re: Objects disappearing from HOS after demo ends and u buy the game.

[Post New]by Sista2Die4 on Oct 20, 11 2:54 PM
Look to see if you have a "bowl of cereal" or a "lit candle" in the HOS. I did.

toliss7

[Post New]by toliss7 on Oct 21, 11 4:04 AM
Hello. I have a problem with the game Odysseus: Long Way HOME. Just clicked on the game icon on my desktop, it opens but screen is black but the music the game plays normally. What is happening; Can you tell me please; It's nice game shame. If problem is the game you can fix it; Wait for your reply. thanks.

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Oct 22, 11 5:52 AM
LULUSCOOT wrote:Hey Andrew, How do I find the second torch for the temple.? The hints send me to the small leaf pile on the stairs, I try and go there and the game sends me up to the next level where the table is below the temple. How do I get to the leafs and what do I use to move them? You really need a walk thru. I play alot of games, hours everyday, I can figure most things out, so is this a bug or what?

The second torch in the gazebo, you will be there after will remove the web.

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Oct 22, 11 5:57 AM
boohbah wrote:Hi Andrew

When do you think, I could continue to play because for the moment I can't. I'm at polyphen's Cave and all the time I try to take the stone to go on the table the game froze. I'm deceived because I really like the game and I can't play. Hope to receive a solution soon. Thanks

Murielle

Hello Murielle.
I'm the lead programmist of this game. Every bug frustrates me and makes cry.

Unfortunately I do not have the solution to your problem. Sorry.

[Post New]by ICERACER145 on Oct 22, 11 11:11 AM
How about an answer to the ships hold?

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Oct 22, 11 12:57 PM
ICERACER145 wrote:How about an answer to the ships hold?

On ship's hold in bucket must lie hammer and satir.

mmerv
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by mmerv on Oct 22, 11 3:14 PM
Have been on vacation and just now getting around to reading reviews etc. Andrew, I am going to buy this game sight unseen ( means without trying it out) simply because you took the time to read forum comments and help people. I know this game will be as terrific as you are. Thanks so much and continue the good work.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Oct 23, 11 12:06 PM
No questions. Just wanted to say thank you for a great game! The story was engaging and the graphics were beautiful and very clear. The difficulty level was good - not too easy but no walkthrough needed. The game was very long in my opinion. All in all a great game and a lot of fun. Thanks again and look forward to seeing your next one

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Nov 13, 11 8:22 AM
Hi Andreww:

It's so good when developers want to communicate directly with players, so a first thanks for that!

More thaks for a lovely game.

I did find several bugs/glitches (blackouts, disappearing items, etc...) and would like to know if a revised version might be released in the future and would add a petition in case your team goes for another historical HOG: Please, it would be great to see a game that took care of time and geographical coherence. I know the purpose of games is to have fun and that doesn't imply consistence, but it would be refreshing to find one where you don't come across items that were not discovered in the era you're supposedly in, especially when the storyline is good and the artwork is as good/lovely as it is in "Odysseus".
Tks,
Gieyo

Go to: