Marcie2304
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Post any Best in Show Solitaire technical issues here only

[Post New]by Marcie2304 on Jul 27, 12 7:59 PM
So many problems with this game I wish they would fix it because I really like it. Keeps telling me that I have got perfect score when I haven't. Sometimes the achievements you have to get change on the same level for no reason. Lots of little things that make it not fun to play anymore. Will keep it in my GM and hope they fix it.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 14, 13 10:40 AM
I have really slow turning cards, too. I tried running it in compatibility mode but then nothing happened. I would buy it in a heartbeat if the cards moved faster.

[Post New]by zzzz51 on Jan 16, 13 7:15 PM
I am having trouble playing as that there are NO Fence cards to play. How can I finish a game if I cannot remove the fence? Where are the fence removal cards? HELP!!! It's a little slow but not as bad as it was at first.

mardoneth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mardoneth on May 9, 13 7:38 AM
This game drives me nuts I like but on the rare occasion it loads properly if I play for a while then leave the game to go back later when I try to play the existing profile it says please create a valid profile Do Not use special characters in your name even though I'm not & it played earlier. The only thing that helps sometimes is deleting the profile & starting again but then I don't get very far into the game doing this.has anyone got any suggestions please ?

Edited on 05/09/2013 at 8:52:55 AM PST

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 11, 14 12:09 AM
The game froze and I had to shut down my computer. I lost all my money and the dogs I had already given water to all need water again. I can't buy any water because all my money is gone. I can't use any of my dogs because they are all "tired".

What do I do now? I have six or seven dogs and I don't want to start over.

Edit: I started playing again and now I have my money back and none of my dogs are "tired".

What the heck is going on with this game?

Edit: It is to the point now that the screen freezes every single time I try to play this game. Then I have to shut down my computer without exiting the game and I'm signed out of everything. The game is almost unplayable. The screen has frozen within a couple of minutes of playing.

Edited on 09/12/2014 at 7:49:10 PM PST

Go to: