Re:Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens forum

[Post New]by tallshipscat on Mar 24, 12 4:07 PM
Help! I'm stuck on Level 4-9 . Can't get thru that wall on the left that blocks the jewels.

[Post New]by Seekermoon on Feb 18, 13 1:53 PM
First of all I want to thank of you who gave such great reviews of this game! I had been playing nothing but HOGs since I joined in December, but I wanted to find out what a match 3 game was. I am so glad I followed all your advice and downloaded this one. I have had no problems loading the program, but I have had a hard time trying to figure out what a 'transporter' cell is when they come up and how in the heck I am supposed to use it. I hope I am not repeating someone else's question, I searched the forum and could find nothing on it, so forgive me if I missed it.

Any help on these things would be greatly appreciated, all the game says it that it moves one object from one part of the grid to another, but not how, when or any directions on using it. Thanks all - Seekermoon

[Post New]by magic28 on Apr 28, 13 10:57 AM
this is the worst game i have every played it is so slow i can nap, go for errands and it is still trying to advance to the next screen. on other game we have played from big games has been such a disappointment. they should remove such low quality games from their offering to protect their repetutation.

Go to: