KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Reviews for Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Apr 13, 13 3:52 AM
Love this game and never deleted it. I STILL PLAY THIS GAME OVER AND OVER. Please, please will there be a Heroes #4? Please say yes! I have been waiting FOREVER for an answer to this question.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 22, 13 3:01 PM
Very enjoyable and loooonnng game! I played in the untimed mode and I'm glad I did because some of the levels can be really challenging. My mouse curser did odd things when several bombs exploded...it kind of ran amuck, but would settle back down. I found that annoying. Thought it was my mouse, but it seems to act up only on this game.

I loved building the city and the graphics were very good...all those little people, I have to admire the developers on this one. My only complaint was the amount of dialog...some I could just click beyond, but others I had to sit and wait it out and that got tedious...not really interested in the story and like to be able to just move along.

Now to go back and build my own palace! A definate 5 out of 5!

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Jun 15, 14 5:35 PM
This is the only match three that I still have that I purchased when it came out. I love it and have not found one like it anywhere. I also love all the extras. The hidden jems in the city. Being able to choose from 3 different types of buildings. etc. I wish that you guys would come out with another just like this one. This one and heroes #2 are the only ones I keep on playing and never get tired of. Love the little guy on the hill with all the comments.... PLEASE COME OUT WITH ANOTHER LIKE IT SOON!

Go to: