Re:Post any Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by spiritdog51 on Oct 27, 11 3:23 AM
I d/l ok. But I only got to play about 10 minutes before an error access screen showed up and the game terminated itself. It was just after I put the phone together, and went to the hallway, and poof it was gone.

greyratt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by greyratt on Oct 27, 11 3:27 AM
SO disappointed with this. I don't even have to go into any of it, as everyone else has already so eloquently addressed my same problems. But really BFG, shame on you. I've been a member for going on 2yrs now, and that's all I can muster at this point. Shame. On. You.

plushmoon
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by plushmoon on Oct 27, 11 3:29 AM
At 54% after 3 hours. Not enjoying this! Getting tired of the deluge of problems lately. I wonder if BFG are actually ever going to do anything about it all and own up to their flaws...

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 3:30:15 AM PST

[Post New]by stevensann on Oct 27, 11 3:33 AM
Having same problem on and off since new GM came out, Yesterdays took 4 hours to load. Today started at 8.05 am at 11.00 only got to 35% then stalled. Have uninstalled GM and reinstalled, Tried again and it has stalled twice 7% then 10% giving up.
I have been a Big |Fish Customer for 5 years and am now thinking of not bothering any more. Please BF get this sorted. There must be something that you can do.

[Post New]by stevensann on Oct 27, 11 3:35 AM
Having same problem on and off since new GM came out, Yesterdays took 4 hours to load. Today started at 8.05 am at 11.00 only got to 35% then stalled. Have uninstalled GM and reinstalled, Tried again and it has stalled twice 7% then 10% giving up.
I have been a Big |Fish Customer for 5 years and am now thinking of not bothering any more. Please BF get this sorted. There must be something that you can do.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 27, 11 3:36 AM
Hi everyone,

The reason we ask users experiencing this problem to write in (preferably with a Dr. Felix report) is to enable the support team to start an investigation and track the number of users currently affected, together with their system information. This will allow the Customer Support department to tailor a solution for those affected.

bfgRhone

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Oct 27, 11 3:38 AM
goodmorning,same problem game stops down loading.this is not good if its happening to 90% of the members

icemaidenq
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by icemaidenq on Oct 27, 11 3:41 AM
Yep - same here. I haven't had DL issues for a while now but I'm stuck at 37%. I guess it's ok - the one review out there said it was just an OK HOG game...maybe we are not missing anything!

greyratt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by greyratt on Oct 27, 11 3:42 AM
It seems to me almost EVERYONE is affected....also seems to me that it wouldn't be that difficult to figure out that either the manager needs to be fixed or the file that we are downloading does....no?

Vallarina
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Vallarina on Oct 27, 11 3:44 AM
I'm stuck with 18% downloaded. Why does this happen? I even removed my AVG guard to help with download but that doesn't seem to help.
oh well off to work with no game play.

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Oct 27, 11 3:45 AM
add my to the list..BFG. I usually don't have the d/l problems but this time it is a wreak.
add me to the list of frustrated subscribers.
kris

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Oct 27, 11 3:54 AM
Yep, count me in as another who can't seem to download. It stopped at 21% for a bit, then inched up to 22% and then stopped for a bit, and now it's squeaked up to 23% and has (surprise, surprise) stopped again.

To be quite honest, I'm really tired of sending in a Dr. Felix for something that is obviously not my computer. I've downloaded demoes from developers' sites and they've downloaded within 1 to 2 minutes. This is obviously affecting a large enough percentage of BFG customers if the frustrations are spilling over into the reviews thread (just like yesterday), so I really wish someone would look into this. Otherwise, I'll just start purchasing these games from the developers and save myself the frustration.

WPat651044
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by WPat651044 on Oct 27, 11 3:57 AM
This is a technical issue. The slow down is so annoying. I know it was when the new Game Manager was installed.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 27, 11 3:59 AM
bfgRhone wrote:Hi everyone,

The reason we ask users experiencing this problem to write in (preferably with a Dr. Felix report) is to enable the support team to start an investigation and track the number of users currently affected, together with their system information. This will allow the Customer Support department to tailor a solution for those affected.

bfgRhone
It is this game that has trouble! Other games I can DL without problems. It's not my computer!

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Oct 27, 11 4:03 AM
Same problem with downloading. "Download Failed" messege, so I tried again it is taking forever.
I was looking forward to this game too, as I did the beta and liked it.
Hope there is a fix soon.

kainesis2
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by kainesis2 on Oct 27, 11 4:07 AM
Stuck at 29% after half an hour.

[Post New]by playfulruth on Oct 27, 11 4:11 AM
29 % after half an hour? Lucky you! - I'm at 22 % after about three hours...

rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by rara3462 on Oct 27, 11 4:15 AM
26% after 3 hours

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Oct 27, 11 4:23 AM
Same problem too ... I'm only posting this in hopes that BF will see that there is a major issue here and start working on this problem immediately. I hope everyone will post, just not "lurk" too see if any one else is having d/l issues.

I have never had a d/l issue. Even with the new GM ... it d/l's in like 5 minutes. Although late last night, I tried to d/l an old game of mine through my purchase history, and it wouldn't. It would d/l 94% and stick. Never moved. So I guess this sticky lil' situation started sometime yesterday evening.

I will patiently (yeah right)

MerryDaze
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by MerryDaze on Oct 27, 11 4:29 AM
Same problem here. Downloads are usually very fast for me. This clearly seems to be a game issue and not something on our end.

Go to: