blue1955
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Post any Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands technical issues here only

[Post New]by blue1955 on Oct 24, 12 9:04 PM
Tried the game again after it has been out for some time. Game still stalls and starts again every 15 seconds or so. Was hoping there was a fix by now. Have really enjoyed Hidden Expedition games until now.

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Nov 10, 12 2:32 PM
to sharonb49: I just about gave up on cutting that chicken down and was about to uninstall the game but I finally got it cut down by clicking about 1/4" away from the chicken on the right side. hope this helps you and others.

Is it me, the Mac or the game?

[Post New]by SuzanneRoupas on Jan 23, 13 2:23 PM
I'm a mac user and in several games (not just this one) I find that the walkthrough talks about items that I need to find but the game does not seem to have them. I think that might be confusing so here is an example - in the second or third HO scene you are looking for a variety of items. I get to the part where I "paint the toy soldier red" and the scene completes. However, the walkthrough illustrates *many* more tasks and inventory items to find.
I'm frustrated. I can't go any further in the game as I don't have the right inventory tools that I should have had from the suitcase HO scene. I can't find a way to go back to that scene. I think my only option is to start a new game and see if the same thing happens.
Anyone out there with a similar experience?
Thanks

Re:Post any Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands - Can't get gas can

[Post New]by mrm_in_ma on Jan 30, 13 8:38 PM
In the submarine back room, I am unable to click on the gas can to complete the hidden object puzzle. When I mouse down to click on it, the mouse changes to the "back" arrow. The gas can is the last item I need in this puzzle. I have clicked all over and at the micro level of mouse movement to try to get to the first point where the mouse icon transitions from "back" to select. This game is useless at this point. I have left the room and come back in. This stinks to have paid for the game and to get this far yet not be able to complete it.

FYI I am on a mac.

Edited on 01/30/2013 at 8:39:12 PM PST

cmfra
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cmfra on Apr 10, 13 4:57 PM
Stuck. Bat does not break vending machine to get raisins. Have tried many times. How is it done? Judging by the posts on this game, it seems there are a lot of issues and i am going to get stuck somewhere between a dog and a chicken. Have used the walkthrough and the bat does not break the vending machine. Is it worth the time to try to finish this game? If not, can i get my money back or trade for another game?Thank you.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 10, 13 5:16 PM
Hi cmfra and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game too.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at what's going on with the vending machine and work with you directly to troubleshoot the issue and get this resolved for you.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Oct 6, 13 12:34 AM
Well, I managed to get a little further in this game and I'm at a stand still. The tuning peg WILL NOT go to the violin door on the violin shop. I've tried everything and unfortunately, here is another game I won't finish because it's stuck. Really sucks, too, since I'm so close to the end.

Game shakes

[Post New]by nancynurse on Jan 1, 14 2:24 PM
When I try to play the game is shaking and then my computer shuts down say Kernel Stacking Locked at exit. What can I do?

Go to: