Re:Post Technical Problems for Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Editon Here

[Post New]by pixiedoll33 on Nov 6, 11 3:36 PM
int he well but cant get to the castle!

[Post New]by pixiedoll33 on Nov 6, 11 3:39 PM
ok just found out you dont go to the castle through the well lol

[Post New]by debo44 on Nov 6, 11 4:29 PM
I, too, am getting the access violation error - again. Has anyone else noticed that all of these issues seem to have begun around the same time we got the new Game Manager?? I have never had so many issues before and now all of sudden, I'm having a hard time playing most of the games

Reggiesmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Reggiesmum on Nov 8, 11 3:57 PM
Add me to the list: Code Violation 0x00428DxD. The game played fine in trial mode. Once it was purchased it would not play. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling to no avail.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 8, 11 4:15 PM
Hi fishies,

If you're receiving any sort of Access Violation error message, please give the steps in this help article a try:

Access Violation

If you're still unable to play your game after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

We really want you to be able to enjoy your game!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by ctarczyn on Nov 12, 11 11:29 PM
Not sure if this belongs here or somewhere else....but right after you go thru the portal, there's a HOS where you wind up with the nail file. However, one of the items to find should be a bucket. But listed in the requirements to find, it lists "backet" instead of "bucket". Just an FYI.

[Post New]by tmark31 on Nov 13, 11 8:22 AM
After giving up game credits i cannot play this game. After installing it won't play . Very frustrating to uninstall 3 times and continue to have the same problem! Please give me an answer.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Nov 13, 11 9:53 AM
I have the same 'access violation' on the game...approximately 3-4 times....have tried over several days and intalled/uninstalled at every possible place within the puter and on GM...it loads with the speed of a landslide but go to hit 'play' and zapped with the little window of access violaton...seems other players are having same issue...so i went to the site recommended by the 'mod' concerning 'access violations'....but...my 5 week old new puter has new video cards, latest directx, etc...the build was specific for a 'game player' so antivirus software should not be problem it is the msn security program that is running...i have no other new games i have tried have done this, so if this game is so 'intensely' graphic +++ configuration or whatever? maybe it just a 'pass it buy' because i certainly cannot 'try it'...and being a new puter will not go in to fix any security settings as i worry about the 'warranty', one never knows?...also i am the adminstrator and only 'user'...so guess will just out to see what 'may get fixed'?....looked like it may be a 'buy'?

[Post New]by rbtowner on Nov 13, 11 1:46 PM
Riverman73 wrote:
Well, I am in the bonus gameplay, playing a hidden object scene in the house, on the third floor and up in the attic. The hidden object sparkles are in the hammock. The SG says a rope ladder is the object to get. Unfortunately, my last object was a scythe, I couldn't find it so I hit the hint button. I found the scythe, then the HOS just keeps being there, sparkles and all, the hint button shows nothing and doesn't "empty", I have no more objects on the list and the game is going nowhere - and guess what? No rope ladder in my inventory either!

I am glad at least that I got to play almost the entire game, and I am certainly not going to start again just to play those last few scenes (although there is still a bit of gameplay to go). Just wondering what happened and venting here; seems that almost every game lately has to have something wrong with it...

Edited on 10/30/2011 at 7:22:11 AM PST

I am having exactly the same problem. I think it must be a bug. I hope BFG will look into it and offer a fix.

Me too, can't get any further into the game as it seems to think I haven't finished the HOS. HELP!!!

Edited on 11/13/2011 at 1:55:55 PM PST

[Post New]by doveslove on Nov 14, 11 6:37 AM
extremely slow download~whats up with your site? and no its not my computer.

Edited on 11/14/2011 at 6:44:47 AM PST

[Post New]by doveslove on Nov 14, 11 6:46 AM
how do we get our money back?

[Post New]by c1nbad on Nov 14, 11 10:58 AM
i was able to play the trial game just fine, but after i purchased, error message! not happy! what can i do. ive uninstalled and re installed about 6 times.

[Post New]by c1nbad on Nov 14, 11 10:59 AM
i was able to play the trial game just fine, but after i purchased, error message! not happy! what can i do. ive uninstalled and re installed about 6 times.

[Post New]by effcee318 on Nov 14, 11 3:38 PM
downloaded the game and when i tried to run it i get the following error:
Access violation at 0x004DE6D4(tried to feed from 0x00000004), program terminated
Have uninstalled and re-installed 3 times same deal. Have shut down and re-installed to
no avail

mollyroselee
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mollyroselee on Nov 17, 11 3:01 PM
can't pick up the comb in the bonus section..so can't get the cheese. help!

mollyroselee
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mollyroselee on Nov 17, 11 3:02 PM

mollyroselee
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mollyroselee on Nov 17, 11 3:03 PM

mollyroselee
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mollyroselee on Nov 17, 11 3:27 PM

[Post New]by Snowfox81 on Nov 20, 11 1:16 AM
Game doesn´t work...

Error: Access violation at 0x004DE6D4 (tried to read from 0x00000004), program terminated.

I have tried to download game many times and it still doesn´t work...

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Nov 21, 11 10:40 AM
I was in the Bonus Game and the program froze. I had to go to my task manager and it said the program was not "responding" so I hit end program. When I opened it up again it took me to the very START of the game - not where I left off. When I have gone out of a game before it always put me back where I ended. No, I do not want to start all over again. It is not often that I purchase a CE and a bonus game is a big draw to buy the CE. What's the deal?? safarinow

Go to: