Mysteryville 2

Re:Mysteryville 2

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Nov 1, 11 11:48 AM
It seems that BFG is concentrating on pushing CE's and tossing crumbs to SE buyers.
I'll continue to wait until my credits run out and then probably cancel my account.

[Post New]by Karinipeking on Nov 1, 11 1:01 PM
Old_Man_River wrote:It seems that BFG is concentrating on pushing CE's and tossing crumbs to SE buyers.
I'll continue to wait until my credits run out and then probably cancel my account.

Good point and good idea!
I think I will do the same and spend my money on other gamesites.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Nov 1, 11 1:24 PM
Couldn't they have just released a SE of one of the CE's instead? I loved the Mysteryville's back in the day, but those days are over. Straight HOGs with STDs. No thanks. (No HOPA, either. Liars.) Looking like it's time to quit the membership again for a while. I only stay for the DDs, anyway.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 1, 11 2:10 PM
Hello everyone,

Though this game has been available on another site previously, we just wanted to clear up any confusion with the game being offered on Big Fish Games' site.

Mysteryville 2 has never been released on our site until today, which is why it is being offered as today's TGT. We guarantee a new game everyday, which means that it is a new game that has never been available on our site, but isn't necessarily a game that has never been offered elsewhere. Hope this helps to clarify!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 11/01/2011 at 2:10:20 PM PST

bever55
Clownfish
Clownfish
604 Posts

[Post New]by bever55 on Nov 1, 11 2:11 PM
I know I must be showing my ignorance here, but a game that has STDs? LOL, you've made my day.

Strixi
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Strixi on Nov 1, 11 2:32 PM
Old_Man_River wrote:It seems that BFG is concentrating on pushing CE's and tossing crumbs to SE buyers.

As far as I can tell, all CEs are eventually offered as SEs a few weeks later, maybe a month or so at most.

And after the last week of fantastic Daily Deals and the charity fundraising, folks are threatening to cancel their membership over this?

Really?

Such First World problems.

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Nov 1, 11 2:57 PM
BelindaR53 wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on BigFish...............why put up a game that won't even sell????

I hope someone here from BF can answer this one??

you know they promise a new game everyday that is new to their site. Sometimes there aren't NEW new games available because they are still in production or whatever so then we get these. Personally after the sale we just had, Im glad to save a few extra dollars. And honestly, Id rather see this advertised than an HdO game. Happy Gaming.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Nov 1, 11 3:03 PM
Thought I was in the twilight zone when I saw this game as the tgt.

This game was one of first games I ever played as a hog. The graphics sure didnt improve with age.

All ready purchased this game yrs and yrs ago.

Happy game day (but not with this game)

Edited on 11/01/2011 at 3:05:28 PM PST

silverfiesta
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by silverfiesta on Nov 2, 11 10:33 PM
thanx Fishies - when I started this I kept thinking - I've done this before - so then I checked - not a BF exclusive - just an old game that was not very good when it came out and it hasn't improved with age
OH well - no body bats a thousand - just ask the Phillies!!!!!

pmb69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pmb69 on Nov 13, 12 8:59 PM
WHAT IS THIS!!! 38 mins to defuse a bomb that you know nothing about, plus no clue what to do to defuse the bomb. Ask me this game is a bomb.

Go to: