theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Comments for Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel

[Post New]by theoldbag on Nov 10, 11 11:02 PM
I am enjoying this game as I did the first one. I have just finished the first chapter and I am much slower than most of these fishies swimming past me. I also have to used the SG from time to time just because I am not sure what to do next. Guess that comes with age but it is still a lot of fun for me. I would have liked a few more hidden objects though because I think the way they are displayed is a little different in this game. To each his own. All in all, Another good game for me.

SheKat1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Comments for Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel

[Post New]by SheKat1 on Nov 29, 12 3:07 PM
jkuci wrote:
peglegann wrote:This is as good as the first one, which was Death at Fairing Point.

Not for me. The first one was better. The graphics in this one look kind of like they are unfinished, for one thing... That jarred me out of the story and game.

I was already to buy before I tried the demo, bought an extra credit, even. But I feel quite ready to wait for the SE of this game after playing the demo.

I will look forward to seeing Paolo again, however.....

yes I have a penchant for Paolo too. Maybe he can have his own story.

bean2649
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Comments for Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel

[Post New]by bean2649 on Mar 13, 13 1:23 PM
I have the first one and the third one. I love them both. But I can't get this one to load. I click on play and I either get an error message or a white screen. I've tried the fixes the technical guys suggested but nothing works. This is so frustrating. Anyone have any help for me?

Go to: