Ophelya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ophelya on Jan 27, 12 10:19 PM
eeberman wrote:Tried to play this game on my MacBook Pro running 10.6 -- can't even get the game to launch! Each time I try, I get booted out to the GM immediately (won't even run the start up sequence).

I have the same problem, needed to download two times to get initially started. Then the game worked fine. I just wanted to start the game again and same error occurs. I restarted my MAC, emptied the browser cache, reinstalled game manager, now I have reinstalled the game, just about to hit the button, hope this will work. Frustrating!

Re:Post any Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by lindakathy on Jan 27, 12 11:00 PM
I finished the game. The credits were running. I hit escape to get to the main menu.
I clicked on the bonus game, but it's telling me I have to finish the game first.
Any suggestions?
Thank you.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 28, 12 12:40 PM
Does the "Continue Game" button light up? Maybe it will take you back to the ending and let you finish watching the credits, so you can move on. If it says you've finished the game and you can only start over, then try going to Achievements and see if you got the one in the middle for completing the game (looks like a halo with a dove in it). If it isn't lit up, then try rebooting your PC and then uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That might kick the game into recognizing that you've completed it.

[Post New]by lindakathy on Jan 29, 12 8:44 AM
Thank you Burf. I went back and hit "resume game" and it finished the credits.
Then it let me play the bonus game. Duh!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 29, 12 3:27 PM
You're welcome! And don't feel bad. I've had moments like that, too... More than I'd care to admit, actually. *LOL*

[Post New]by waffleon on Apr 5, 12 12:34 AM
I have finished the main game, Started the extra play but only got one coin and cannot get another one to put in the game machine so that I can get the umbrella.

Go to: