bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Post any Red Crow Mysteries: Legion technical issues here only

[Post New]by bstjnck on May 14, 13 12:54 PM
I posted my problem about the blue button asking for someone to tell me why I couldn't get the button after doing the puzzle under two names...this was posted on april 25 , 2013 and see that others have asked the same thing why hasn't someone answered us. I have installed and uninstalled it twice, couldn't get thru my trial game and I wanted to buy it. but if I cannot get this problem dealt with I won't buy.

arenagal3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by arenagal3 on Apr 19, 14 12:16 AM
I kind of like this game so far, but I'm having a problem in the beginning chapter. When I solve the mini game on the stone at the gazeebo, I did not receive a blue button. I have replayed the game 4 times and still don't get the button. I know it's a button because I frustratingly went to a walklthrough to see what I may have done wrong, and I had done all the steps correctly. So why is this happening. I really like the game and would love to continue on with it.....Please help me.

arenagal3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by arenagal3 on Apr 19, 14 12:52 AM
I've been with Big Fish for years.... and never had problems until lately. I bought this game, and it really looks interesting....I'm also having a problem with one other game that I contacted them about the freezing up. and its been 2 weeks and havent heard back from them.... I'm getting very upset with all this now, and I have spent a lot of money with them. If I ever get an answer I will be sure to let you know. Thanks for your comment.

Go to: