grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Post any The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by grouchypants on Nov 14, 11 12:30 PM
Same problem played the game for a few hours.Just opened to pkay and get assess violation 0xA3CCoD89.Someone said changed to aero to basic . What exactly is this? They said it worked after that. Aero to Basic ??

Edited on 11/14/2011 at 3:22:35 PM PST

Emmmms1974
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Post any The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Emmmms1974 on Nov 14, 11 12:30 PM
I have downloaded it as a trial and it says trial expired?! I haven't even played it yet!?? Whats going on???

[Post New]by drago12 on Nov 14, 11 12:55 PM
jadannay wrote:Had no problems through much of the game, but now am stuck - I'm in the demon's lair and all that happens when I click anywhere is that it says "This isn't what you'd expect from a demon's lair." The hint button circles an area a bit to the right of center, but I can't click on it. I just have the skull hand and that message over and over. Clearly a bug - any ideas on how to fix it? I'm a bit frustrated having bought yet another game with major technical issues.

I have exactly the same problem. Soo frustrating. I hope BFG have a fix soon because I won't be buying any more games until they do.

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Nov 14, 11 1:31 PM
Any word on a fix to these problems ??

[Post New]by drago12 on Nov 14, 11 1:45 PM
pgillenw wrote:Fantastic game!! Enjoyed the music, story, dialogue, graphics and the difficulty level offered for the more advanced player. While the more graphic violence existed it is tame from what we see on our TV screens. Frankly it added to this intense production.

Congratulations for the stain glass window puzzle, it was the most challenging I have encountered thus far in games and I have played plenty.

HOG scenes were very good.

After just completing Hallowed Legends: Templar CE this was a great follow up game.

Thank you for your very creative work and I hope you consider bringing us more great games.

Hi, I'm also using a laptop. My resolution is set to 1366x768. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by drago12 on Nov 14, 11 1:47 PM
Sherryah wrote:What resolution is best to play for the game? I posted elsewhere hard to believe no one has answered this simple question, to people playing the game and getting it to fill in the screen can you please take the time to answer this question? Pretty Please?

I have a problem I have a 15 inch laptop screen, and when the game loads which is a miracle it actually installed and loaded and I got as far as intro and inserting the name,here is where the problem is I only have a small portion of the graphics! I am set to 1680X1050 in my resolution is this the problem? Someone with a laptop please tell me what your screen resolution is set too, or even a desktop I guess it doesn't matter right?

This looks like a great game, lately any game from BFG being able to play is rare.
The last 4 games I haven't gotten that far! Just flickering screen bouncing back and forth to my desktop after a black screen,only alt control delete stops it or restart the computer many times is needed! If anyone can tell me why this is happening appreciate it.

Hi, I'm also using a laptop and the resolution is set to 1366x768. I've never had the problems you are experiencing, so I hope this helps.

[Post New]by vezdan on Nov 14, 11 2:11 PM
NYDanielle wrote:I just played the demo, and love it. I plan on purchasing, but many times, I have no problem with demo and then after I purchase, I get all sorts of errors, and end up with a refund. I don't want to go through that again, Has anyone had problems after purchasing that they didn't have with the demo? If not, it's a definite buy for me!

Thanks much.

Danielle

[Post New]by vezdan on Nov 14, 11 2:13 PM
I have tried to play the game twice now and it crashes again and again. I have tried reloading it, I have checked the graphic card everything is fine on my system. There has to be a bug in this game.

[Post New]by rosiep114 on Nov 14, 11 3:13 PM
cgibson856 wrote:Got to the lock with the rose & sword. After I place them, nothing. Can't pick up any of the other pieces to place them.

Same thing happened to me. How do I get help to unlock it or to get the skip button?

jazz2451
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jazz2451 on Nov 14, 11 3:22 PM
drago12 wrote:
jadannay wrote:Had no problems through much of the game, but now am stuck - I'm in the demon's lair and all that happens when I click anywhere is that it says "This isn't what you'd expect from a demon's lair." The hint button circles an area a bit to the right of center, but I can't click on it. I just have the skull hand and that message over and over. Clearly a bug - any ideas on how to fix it? I'm a bit frustrated having bought yet another game with major technical issues.

I have exactly the same problem. Soo frustrating. I hope BFG have a fix soon because I won't be buying any more games until they do.

jazz2451
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jazz2451 on Nov 14, 11 3:25 PM
drago12 wrote:

Throw the vase with the Holy water into the room and you will be able to play on.

jazz2451
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jazz2451 on Nov 14, 11 3:26 PM
jazz2451 wrote:
drago12 wrote:

Throw the Holy water into the room and you will be able to play on.

[Post New]by jadannay on Nov 14, 11 3:51 PM
jazz2451 wrote:
drago12 wrote:

Throw the vase with the Holy water into the room and you will be able to play on.

I don't have the holy water yet - not sure about anyone else. The well still says there's an evil taint and I have nothing with which to clear it.

julievg37
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by julievg37 on Nov 14, 11 9:16 PM
CasualGran wrote:Bought the game for the CE price. That's fine, but not when I can't go on playing it. I'm at the entrance of the maze. I've collected all the numbers needed but... I can't click on the clock above the entrance to match with the numbers for directionclues. Consequence: I can't enter the maze. So here my game stops.

Very frustrating. Personally I think these devs still can learn a thing or two from the devs of ERS. There obviously has been an attempt to rival the ERS games, but the attempt failed. The cursor is jerky, sometimes the loading time between screens is rather long, and now this impossibility to check this clock for necessary clues.

Bad thing is: can't skip the maze. The game just won't let me.

I'm having the same issue and then some. On my second re-start because it wouldn't reload at this point so I started over and now I can't get the clock codes to apear. I'm not sure though if the clock is the one by the tombstones or at the top of the maze building? I thought it was at the church entrance HOWEVER I can't get back to that because i don't know how to get through the vines that appeared after my first trip up to the building. ANYWAY I'm crashing again and this will be 3rd restart - came here hoping for a new version that I can download (over the next 5 or 6 hours....)

CasualGran
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by CasualGran on Nov 15, 11 3:13 AM
julievg37 wrote:
CasualGran wrote:Bought the game for the CE price. That's fine, but not when I can't go on playing it. I'm at the entrance of the maze. I've collected all the numbers needed but... I can't click on the clock above the entrance to match with the numbers for directionclues. Consequence: I can't enter the maze. So here my game stops.

Very frustrating. Personally I think these devs still can learn a thing or two from the devs of ERS. There obviously has been an attempt to rival the ERS games, but the attempt failed. The cursor is jerky, sometimes the loading time between screens is rather long, and now this impossibility to check this clock for necessary clues.

Bad thing is: can't skip the maze. The game just won't let me.

I'm having the same issue and then some. On my second re-start because it wouldn't reload at this point so I started over and now I can't get the clock codes to apear. I'm not sure though if the clock is the one by the tombstones or at the top of the maze building? I thought it was at the church entrance HOWEVER I can't get back to that because i don't know how to get through the vines that appeared after my first trip up to the building. ANYWAY I'm crashing again and this will be 3rd restart - came here hoping for a new version that I can download (over the next 5 or 6 hours....)

If you have the paper with the names on it, then, after you've looked at the clock (the paper disappears) go back to all the tombstones and click, by each one, on the roman numerals. At that moment the clue appears on the paper, next to the name. When you've got them all, you can go through the maze. This is NOT a glitch, that's why I've removed my post that you've quoted. This part is a bit tricky, that's all. Success!

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Nov 15, 11 5:35 AM
The not being able to play after playing for a few hours is a big Glitch in game. Havent had that problem before on any game. Access Violation . Im not changing my computer for a game. Dev's should make sure it works before releaseing. I went tp chat help yesterday,but there was a line ..lol... I was 34 .. Refund or a fix I say.. They have taken this from front home page so I would say no fix coming.

tinaccarroll
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by tinaccarroll on Nov 15, 11 6:11 AM
my issue is game has 4-5 second delay between scenes. when i first played it was only 1-2 second delay, which i could have lived with but at 4-5? i even started a new profile. im very irritated. im just starting to get into game. side bars dont bother me. its the delay between scenes. i have windows vista. big fish please fix.... would still like to finish game. maybe ill replay another game and hopefully BF will answer my prayers.still love BF though. tcc from alaska.

ckristi88
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by ckristi88 on Nov 15, 11 6:25 AM
naomi4195 wrote:Bought the game and was playing fine. Stopped and exited the game and now when I try to go back in get Access Violation at OxCCCCCCCC Tried to read from OxCCCCCCCC) program terminated. Please fix this problem. I like the game but am very disappointed that I can not play any more. I had barely started the game when this happened.

lilweet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lilweet on Nov 15, 11 4:10 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times the game is stuck right after i escape from the boy uncle please help I really like this game I really don't want my money back for the purchase. i want the game!!!!!!!!

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Nov 15, 11 4:28 PM
Downloaded fine, played for 20 minutes had to go do something. Came back today and it wouldn't load past the "loading" window. Ctl-Alt-Delete brought a window up that the game wasn't responding. All other games are fine. There were no issues the first time.
I am deleting it and re-downloading as I really liked this game and wanted to purchase but won't until this is fixed.

Go to: