Welcome to Syberia II forum

KICKI56
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by KICKI56 on Jan 30, 09 9:13 PM
Big Jim

At the top of the boardwalk there is a gate that is locked. You must get the key from the little girl who is down below near the coal machine. You buy her some candy and she sends the key up by balloon. You must go down the stairs to fix the coal machine.

[Post New]by jilli67 on Feb 6, 09 4:54 AM
how do you play this game totally confused by it

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by Playful61 on Feb 6, 09 9:32 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Syberia II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hello Big Flounder; I'm at the monastary and have gone into the building to the left, walked up to the curtain at least three times but the Big Cheese doesn't come out. could you tell me what I might be missing?

HELP

Have to say, though, I love these games!

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

Re:Monestery

[Post New]by Playful61 on Feb 6, 09 9:37 AM
Foxfire4464821 wrote:
jjsau wrote:Am also stuck on clock in dream, I have set the time to 2:45, clicked on the two hammers, got the pendulum going, set the clock at 7:15, and also set the time on lower clock to 7:15, and at the precise time of 7:15 I click on the bell, but nothing happens. Can anyone help

Help!!!!
I can't get into the monestery standing in front ring bell hooded person shacks his head no

To get into the monastary, you have to change into a monks robe (women aren't allowed). Find the path where the monk is washing clothes. He'll say he would like to see a rare bird. Go back to the train station store and get a silver bird call. use it on the Monk and he will go off - change into the robe. Go back to the bell and the monk will send the elevator down for you.

hope that helps and doesn't spoil the story for you

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Feb 6, 09 9:42 AM
jilli67 wrote:****w do you play this game totally confused by it

Hi - walk around, when you see a magnifying glass cursor, that means you can look at an object or you can talk to a person.

A crown looking cursor means it's an object you can pick up and use. This game is better than Syberia I in that when the notepad appears as you 'talk' to someone, the previous dialogue is deleted. when the person won't talk to you anymore, you're done there.

A lit up circle with an arrow on it means you can move in that direction.

These games are like an exploration into the unknown and solving mysteries - which is why I enjoy them so much.

Hope that helps

[Post New]by efra123 on Feb 6, 09 2:48 PM
Like foxfire I cant get into the monestary,Ive got the shroud got hans imprint on it and been up to gate twice that flippin monk keeps shaking his head,Ive spoken to everyone how do I get in monestary please?I have got to the ahhh frustrating stage lol,Help someone please.

anf1y
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by anf1y on Feb 6, 09 4:48 PM
Finished it! Now to find another game!!!

Efra123 : You need to get the bird calls from the store at the station, then give them to the monk. He rushes off after the bird and you pinch a monk's robe he was washing and put it on.

General comment : I recommend looking at a walkthrough as this game takes FOR EVER!!! and gets very frustrating at times as you have to be very accurate with the searches for things. I kept finding that, when I read the walkthrough, I'd been doing the right thing all along, just not accurately enough! Also, beware : in some places sometimes there are TWO hotspots so close together you think it's the one you've already tried ...

I found this walkthrough very good as it doesn't give you the answers straight away, just a series of hints ... http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/syberia2.php

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Feb 8, 09 1:32 PM
Hello Fishies in the big pond...

I'm loving the game - but - I'm stuck in the plane with the controls. I've managed to get the first two numbers lit up properly but I can't seem to get the next two numbers of the four.

Can you HELP any suggestions would be welcome

Found this one, after a time. It's a great idea to leave the game at frustrating points and come back when the brain has had a rest

Edited on 02/27/2009 at 12:24:06 PM PST

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Feb 9, 09 8:37 AM
Stuck in Syberia II. I just started it but I am stuck at the stove by the Monastery Gate Tower. I have the herbs and the matches but not sure about the brambles. (?)
Also, I cannot get the wick from the broom. If it's that thing next to the stove on the left that looks like a spatula, no matter how many times I click on it, nothing happens. Needless to say, I cannot go any further. I don't know what the tallow is either or where to find it. I have downloaded UHF but it's not in there.
Can you help me?

Thanks.....JoAnne

Edited on 02/09/2009 at 9:00:16 AM PST

meystacey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by meystacey on Feb 9, 09 3:08 PM
I am stuck in the monestery library. I did not put the stained glass mammoth in the window before I closed the lenses. Now it will not let me put the stained glass window in and I am stuck. The walkthrough says to go in reverse but that is not working...HELP PLEASE!!!

[Post New]by pathill on Feb 12, 09 4:23 AM
KICKI56 wrote:Big Jim

At the top of the boardwalk there is a gate that is locked. You must get the key from the little girl who is down below near the coal machine. You buy her some candy and she sends the key up by balloon. You must go down the stairs to fix the coal machine.

[Post New]by pathill on Feb 12, 09 4:26 AM
[b]

[Post New]by pathill on Feb 12, 09 4:28 AM
how do u get the candy from the man in the store.

[Post New]by keverley on Feb 17, 09 7:06 AM
meystacey wrote:I am stuck in the monestery library. I did not put the stained glass mammoth in the window before I closed the lenses. Now it will not let me put the stained glass window in and I am stuck. The walkthrough says to go in reverse but that is not working...HELP PLEASE!!! I have tried everything to put it in the window and it wnt work i did the back up thing that the walkabout says for you to do it goes back but you cant put the glass in again HELP HELP HELP
Thanks

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Feb 21, 09 7:32 PM
I'm loving Syberia II as much ore more than Syberia I. Have to admit that I get stuck and 'flounder' from time to time but still I'm finding it fascinating.
Right now, I'm trying to figure out where to go after opening oscar's heart... probably the train.. and I'm sure there's a puzzle waiting there!

Whoa, I'm on the final chapter... and for the life of me haven't been able to snag the ivory key... or see it for that matter. Got some direction from walkthrough, but it isn't explicit enough to enble me to move forward.

Anyone out there have any suggestions? HELP!

Edited on 02/22/2009 at 10:56:56 AM PST

[Post New]by skyblue7skyblue on Feb 22, 09 12:50 PM
help! how do u get coal to make the train run?

[Post New]by julescurd on Feb 25, 09 11:30 PM
I love this game and very new to the Big Fish games but love all the games i have gotten. Now I need some help with Syberia II i am stuck at the fence at the train station and the guy will not get out of the way!!! i gotta get through the fence to get my can of gas!!! HELP ME !! How do I get him out of the way.
Thanks !!

[Post New]by skyblue7skyblue on Feb 26, 09 5:34 PM

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Feb 27, 09 12:20 PM
gipsy_2007 wrote:Did anuone else have the game freeze at the flute mechanism when you get to Syberia? I put the Ivory Key in the right place and the game just stops!

I can't seem to 'find' the ivory key... the sand is pouring okay... what am I missing?

trying it at different times of the day in case it's my eyesight that's the problem

jenak3769
Clownfish
Clownfish
958 Posts

[Post New]by jenak3769 on Mar 1, 09 11:55 PM
What I would like to know is when or if there is a "Syberia 3 "" coming out anyoneheard. They actually are very interesting and it would be nice if the writers gave a few more moves or challenges or more redherrings as the games are quite easy to figure out.. The graphics are good and the dialogue not bad, maybe a few "pick the right answer" in the dialogues is needed to make the games a little harder .. But face it the best scenes are with "Yoki" that makes the game.. Kind of cute too bad they do not exist!!!!! the perfect pet..
Forget the walkthroughs all they do is spoil the fun and really these games you do not need them they are pretty self explanatory , just keep trying from different angles but in reality I played the whole game in about 5 hours from start to finish so 10 hours with 2 chapters , it is a good bang for the hard and harder to find $$$$$... Well worth it as most large fiel games are and one other thing with BFG they do have the greatest customer service response , but users should be patient as they do try heir best to respond as quickly as possible , but come on people be reasonable and patient, you are not their only customer and all systems work different ..

Go to: