dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector’s Edition Exclusive Content

[Post New]by dog2007 on Nov 27, 11 10:57 AM
I can't find the rest of the objects....I think I have 10 in each tab....is there a list someplace that says what and where the items are? (SG says nothing which is a little annoying)

BTW LOVE the game and do hope this is NOT the last installment of MCF

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst Collector’s Edition Exclusive Content

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Nov 27, 11 11:07 AM
This game sucks from start to finish... in my opinion.. Can you say "delete"...? Now Dire Grove was awesome.. !

[Post New]by stephg0 on Nov 27, 11 11:31 AM
How about a hint re: the journal MOs? Which pages DO NOT have MOs on them?!? I'm down to the last 2 and I'm beginning to think Secret 1 isn't worth it!!!

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Nov 27, 11 4:48 PM
i've been hearing rumors that they'res a bonus clip once you finish finding the extra mho and finish the 2 bonus games is it true?

[Post New]by TESSARM on Nov 27, 11 6:59 PM
HELP! o.k. two things. The first is I feel really stupid because all of you are talking about areas I haven't even gotten to yet. I am totally stuck in the lighthouse. I have looked at the tombstone of Edmond Last and have the number on his tombstone. I have the note that's under the brick. I am in the lighthouse with the innerworkings and have NO IDEA what they all have to do with each other. can someone help me?
Also, while i was reading in here i saw a post about a "secret room" in the Dire Grove CE, which I have, where is the secret room? i guess i could have found it and not known it was a secret room but....
Please help a pathetic ditz that can't even get past act 1.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Nov 28, 11 4:18 AM
I can't fully comment on the bonuscontent, because I didn't find all the extra morphing objects yet. From what I am reading though, I am almost sure I will be amongst the ones that consider the bonus a punishment rather than something of a treat. But I will hunt for those last MO's and at least go through this bonuscontent (if it isn't too much of a punishment. )

No wallpapers and concept art

Are you kidding me?

This is the first time a game is done in full HD, I at least would have expected some awsome wallpapers that were finally suited for large screens instead of the ones we always get that need to be stretched so far they proof to be useless.

C'mon BF, Throw us in some wallpapers and concept art for the CE. I am sure you have to do some fine tuning for the game. So please give us something extra with the next build or update of this game.

I now feel totally cheated out with this CE. And I sure hope one of the mods will take our feed back back to the devs team.

And to be totally clear: my negative comments here have only to do with the CE version and the bonuscontent NOT with the game in general.
Sure, there were things i absolutely didn't like about the game, but in general it is one AWSOME game.

But bonuscontent for CE version is a real joke and I feel SO CHEATED out.

Edited for typo's

ETA Now I can fully comment, since I finally found all the extra MO's to unlock the secrets. Are you kidding me? is this all? And yes, it definitely is more of a punishment than a bonus.
I know the extra MO's were also part of the bonus and they were kind of fun, but the last ones were near impossible to spot and I only sticked at it to get my extra award that turned out to be a punishment. Did Carles Dalimar himself came up with the idea to torment us with this bonus content?

What I am wondering is how the SE will look. Cause we (the CE owners) had the integrated SG that kind of worked as a hint system, without it I would probably still have been lossed out there in the game and totally stuck. Guess SE buyers will definitely need a WT.

Edited on 11/28/2011 at 9:32:01 AM PST

[Post New]by joesoap on Nov 28, 11 11:34 AM
I feel as if I overpaid for a CE which basically doesn't have any bonus content. I would like my money back please, and will wait for the SE to arrive. Or just refund the difference to the suckers, like me, which bought the CE.

[Post New]by auntchris27 on Nov 28, 11 12:50 PM
I like getting more puzzles and gameplay within the game also. I bought a game with "bonus game". It was maybe three screens and lasted 5 - 10 minutes, depending on player skill. Felt ripped off. Thanks for this format.

bookworm42
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm42 on Nov 28, 11 3:22 PM
can someone explain more simply what i have to do to get my bonus material. im not silly, but this is totally baffling

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 28, 11 3:35 PM
bookworm42 wrote:can someone explain more simply what i have to do to get my bonus material. im not silly, but this is totally baffling
The bonus material is scattered throughout the game rather than at the end. The door tokens were part of it. For the other part you need to find 31 moving objects in your journal. You get 2 hidden object scenes... that's all... bit disappointing isn't it

[Post New]by pepperchino on Nov 28, 11 3:43 PM
I'm stuck birthing, cann't cut the cord????

bookworm42
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm42 on Nov 28, 11 4:32 PM
thanks severinesnape (my fave character in hp). i sussed it out at last but have not managed to find all the morphs...
a really excellent if somewhat disturbing game. - i had dreams about the "mother" lol last night.but ,too many morphs, no hogs and a lame ending.

[Post New]by meddalion on Nov 28, 11 5:17 PM
I too am upset about the extra game play. I honestly don't know if I played them or not. No sound track no nothing. Alot of members are upset about this game. As a valid member that have spent alot of money on these games I think BF should honor a free game to those who have complained about it. This game was misleading with the info about it. I love BF games but this is the first time I have been disappointed in a game. Sure I have had problems with some but never disappointed with them. It is diffently not worth the money.

[Post New]by rhodeislandred on Nov 28, 11 6:00 PM
Where do you find the 3 vs? Found 2 but can't find the 3rd one

[Post New]by praysinghim on Nov 28, 11 7:56 PM
I have tried EVERYTHING to get the lighthouse lever thing to work. I put in the new fuse, went back up and tried the different combos. What I see on the gravestone is 22223 and arrow right, arrow down, arrow left and arrow up. I have tried all the combos I can and still can't get past it. Any suggestions?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 29, 11 3:29 AM
praysinghim wrote:I have tried EVERYTHING to get the lighthouse lever thing to work. I put in the new fuse, went back up and tried the different combos. What I see on the gravestone is 22223 and arrow right, arrow down, arrow left and arrow up. I have tried all the combos I can and still can't get past it. Any suggestions?
There is a number on each arrow. That direction number matches the number on the gravestone.

right arrow = 1 down arrow =2 , left arrow = 3 and up arrow =4.

Once the lighthouse is lit, move the lever down, down, down, down, left.

Edited on 11/29/2011 at 3:33:12 AM PST

[Post New]by JanJon12 on Nov 29, 11 4:30 AM
LVKiva wrote:Just finished and overall I really liked it. I enjoyed the morphing objects much more than hidden objects, partially because it's a different idea...and really, that's what the MCF games have always been, ahead of the pack.

I really liked the door gizmos (forgot the word), thought they added to the game far more than an extra chapter.

The strategy game...not so much of a like, would have preferred something that gave you a series of hints to help solve the puzzles...but also something clearer so that those of us who are totally dense (oh yeah, use the sheet to climb out the window like every story and movie, duh!) would be able to understand.

Finally, my only real complaint was how precise I needed to be on some of the puzzles, such as cutting the umbilical cord on the baby...there were a couple of other places also where I did what I needed to do, but must have been a fraction off in my click and then spent time wandering around because I thought I'd made a mistake.

Overall, I really liked this one, worth the money.

[Post New]by JanJon12 on Nov 29, 11 4:32 AM
Please, please, please, can someone help me with opening the doors on the key coded entry. I have tried all the codes given and the door still will not open.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Nov 29, 11 4:42 AM
I thought this thread was about the extra content for the CE version, but now I see several questions about game play in general and solving puzzles.

I be happy to help with game questions, but please place them in a more appropiate place and let's keep this thread for the bonus content of the game

Abriela51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Abriela51 on Nov 29, 11 8:57 AM
im stuck birthing too cant cut the cord baby blows up with every cut I tried HELP

Go to: