Re:Hints, tips and gameplay questions for Delmar House (Zone 3)

[Post New]by oversoon2001 on Nov 25, 11 1:03 PM
don't push the buttons shown in the mirror, push the ones not darkened

Edited on 11/25/2011 at 1:05:20 PM PST

[Post New]by MissJuniMoon on Nov 25, 11 1:30 PM
Help! I can't get the dumbwaiter to open, either. I have done all the chores and deposited all the clippings, zits and hairs. But it still will not budge. I can't get to the hot water until I do. I have gone back over every step up to this point and I can't see that I have missed anything. Please!!!

ctsg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by ctsg on Nov 25, 11 1:34 PM
MWW10 - Thank you for helping!

MoDreams
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,179 Posts

[Post New]by MoDreams on Nov 25, 11 2:29 PM
MissJuniMoon wrote:Help! I can't get the dumbwaiter to open, either. I have done all the chores and deposited all the clippings, zits and hairs. But it still will not budge. I can't get to the hot water until I do. I have gone back over every step up to this point and I can't see that I have missed anything. Please!!!

There are 10 toenail clippings, 5 nose hairs and 5 zits. I know you already put them in the jar, but if the scale did not go down then you must not have had all of them. Check your inventory again and see if you missed something, Or maybe there is still a 5th zit on her face.

Good luck!
~~~MO~~~

dklusener
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dklusener on Nov 25, 11 5:19 PM
Where do I find the wires for the "Spank-A-Tronic" in the Delmar House?

[Post New]by buffaroozi on Nov 25, 11 7:19 PM
i am on the second little girls chamber i have found all of the door tokens but i cant find the one of the bird.can someone PLEASE help me, ive went back and forth over and over and i still cant find it, maybe i missed something?

[Post New]by buffaroozi on Nov 25, 11 7:24 PM
MissJuniMoon wrote:Help! I can't get the dumbwaiter to open, either. I have done all the chores and deposited all the clippings, zits and hairs. But it still will not budge. I can't get to the hot water until I do. I have gone back over every step up to this point and I can't see that I have missed anything. Please!!!

i had a problem with this too, turned out i missed 2 toenail clippings i was supposed to pick up. they are by her left foot (right to you) and are kind of tricky to see. go back and see if you got them all.

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 25, 11 7:51 PM
buffaroozi wrote:i am on the second little girls chamber i have found all of the door tokens but i cant find the one of the bird.can someone PLEASE help me, ive went back and forth over and over and i still cant find it, maybe i missed something?

**SPOILER**

Try looking in the basement.

MsPamGrier
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by MsPamGrier on Nov 26, 11 1:06 AM
I got all ten toenails, put them in the jar in the kitchen, turn the clock to 7:40 and NOTHING happens.
I've tried looking at the notebook again before setting the clock and still nothing.

AHAH! I also missed two toenail clippings on her left foot.. they are kind of hard to see.. that solved the problem. Thank you Buffaroozi.

Edited on 11/26/2011 at 1:25:13 AM PST

Liams_Mama
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Liams_Mama on Nov 26, 11 2:39 AM
carolina67 wrote:Still stuck with the lock to the cage in the basement of the Delmar house. I have seen the pic in the bathroom and the SG and still don't know which buttons open it . Any hint here? This is maddening. I can't even tell how many buttons should be punched in.

SPOILER--

There should be 4 buttons pushed in. The top left, the one off the right corner of the center section, and both in the center section. If it doesn't open immediately, un-click one and then re-click it. That did it for me.

Liams_Mama
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Liams_Mama on Nov 26, 11 2:41 AM
dklusener wrote:Where do I find the wires for the "Spank-A-Tronic" in the Delmar House?

SPOILER --

They are the same wires from the intercom in front of the burned house (from the beginning). You go and get them with the wire cutters later in the game.

[Post New]by SerinaSilver on Nov 26, 11 6:18 AM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
bkegz wrote:Can anyone help me with the key behind the glass on the electrocardiogram?
I've broken the glass just once leaving a small crack that I can't do anything with. I've been pressing the buttons trying to break it more but, it seems like nothing is working. Am I doing something wrong? =(

**SPOILER**

Only once you've finished both sets of pills will you be able to get the key from the glass.

Have the same problem. My"patient" got his red and blue pill, the glass has a small crack and can't break it.
Anyone an idea?
Thy

[Post New]by KitiaraSkie on Nov 26, 11 6:25 AM
I need a little help please. I have clipped mom's toe nails and nose hairs (ewww) but when I want to set the clock for 10pm for her (god help me) pimple popping nothing happened. How do I trigger the pimple popping?

Edited on 11/26/2011 at 6:26:07 AM PST

[Post New]by SerinaSilver on Nov 26, 11 6:28 AM
KitiaraSkie wrote:I need a little help please. I have clipped mom's toe nails and nose hairs (ewww) but when I want to set the clock for 10pm for her (god help me) pimple popping nothing happened. How do I trigger the pimple popping?

it has to be set exactly to 10 pm
I also had problems with it.

mermaidjwl
Manatee
Manatee
4,265 Posts

[Post New]by mermaidjwl on Nov 26, 11 9:06 AM
Ok, I just completed collecting the toe nails and putting them in mama's levenings jar. Now I clicked on the 7:40 time in Charles list of chores. Went to the clock, made sure the hour hand is on 7 and the minute hand is on 40. I have done this a few times and it's not working. I am really trying to not get frustrated, here! Help me! Please!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 26, 11 9:09 AM
mermaidjwl wrote:Ok, I just completed collecting the toe nails and putting them in mama's levenings jar. Now I clicked on the 7:40 time in Charles list of chores. Went to the clock, made sure the hour hand is on 7 and the minute hand is on 40. I have done this a few times and it's not working. I am really trying to not get frustrated, here! Help me! Please!
Try going back and making sure you picked up all 10 toenails and go put them in the jar in the kitchen and see if that helps. Some folks said that they missed one or two.

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 26, 11 9:18 AM
SerinaSilver wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
bkegz wrote:Can anyone help me with the key behind the glass on the electrocardiogram?
I've broken the glass just once leaving a small crack that I can't do anything with. I've been pressing the buttons trying to break it more but, it seems like nothing is working. Am I doing something wrong? =(

**SPOILER**

Only once you've finished both sets of pills will you be able to get the key from the glass.

Have the same problem. My"patient" got his red and blue pill, the glass has a small crack and can't break it.
Anyone an idea?
Thy

You did you click on the flashing button (red/green) on the machine to set off the hammer that will break the glass?

mermaidjwl
Manatee
Manatee
4,265 Posts

[Post New]by mermaidjwl on Nov 26, 11 9:35 AM
Thank you Lady_Cav for helping me find the toenails on the bed railing. Thanks again for your help!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 26, 11 9:39 AM
mermaidjwl wrote:Thank you Lady_Cav for helping me find the toenails on the bed railing. Thanks again for your help!
You're welcome.

[Post New]by SerinaSilver on Nov 26, 11 10:44 AM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
SerinaSilver wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:

**SPOILER**

Anyone an idea?
Thy

You did you click on the flashing button (red/green) on the machine to set off the hammer that will break the glass?

I can act with the 2 red buttons but not with the fashing green one...it is allways green...

Go to: