Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Reviews for Weird Park: Broken Tune

[Post New]by Seester2 on Oct 5, 12 11:06 AM
Great game.....interesting story, long game play, challenging puzzles, very good graphics. The only thing I didn't like is the running back and forth (I like it when games have a map you can click on to get from one far place on one side to the other!) I like how it ended with room for a sequel. Still a bid dark, though....waiting for similar quality games with a lighter tone. If anyone can recommend one of that type, I would be grateful! I give this one a 7 out of 10.

manysaying
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by manysaying on Nov 11, 12 2:24 PM
Loved the game. One of the few that I didn't mind at all back tracking as I loved the graphics so much. Regret i didn't get the CE version of this one. Look forward to next game from these dev.

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Nov 12, 12 7:52 PM
I bought this game without even trying the demo because I love these developers and it was on half off sale. I thought, at first, this game was going to be short but just when I thought the game was ending here comes a whole entire world far different from what I was just playing. So the length is quite long. But I could see how others could think it may be a short game as did I. I loved the game...the graphics were awesome...like being in a fairy tale. Not bad for $3.49...

[Post New]by Blilith on May 24, 13 10:16 AM
I love this game, it works great on my system, some Big Fish games do not work as I have an interlaced widescreen monitor and they just do not play. I was not sure about this game but liked it, It goes totally bonkers when you enter the second half, you think it is just normal then you get Alice in Wonderland meets meets Dali. The graphics are good, the puzzles are a bit easy, but fun. The story line is good and the cut screens make the action flow. Weird, yes, fun, yes most surely. I will look for more from these designers. Try it.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Jun 29, 13 12:21 AM
Based on Completed Game:

I have to say this is not up to the normal standards of ****. I found this game to be remarkably tedious. The graphics are not very good. Halfway through I started using hints just to try to get it over with. I will not play it again.

HOS are not interactive at all and so easy that I wondered about the point of even completing them. There is a nasty mis-click penalty - not good. The games, OTOH, were either so difficult that I just waited for the Skip button to fill or so easy as to be almost silly. I didn't even complete a couple of the games; I was still working on them when suddenly they ended successfully. What? The Hint button takes too long to refill and one hint I kept getting prompted me to do something that I could not possibly do. I finally ignored the hints and searched elsewhere. The ending? Weird. I'm not quite sure what happened and it was abrupt, as usual (please give us a decent, well thought-out ending!).

The music was torture. It never changed and I knew those three out-of-tune notes were going to clang again at any second. I should have muted it but I kept thinking the game would end at any time as it had gone on for so long.

The game had potential. I love creepy, eerie games. But this game was not creepy or eerie at all. It was b.o.r.i.n.g. And I am afraid of clowns! Seriously.

I usually like **** games although they are certainly not as good as some other devs. I'm disappointed in this game. It had promise but didn't deliver. There are other "spooky" amusement park games that are great and I enjoyed playing them.

Cherry

Edited on 06/29/2013 at 12:25:23 AM PST

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Oct 18, 13 5:48 PM
This is one of my favorite games. The graphics are interesting as well as beautiful - a real treat for the eye. The hidden object scenes are a delight because there are no "tone-on-tone" objects, nor are there ones where only a portion is visible, but you still have to search closely to find everything. I personally found the difficulty level of the puzzles to be just right, not too hard nor too easy.

In fact, the difficulty level of the whole game was perfect for me (I consider myself an intermediate player) and I never had to resort to the walkthrough. The few times I was undecided where to go next, the hint button pointed me in the right direction.

Since I buy a lot of games, it says a lot that this is one of only a handful of games I own that I've played multiple times. And to think I almost didn't buy it because I don't like clowns!

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Nov 8, 13 1:52 AM
Graphics and artwork look very spooky and fun, but this is a very easy game with only one level of game play. It would be a good game for a beginner.

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Jul 24, 14 12:27 PM
Really good game. Alot like Dreamland. The graphics and music were good and I agree with the masses about clowns being creepy. Just remember It by Stephen King. Okay, I didn't need to put that in but now I'm on to scarey tales. See how that measures up.

Go to: