Re:Post any Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by jvaughansc on Dec 17, 11 10:39 AM
Can't figure out how to free the children! I'm sure it's something simple and I'm just missing it!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 17, 11 12:59 PM
I just happened to see this, but next time you'll have better luck getting answers if you don't post in the technical issue thread. (This thread is just for actual game errors, download problems, etc.)

So, on to the children... Do you see anything near their ice prison? Is it missing anything?

bombaa27
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,421 Posts

[Post New]by bombaa27 on Dec 19, 11 8:44 PM

I am just wondering if there was a fix for the goblet issue, I try not to use the guide or walkthrough unless I am hopelessly stuck. When I became hopelessly stuck and read the forums, it was already tooI late as I already acccepted the key from Kai. Very frustrating. I retraced my steps also but no way to get goblet.

normagene
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by normagene on Dec 24, 11 2:50 PM
I have downloaded the game and now it won't install. It doesn't give me the option of un-loading the game & starting over. What to do?

normagene

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 26, 11 9:48 AM
normagene wrote:I have downloaded the game and now it won't install. It doesn't give me the option of un-loading the game & starting over. What to do?

normagene

Do you see it in the Game Manager? If so, just go back to BFG and download it again from the game's page or your purchase history, if you bought it.

If that doesn't work, uninstall the BFG Game Manager (from Programs and Features for Windows 7 or Vista or Add/Remove Programs for XP). Then reboot the computer and download the game again from BFG. The Game Manager will reinstall itself when you download the game.

You might want to turn off your firewall and antivirus programs when you do the download. One or the other is probably the cause of the issue. Just be sure to turn them back on as soon as you finish installing the game. Don't do any surfing on the web until they are back on.

[Post New]by Dick11 on Jun 12, 12 1:26 PM
Antialis wrote:I have the same issue as sitngulfside.
I'm at Chapter 5 and can't get any further, as one of the HoS aren't available - more specifically the one where I need to find the last goblet.
Please help.
Thanks

[Post New]by sandradolores on Oct 23, 12 11:01 AM
Need help with finding jems. I have the collector's addition and the guide mentions nothing about collecting jems so I am stuck. Can anyone hslp. Also, I did not receive the last goblet. This is quite frustrating. Oh, I always try reloading a game when it has glitches. The first problem I mentioned is not, I believe, a glitch.
Thank you ever so much.

Sandra

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 23, 12 1:46 PM
Hi sandradolores,

For the goblet issue you're experiencing, this thread here might be useful. In there, some other Fishies have provided some tips on locating that goblet.

As for the gems, there are a few threads in the Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Collector's Edition Forum here that cover how to locate them. One way to find threads that talk about the gems is to use the Advanced Search feature (on the right side of your screen under the 'Search All Forums' section). You can set the Forum to search in that particular game Forum and for the word 'gem'. That may help in locating information pertaining to each unique gem.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by sandradolores on Oct 23, 12 7:35 PM
Thank you for your suggestions. Everyone with Bigfish has been so very nice. Taylor helped me with some major problems and was just wonderful!

Tarlyna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Tarlyna on Sep 27, 13 12:16 AM
I have had this problem with more than just this game. However, because I want to play this game I am posting it here. I am attempting to reactivate an already purchased game to play it again on my iPad and I keep getting the message that I have never purchased this game. I have purchased this game (months and months ago) for my iPad. I simply wish to reactivate the game, to play it again.. What do I do?

Thank you for your time.
Laurie Lyddy
LaurieLyd@comcast.net

[Post New]by njboyer on Sep 27, 13 10:44 AM
All iPad/iPhone games are handled through the Apple App Store, not thru the Big Fish website. You should check the "Purchased" tab in the App Store. Make sure you are logged in with your Apple ID and password. You should find your game listed on that page. From there you should be able to reinstall your game.

Go to: