Killing the skulls is impossible, please return my money

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 13, 12 9:28 AM
Hi Robie23456,

It looks like a few players were having trouble with this part of the game as well. I scrolled through some other threads here and found this advice about how it can be done:

DragonLadyOz wrote:you need to "Hit" the skulls when they are larger and coming towards you. It also took me a while to do this, but I managed it (probably by accident) when I concentrated on the closest ones.

rbtowner wrote:I'd been stuck for hours on this too - then found that by unchecking 'Full Screen' in the options menu, the skulls become smaller because the screen is smaller, but the cursor stays the same size making it much easier to hit the skulls.

Also, don't keep hitting the skulls till they explode as it uses up the time - just hit each one a couple of times then move on.

Worked for me, hope it helps.

That info was from this thread, in case you'd like to check it out or ask the players there for more specific info: HELP Can't kill the skulls.

But if you continue to have trouble, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team and they can work with you to find the best option for getting things resolved. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 11/13/2012 at 9:29:17 AM PST

Re:Post any 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Julie478 on Jun 9, 14 8:12 PM
gingergal wrote:I played with no problems then in the village straight after the blacksmith appears I can't get out of the scene, the arrow won't change so I can go backwards. The curser does change to hand going in the inventory and I can access the main menu etc but as the game saved in that place I can't get out!

I'm having this same problem, except I'm at the bell tower and can't get out of the scene. I can't go backwards. Cursor changes to hand in inventory as stated above and I, also can access the main menu, but I can't go to the next scene.

Go to: