nightmusk
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by nightmusk on Jan 6, 12 5:00 AM
i cant exit the game
only by turning on task manager and do it this way
as no menu comes up when i play

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 13, 12 5:29 AM
patcam52 wrote:During speaking sound goes on and off, you know, it pauses and then starts again, its not my computer, everything else is fine with my other games, but this one needs to be redone, and PLEASE someone spell check, BALLLOON only has one L!!!

Actually balloon has two L's, not 3 as in your post

[Post New]by Dsharalin on Jan 17, 12 10:51 AM
I just tried to play the demo and couldn't. The screen comes up where I am supposed to put in my player name - I type it in and click ok - then it tells me I need to enter a profile in order to play! So I type in my name again, again it tells me I need to enter a profile - over and over and over again. It won't let me bypass this screen or exit.

I'm very disappointed, as I was really looking forward to trying this game!

[Post New]by MikeBeachBum on Sep 11, 13 7:35 AM
Ipad collectors edition.

I finished the main story, but when I try to play the bonus chapter it just repeats the ending scene of the main story then returns to the main menu. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Technical Issue in Collector's Edition Tile Game at the End

[Post New]by QueenBossLady on Sep 17, 13 5:27 PM
Hello! First of all, I'm a huge fan of these games. I've downloaded/played a lot and have never had a technical glitch before. There's a first for everything, though, and I'm not sure what to do.

I'm playing on an iPad, fyi.

I'm at the very end where I have to collect 3 sets of tiles to complete a mosaic. Somehow I managed to collect 2 sets of tiles, plus the glass tiles. But when I went to get the 3rd and I was supposed to play the game I wasn't sure how to play it, so I hit the "hint" button. Oops! I forgot that when you're in a puzzle "hint" becomes "solve." That's okay, though. It solved the puzzle and now I can see the tiles in the hold that I'm supposed to get but I can't get them to save my life. I'm touching, tapping, smearing, everything, but I can't get them into my inventory. I'm wondering if it's because I let the game solve the puzzle for me? If so, is there a bug fix for that? I'm soooo close!!!

Thanks in advance!

[Post New]by JessiMac on Nov 4, 13 12:51 PM
Got exactly the same issue, also on iPad. Please help!!
Seriously depressing, seeing as QueenBossLady's bug was logged in Sept...?

QueenBossLady wrote:Hello! First of all, I'm a huge fan of these games. I've downloaded/played a lot and have never had a technical glitch before. There's a first for everything, though, and I'm not sure what to do.

I'm at the very end where I have to collect 3 sets of tiles to complete a mosaic. Somehow I managed to collect 2 sets of tiles, plus the glass tiles. But when I went to get the 3rd and I was supposed to play the game I wasn't sure how to play it, so I hit the "hint" button. Oops! I forgot that when you're in a puzzle "hint" becomes "solve." That's okay, though. It solved the puzzle and now I can see the tiles in the hold that I'm supposed to get but I can't get them to save my life. I'm touching, tapping, smearing, everything, but I can't get them into my inventory. I'm wondering if it's because I let the game solve the puzzle for me? If so, is there a bug fix for that? I'm soooo close!!!

Thanks in advance!

Edited on 11/04/2013 at 12:53:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Bookcatt on Jan 12, 14 12:58 PM
I'm having the same issue with picking up the third group of mosaic tiles. I'm on a Kindle Fire 2nd gen.

AngyC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by AngyC on Feb 3, 14 4:47 PM
I collected the key from the key box and there was a click and the garden gate opened in both realms. Trouble is I now have no key to put in the turtle's mouth and so cannot collect the pool ball on the other side. Hints are now jammed at that point in the game although I have got well beyond that point, but I'm still down one pool ball.

Buggy game, it seems.

[Post New]by Victoriasch on Jun 3, 14 12:07 AM
Please can you tell me why the hint is stuck in the children's room Every time I leave the room it's the same hint.

[Post New]by wilsonwrites on Jul 7, 14 9:39 AM
I've been playing on a kindle fire 2nd gen. I installed the game and played for awhile, then exited. When I clicked on the game to continue playing, it loops from the big fish logo pages to the intro page and back again. I uninstalled/reinstalled the game and it worked fine for awhile, but now it's happened again. Have enjoyed the game until now, but not enjoying this glitch. Is there a fix?

rie78
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by rie78 on Jul 20, 14 4:36 AM
This is still an issue. Any fixes as yet please? Am playing on a samsung tab 2
JessiMac wrote:Got exactly the same issue, also on iPad. Please help!!
Seriously depressing, seeing as QueenBossLady's bug was logged in Sept...?

QueenBossLady wrote:Hello! First of all, I'm a huge fan of these games. I've downloaded/played a lot and have never had a technical glitch before. There's a first for everything, though, and I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance!

Edited on 07/20/2014 at 4:36:55 AM PST

[Post New]by krugerand on Jul 31, 14 4:06 AM
every time I return to the game, I'm back at the beginning again. have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. please help because I was really enjoying it

Go to: