char1962
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by char1962 on Jun 20, 12 6:59 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:
jennievirginia wrote:am stuck, I can't find code at top of stairs going up to top of light house, I have fuse and shovel and magnifiner glasses left.


On the wall halfway up the stairs it says NWSNw. On the ground floor is a wall chart showing compass directions with numbers by them. Write down the numbers for N, S and Nw. W isn't on the chart, but you should have revealed the number for W when you mopped up the paint on the floor. Enter those 4 numbers on the key pad.
well i put those numbers in 2 6 14 8 and nothing happin what did i do woung need ancer please help i still will keep look at walk through for other clues

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 20, 12 10:41 PM
Try 2, 8, 6, 15 (not 14).

 

Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by desley_bfg on Jul 1, 12 11:54 PM
This is without a doubt the most well designed and created game i've ever played. Sure the hint button would have been great. Yes i had to use the Walkthrough guide on several occasions. Still, this game; Escape From Ravenhearst, was fantastic.... The storyline was amazing and the puzzles, totally confusing. All around great job. I hope that there will soon be a number four edition to the Ravenhearst series.

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by mcfSTUCK on Jul 2, 12 7:47 PM
I am stuck! I have a magnifying glass, shovel, rag, and bucket. I can't work on the fuse box because no fuse! I have been through every scene but I can't figure out what to do next. Can you HELP ME?

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 2, 12 8:50 PM
mcfSTUCK wrote:I am stuck! I have a magnifying glass, shovel, rag, and bucket. I can't work on the fuse box because no fuse! I have been through every scene but I can't figure out what to do next. Can you HELP ME?
Fill the bucket with water under the bridge. Open the hood of the car with the rag, put the water on the engine and take the fuse.

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by mcfSTUCK on Jul 3, 12 11:03 AM
I am in the morgue area and I have 3 red pills, blue feather, magnifying glass, one blue pill headphones, pliers I can't get the code for the speaker, can't get the Dr scrubs open, What should I do next?

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 3, 12 2:50 PM
mcfSTUCK wrote:I am in the morgue area and I have 3 red pills, blue feather, magnifying glass, one blue pill headphones, pliers I can't get the code for the speaker, can't get the Dr scrubs open, What should I do next?
Give the headphones to the surgeon. You can then get closer to him and access the surgery table. There are several new items to find there.

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by MsSherlock101 on Nov 2, 12 12:37 PM
Okay..Just beginning..How in heck do I get the Locks off the gate...and..pick up that key that fell down in the rocks that I THINK opens that door to the cottage? Thanks!

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 2, 12 12:48 PM
You're at the lighthouse and have probably missed the turning off to the cottage (two separate locations).

 
yvie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by yvie on Nov 14, 12 5:22 PM
bfgRhone wrote:Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/sH6AbR">Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Walkthrough</a>


Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

 
yvie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by yvie on Nov 14, 12 5:25 PM
bfgRhone wrote:Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/sH6AbR">Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ Walkthrough</a>


Happy gaming!

bfgRhone


I would have liked for this game to be more user-friendly. For example; the walk-through directs me to an item but never once prompted me to search for it on my own. Subsequent MCF games were very enjoyable but this one is nearly impossible to solve without much help. Thanks for the effort though.

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by tcottrell on Nov 27, 12 10:41 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:Every game is different. What were your numbers?emember when you do the sliders that it's D N A from left to right.
i am stuck to

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 27, 12 12:34 PM
tcottrell wrote:
Mr_Russ wrote:Every game is different. What were your numbers?emember when you do the sliders that it's D N A from left to right.
i am stuck to

1) look under the letters D, N and A on the birth certificate and write down the numbers you find
2) go to the DNA machine in the delivery room and move the sliders to enter your numbers. You can't see the numbers, so you have to approximate - 1 is at the top, 12 at the bottom
3) go to the three dials on the side of the bed and check if the arrows point at your numbers (DNA from left to right, like the hours on a clock)
4) if the arrows are not correct, go back to the DNA machine and adjust the sliders. Then check again
5) when all three arrows are correct, hit the green button by the delivery shoot

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by tcottrell on Nov 30, 12 5:21 PM
ok can,t figure out how to go to basement i passed it up somehow need the sheet how do you get to basement?

 
rex19
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by rex19 on Nov 30, 12 10:32 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:
dianaturner23 wrote:Oops - I have one more question - for now! lol I found another key for one of the kids that is locked in the water. The key is in the hospital where the heart monitor is on the guy that has the IV where the red pills go. When I saw the key I was able to push on the green button and the hammer went up a few times to hit the glass it is encased in, but then it stopped hitting the glass, only putting a crack in it! How do I get this key out? HELP!! lol
There are two buttons on the heart monitor, and each controls a hammer to hit the glass at the top. One button is activated by giving the patient the four red pills. The other by the blue pills, which I don't think you have yet. Have you found the key inside the dummy on the operating table yet? Focus on that key and what's behind its door first.




I'm having the same problem! Please help!

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 1, 12 4:12 AM
tcottrell wrote:ok can,t figure out how to go to basement i passed it up somehow need the sheet how do you get to basement?
You need to complete the morphing objects scene in the pantry, put batteries in the door light and put the cans of dog food in the right order by the door light. The basement door will then open.

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 1, 12 4:14 AM
rex19 wrote:
SeverineSnape wrote:
dianaturner23 wrote:Oops - I have one more question - for now! lol I found another key for one of the kids that is locked in the water. The key is in the hospital where the heart monitor is on the guy that has the IV where the red pills go. When I saw the key I was able to push on the green button and the hammer went up a few times to hit the glass it is encased in, but then it stopped hitting the glass, only putting a crack in it! How do I get this key out? HELP!! lol
There are two buttons on the heart monitor, and each controls a hammer to hit the glass at the top. One button is activated by giving the patient the four red pills. The other by the blue pills, which I don't think you have yet. Have you found the key inside the dummy on the operating table yet? Focus on that key and what's behind its door first.




I'm having the same problem! Please help!
If you have the same problem I'm going to have to give you the same answer - the one you just quoted

 

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by tcottrell on Dec 1, 12 2:56 PM
stuck again can,t find code for the other security door found left one 96320

 
SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 1, 12 3:18 PM
tcottrell wrote:stuck again can,t find code for the other security door found left one 96320
The code for the right door is on one of the monitors in the monitor room. You have to change channels to find the feed with the code.

Note that the code changes every 60 seconds, so wait by the monitor until you see the code change, because then you have the full 60 seconds to go back to the door and enter the code. If the dial on the door moves from red to green it means the code has just changed again and you'll have to go back.

 
rex19
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by rex19 on Dec 1, 12 3:25 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:
rex19 wrote:
SeverineSnape wrote:
dianaturner23 wrote:Oops - I have one more question - for now! lol I found another key for one of the kids that is locked in the water. The key is in the hospital where the heart monitor is on the guy that has the IV where the red pills go. When I saw the key I was able to push on the green button and the hammer went up a few times to hit the glass it is encased in, but then it stopped hitting the glass, only putting a crack in it! How do I get this key out? HELP!! lol
There are two buttons on the heart monitor, and each controls a hammer to hit the glass at the top. One button is activated by giving the patient the four red pills. The other by the blue pills, which I don't think you have yet. Have you found the key inside the dummy on the operating table yet? Focus on that key and what's behind its door first.




I'm having the same problem! Please help!
If you have the same problem I'm going to have to give you the same answer - the one you just quoted





I found the key in the dummy's mouth. I also I went back to all places where it says the blue pills where and it wouldn't let me go back to those certain places probably because I completed those activities.

 
 
 
 
Go to: