Re:Post any House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by trackgirl1227 on Aug 28, 13 6:23 AM
I played the free version of this game on my iPod and decided that i wanted to upgrade to the full version. However when i go to play it is at the end of the free version and i click unlock and it tells me "you've already purchased this In-App purchase but it hasn't been downloaded" and when i try the already purchased it locks the game up. I have all up to date software and it charged my itunes account. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing is working. Please someone tell me how to fix this problem.

Re:Post any House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Momz2013 on Feb 20, 14 12:49 PM
Having issues with the flower arrangements! Every time I try to move the flowers in the right order it reverts and won't let me move. Is there a secret to this, please, please fix! I've tried double tapping, moving flowers to different areas nothing works! If no help then I want my money back. Game downloaded using ipad.

[Post New]by Momz2013 on Feb 20, 14 6:54 PM
I can't get past the part where you need to arrange the flowers according to the picture above the mantel. Every time I move a flower and I go to move another flower in its place the first flower reverts back no matter where I place it. Frustrating cuz I just purchased the game and I can't move on. Please, please help me? I use an ipad.

[Post New]by FuzzyRabbit on Apr 19, 14 9:47 AM
nabee wrote:it doesn't even start.
This is what I am experiencing as well on Mac Mavericks os I can't even put a name in as player therefore the game won't even start!!!

Miri08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Miri08 on Jul 19, 14 6:41 AM
If anyone is still having problems with arranging the flowers in the correct order ( like I was!), there is a golden patterned grill type thing under the mantle the flowers are sitting on. This is where you have to place the flowers in the correct order, not on the mantle.
Someone else shared this part earlier on in this forum thread however they didn't mention that the flowers must be put with the bottom of each stem touching exactly on the middle of the bottom line of the patterned grill otherwise they just go straight back up onto the mantle again.
Just keep trying to place each one of them exactly in the middle and it should work.
I hope this helps someone as I was about to give up on the game thinking there was no way to make it work.
Good luck!
Miri

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 6:44:41 AM PST

[Post New]by Tam3ra2003 on Oct 7, 14 3:04 PM
Is there any way to transfer my pc games to my iPad? I have a lot of games bought on my laptop through here but now I own an iPad. Can I convert my games that I have purchased to play on my iPad?

Go to: