Re:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Queen of Death forum

[Post New]by peezysgigi on Oct 12, 12 8:48 PM
I enjoyed playing this game, but I am stuck on screen where you have to move the rock to retrieve the Gear. I found all hidden objects on scene, but can't seem to move rock!!! HELP???

[Post New]by peezysgigi on Oct 12, 12 8:57 PM
gdf31251 wrote:I can't get past the owl at the beginning. How do you frighten it away? I've tried the inventory and nothing works here.

"Pick up the large spotlight inside the carriage and place in viwe of owl. This will shoo it away!!"

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hatlady on Nov 4, 12 5:32 PM
I see one other "puzzle solver" asked about that third door in the area of Stella's throne room but I did not find an answer to why aren't we let into that other room, how does one open that foreverlocked door, or why wasn't that extra unused, unseen room offered as a "bonus" after finishing the game? Did anyone find out if that room was a mistake by the gamemakers or was it just abandoned by the time they got to the nearend of the this one? Would appreciate any clues as to what happened here
Love, Hatlady

[Post New]by vickiecarter93 on Jan 3, 13 9:05 AM
how do you scare the owl away?!! (0<0)

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 3, 13 10:12 AM
Hi vickiecarter93 and welcome the Forums.

It looks like another Fishy asked about scaring the owl, and here's the response they received from another player:

peezysgigi wrote:
gdf31251 wrote:I can't get past the owl at the beginning. How do you frighten it away? I've tried the inventory and nothing works here.

"Pick up the large spotlight inside the carriage and place in viwe of owl. This will shoo it away!!"

Our Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Walkthrough also describes how to get rid of him by putting the flashlight on him. If you'd like to check it out, just click that blue text above. It should be a good guide if you run into any other tricky parts to the game too.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Auntydodo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Help!!!

[Post New]by Auntydodo on Jan 25, 13 7:08 AM
louburg wrote:
lisamilena wrote:two questions....

on a wall theres a lion with a lock on its nose and u need to insert a code i got the code wich is 39 but when i enter it doesnt work

...#2 by the tree house there is a sculpture on the ground what do i give to it in order for it to work...?

The code gives you "39" you need to add a third digit, trial and error. Keep trying different numbers 391-9.

The sculpture needs a drink, but first you must free the goblet with a pickaxe, then fill it from the fountain in the basement.

Auntydodo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Auntydodo on Jan 25, 13 7:10 AM
I need the bas relief from the library but can't see it. I have checked the walk thru but the bas relief isn't in the room. Now stuck! Help please?

Vik73
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

How to give the Elixir to Stella at the end

[Post New]by Vik73 on Jan 25, 13 9:39 AM
I cannot give the Elixir to Stella. I tried to go in all room again to find something else but nothing. Can someone help me, please?

jjayc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jjayc on Feb 24, 13 12:42 PM
I can't give Stella the elixir at the end of the game. What do I need to do?
What am I missing?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 28, 13 3:49 PM
Hi jjayc,

I just posted some advice for you over in the other thread you started here.

Hope it helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 02/28/2013 at 3:49:53 PM PST

[Post New]by 63highpocktes on Apr 29, 13 5:23 AM
I WENT THRU WAKLTHRU; BUT THERE WAS NO CORAL IN BOTTOM OF BARREL.ALSO FOUND NO DAGGER.

[Post New]by mamalane on Sep 15, 13 11:14 AM
I have the same problem but didn't follow the walk through and got out of the line of things so don't have the crowbar because already took top off of barrel and can't find the coral can't finish game with out it
No dagger either I am totally stuck some one PLEASE HELP getting new computer and this will be wiped out do not want to start over

Edited on 09/15/2013 at 11:36:58 AM PST

[Post New]by barbaradougal on Oct 2, 13 10:02 AM
disaster struck! Am playing this on iPad and when I got to chapter 3 in the basement, everything went fine, I placed the valve, filled the goblet, and placed the gem in the pillar, which opened to show the gold key. Then the game froze so I had to turn off the iPad. When I restarted the game, the gold key was not in the pillar and nor was it in my inventory. So what do I do? I realised the key must be for the box in the carriage right at the beginning and I don't know if I can finish the game without this. Really don't want to start over. Moderator - can you help?

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Oct 6, 13 9:30 AM
I bought this and can't play it. It was redownloaded and I still can't play. the free version was awful (couldn't play). Help.

[Post New]by Lioness81g on Oct 7, 13 9:04 AM
Spoilers********

I am stuck near the end. I have 9 of the daemon heads but the other 3 hos aren't available. I looked T the walkthrough and the game doesn't prompt the hos. I don't want to play it all again but I want to finish the game. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by rhernandez0703 on Nov 7, 13 11:12 AM
brenbaker wrote:I have two items in my inventory: a lighter and a telescope. When I hit tieh "hint" button, it constantly tells me to search another area. I've searched every area numberous times but nothing is opening up and I don't see any way to use the lighter or the telescope. Help!

[Post New]by eula81 on Jan 7, 14 7:01 PM
How do I find the coral It is supposed to be in the barrel but is not there. Also the hammer to break the mirror in Stella's bedroom.

[Post New]by neolava on Jan 11, 14 9:10 AM
I found an eyepiece and I used it for the centipede, now I can't find another eyepiece for the telescope. Where is it? Please help!

[Post New]by hayyou333 on Oct 17, 14 1:07 PM
brenbaker wrote:I have two items in my inventory: a lighter and a telescope. When I hit tieh "hint" button, it constantly tells me to search another area. I've searched every area numberous times but nothing is opening up and I don't see any way to use the lighter or the telescope. Help!

Go to: