Orchard problems

Re:Orchard problems

[Post New]by Syndi_Rose on Apr 7, 09 4:37 PM
Uniqtabi wrote:Are they ever going to fix thix problem? I just tried to download again and it still just automatically shuts down after the "preparing the orchard screen". I love time management games and I'm looking for something new to play but I can't ever seem to get this to work. I left a previous post and it doesn't seem like Big Fish is big on fixing this this problem.

I'm begining to think they dont care. I've emailed them repeatedly asking about it and no replies. It works for some but not for others..I guess they figure some is better then none and move on to the next game.

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Orchard problems

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 27, 09 6:45 PM
motherx2 wrote:has anyone else had problems loading this game once you download the trial version????

I've downloaded this game from playfirst and had trouble when trying to play it.... so i deleted that file. now i find the same problem when i download it from here..... i'm so ready to scream
I don't think anyone else had that problem.Not me.

fishgirl77
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by fishgirl77 on Apr 29, 10 6:12 PM
the only problem with mine is that it stretches the game weird so the sides of my screen are black and its like everything is stretched out vertically, like its too tall.

[Post New]by kmcbrair on Jul 13, 11 8:38 AM
Having the display problem myself where it stretches in the middle with lots of gap on both sides. Running on Vista. The odd thing is, this didn't happen when I tried the game on WildTangent.

Go to: