Re:Welcome to Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten forum

[Post New]by pars27 on Jan 12, 12 5:01 AM
I cannot find the hazlenuts either. The hint keeps indicating the tambourine!

[Post New]by pars27 on Jan 12, 12 5:01 AM
I cannot find the hazlenuts either. The hint keeps indicating the tambourine!

[Post New]by pars27 on Jan 12, 12 5:06 AM
Got them. Use the tambourine to scare the mouse beside the suitcase and fan at left of picture.

[Post New]by ucanava155 on Jan 12, 12 11:38 AM
i have bough this game but unable to play due to download

wotty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by wotty on Jan 15, 12 6:45 AM
hi i cant find a way to combine a pencil to??
need a fly swat
searching for a hour now
please help
thanks

suesay
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Welcome to Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten forum

[Post New]by suesay on Jan 23, 12 11:11 AM
SassyBoots wrote:I'm having two problems already and I've barely gotten started. I know I need a knife which can be sharpened on the whetstone, but I can't find it. I know I need to combine the stick, cloth, flammable liquid and the lighter to make a torch, but I can't combine them and I can't put them into the torch holder one at a time, either. Any suggestions? I'm stuck!!

[Post New]by gloryme on Jan 23, 12 2:53 PM
I am struggling with the HOS with the bicycle outside the upside down house. I cannot find the Water Bottle solution. I have found the screwdriver and assume it's involved, but I've touched it to about everything there and haven't succeeded. Please help. Thanks!

[Post New]by myling on Jan 23, 12 4:41 PM
Pop balloon with screwdriver to get water bottle

[Post New]by ycram77 on Jan 26, 12 7:36 AM
I am stuck on the second door--how do I get the dragon? I clicked on the paper and do not know where to place it to get the dragon.

[Post New]by ycram77 on Jan 26, 12 7:49 AM
Okay--I found the dragon. It was a rag and not a piece of paper. The drawing was on the wall and had to wipe it clean with the rag. I can't believe 20 out of 30 people recommended this game--me, personally, I wished that I had never bought it!

[Post New]by Locasciogirl on Feb 3, 12 10:43 AM
Cannot find the green pear I know I need to use the chop sticks but I don't know where it is can anyone help me please?

[Post New]by hookedokie on Feb 4, 12 10:12 PM
Please tell me how to get into the sandcastle and do I really have to start the game over? WE play these games for entertanment not aggravation! Where is the walk through? Thank You

[Post New]by flowerbear on Feb 5, 12 10:56 AM
okay, have blown up the ship's hull and on board but am completely lost as to where to go now....I am so frustrated--why isn'there a walk-through????!!! I have a drawer handle and gun powder --where do I go next????? aaaaargghhh!help please.

jsp13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jsp13 on Feb 8, 12 2:40 PM
I'm amazed that so many of you have got so far! I'm totally STUCK at the rainbow puzzle....
Help...?

I like this game, it's quite intriguing, but if I can't go any further then grrrr

Appreciate your help, Fellow Fishies! xx

PS: Anemones a good too!

Edited on 02/08/2012 at 2:42:14 PM PST

[Post New]by DCWOLCOTT on Feb 8, 12 6:01 PM
tooshoes wrote:
MY PROBLEM AND WHERE I AM STUCK is in door # 3 - I have not located the last flower petal for the puzzle nor the handle for the press. Have not found the bowl as yet either nor do I know how to get rid of the sunflowers! When I use the hint button (like others) it is pointing me back to # 2 door which is now closed.... Any help anyone can offier on navigating through my issues in door #3 would be most appreciated!

Many thanks!

I'm having the same problem. I've gotten this far, can't figure out how to get through the sunflowers or find the bowl to collect the oil for the clock. I have the clock key, the press handles, and like you, when I try "hint" it points to the 2nd door that opened -- but it is closed and I can't get in. I have the fishing pole, the reel, got the last flower part -- but am stuck with no oil and no bowl to collect it in.

HELP fellow fishies!!

Edited on 02/08/2012 at 6:04:16 PM PST

[Post New]by DCWOLCOTT on Feb 8, 12 6:16 PM
FINALLY figured it out, Tooshoes!

Twist the handles on the "press" and it turns upwards, and tells you it's blocked by the sickle -- which you use to cut down the sunflowers!

Very frustrating -- I've been stuck for longer than I care to admit.

[Post New]by Ayindee on Feb 12, 12 7:58 AM
@wotty: Which part are you referring to? I remember a pencil but I don't recall it being used for a fly swat. Is this the HOS for the Christmas Tree at Grandpa's House in the dream segment?

@Locasciogirl: I assumed you have already found your chopsticks but if you haven't, just click on the hint and it will show you where the chopsticks is. If you are looking for where to use the chopsticks on, it's on the left hand corner of the screen, a blue and white vase.

@hookedokie: You have to obtain a chess piece (I think it is from a HOS. Can't remember for my life). You will then have to use the chess piece on the sand boxes.

@flowerbear: In the ship, you have to cross to the other half of the ship with boards that you can find just outside the portion where you blew the hull up. There you can enter a scene where you will use the drawer handle on one of the drawers at the bottom middle of the screen. There will be a box on the left where you can place the gunpowder.

@jsp13: The colour scheme is as such from left to right: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue and Purple. Start with filling up the right side of the cross before you complete the left side. You have to move some blocks out of the way first though.

I hope I remember all the correctly X_X My apologies if I got some stuff wrong!

[Post New]by hidenseeker on Feb 12, 12 3:50 PM
green pear is in the blue and white jar left corner.

[Post New]by lilredhood on Feb 12, 12 8:53 PM
where is the golden statue in the top part of the ship where you find the pistol? The only statue that I can find is the cherub but the spray gun does not want to work on that.

[Post New]by lilredhood on Feb 12, 12 9:09 PM
i found the statue its by the tea pot but now i'm stuck in the cave waterfall hog screen. I pick up the little shovel which is supposed to lead to the W but where is it?

Go to: