sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island forum

[Post New]by sunmoog on Jun 15, 09 4:46 PM
I need more wick, I found the 3 in the granite house, but I need 2 more pieces! I can't dismantle the pieces i put together! Please help me! Thanks I got it.

Edited on 06/17/2009 at 9:34:25 AM PST

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sunmoog on Jun 16, 09 2:34 PM
monalisa078 wrote:Can any-one please tell me how dismantlable the fishing rod (if is possible)

Thanks

sorry this one got on the wrong form.

Edited on 06/16/2009 at 5:27:33 PM PST

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sunmoog on Jun 16, 09 5:14 PM
I can not beleve it!!!! I have completed it!!!! It is amazing!!!! I may answer any and almost every question!!!! This is one of the best games and the BEST graphics in any game I played. {and I played around 10}

Hope my answers help!!!

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island forum

[Post New]by SEANSMOM7 on Jun 28, 09 9:22 AM
I love this game and have been playing over and over but I have a couple of questions that I have not seen posted. There are a few places where the gears pop up but cant figure out what to do with them...the SOOT on the beach and GRANITE HOUSE writing above the cave entrance. How do you find the jaguar and how do you make the telegraph work.

[Post New]by letsis on Jul 9, 09 12:34 PM
one of my favourite games!!Ive played it soooo many times!!

[Post New]by honeylam on Jul 15, 09 11:06 AM
I decided to go through Mysterious Island one before trying the two and have gotten stuck in the submarine. I cant get the thrusters to lift the walkway. Do I need to combine them with something else?

[Post New]by SEANSMOM7 on Jul 17, 09 1:17 AM
Combine them with Jeb and put two under under the door

Lelizzz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lelizzz on Jul 17, 09 9:22 AM
Why cant i download the game? It has taken over 8 hours now, with many "download interrupted" and then it starts over. At the highest point i were up to 34%.... Is there something wrong with the game?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 17, 09 11:44 AM
You haven't got as far as the game yet. The problem is the network connection between your pc and the BFG download server that hosts the games.
It's made worse because the download isn't restartable from the point to which you got before the connection broke. I think that's a deficiency in the download service, personally.

You could end up trying for days. (I did with my last download). It may be worth sending an email via the green envelope, but there aren't necessarily any quick and easy solutions.

Lelizzz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lelizzz on Jul 17, 09 12:38 PM
Thanks mr russ for your answer. How did you solve the problem? Or did it just solve itself after a few days? I have gotten the file to my computer, but then the game client starts and the whole game is supposed to download. Thats where it stops working. Have gotten up to 45% now but im back on 1% again because it got interrupted again.... Have mailed BF and hope they can help me, or at least give me an answer.....

TBat55
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by TBat55 on Jul 17, 09 6:52 PM
Downloads are easier if your Virtual Memory is set to "System Managed Size" or maximum value ... and you use something like Norton Express Cleanup to remove junk. Even then I've had to repeat PAUSE and RESUME every time it slows down and stops.
VM: Right click My Compooter, Properties, Advanced, Performance - Settings, Advanced (change VM) .

But they still need need a better server...

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 18, 09 4:13 PM
"Download interrupted" overrides any saved download and starts again from the beginning. I just tried on a different day at a different time and succeeded eventually.

[Post New]by crystal_lite11 on Jul 19, 09 7:27 AM
Hi, is there a demo for this game i just seen the 2nd one and wondered if i should try the game out before i buy any of them Thanks

[Post New]by crystal_lite11 on Jul 19, 09 3:49 PM
Hi I found the hour demo on iwin but didn't get very far trying to work out how to move on the beach but i've decided to buy it with 1 of my credits, fingers crossed i don't regret it

[Post New]by rrutland1 on Jul 21, 09 10:11 PM
can someone tell me how, if all of my inventory boxes are full w/ other stuff, and i have an object in my hand that i don't want to use, how do i get it out of my hand??? thanks!!

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island forum

[Post New]by elinakara on Jul 22, 09 10:49 AM
hi!does anyone know how to cure the monkey?i've already put a clean cloth on its head but i can't find out what's next

[Post New]by Pinksocks_x on Jul 23, 09 3:02 AM
hi can you please tell me how to find the candles so i can go to the cave. thanks..

[Post New]by tayelle4 on Jul 23, 09 6:28 AM
tayelle4 wrote:
rrutland1 wrote:can someone tell me how, if all of my inventory boxes are full w/ other stuff, and i have an object in my hand that i don't want to use, how do i get it out of my hand??? thanks!!

At the top of the stock squares are dividers like a file- hit one of those to give you more storage room I got stuck on this three times before i saw this.

[Post New]by mazmoe on Jul 29, 09 2:38 PM
please could anybody tell me where the elderberyy pith is pleas as i can not sem to fined it at all.thankyou.xxx

[Post New]by cleavergir on Jul 30, 09 9:15 AM
Hello what about with boles?

Go to: