lilhexy
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty Too technical issues here only

[Post New]by lilhexy on Jan 20, 12 11:09 AM
Game has been working okay up till now. Had it freeze a couple of times but now Im having a new problem..I did five levels on the japanese restaurant, did the bonus game, and now I can only get a couple of minutes into the sixth level and the game shuts down..just disappears and the game manager pops up asking if I want to play again..this has happened several times and Ive noticed around the same amount of play time. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else had this problem? Looks like I wont be able to finish the game..I hate that..
Lilhexy

micandra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by micandra on Jan 20, 12 11:16 AM
bensmom521 wrote:
micandra wrote:I can't click on items for orders. It says it has an untimed mode and you can change to it. How? no way I can see. Was this game even beta tested by the game company before it was release?

Once you've gotten to the world map, on the opposite ends of the bar at the bottom, are the options for timed and relaxed mode. Hope this helps.

Yes, I had to auto adjust the screen to see them. Before the adjust, they where cut off the screen.

I updated my video driver, it didn't help.

leo1985
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by leo1985 on Jan 20, 12 1:32 PM
I have been playing the game for a few days now...today i'm trying to play and i get a message from my computer telling me "error while unpacking program, code LP5. please report to author"...and it won't open the game..please advise of a resolution.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 20, 12 3:54 PM
Hello everyone,

If you are having troubles picking up ingredients or if the game is running slow, please first try switching off the custom cursor from the options menu to see if this helps. If not, please take a look at the following help article for some troubleshooting steps that may resolve the issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're having troubles finding specific items, you may want to try seeing if you need to purchase the item from the department store.

If you're receiving an LP5 error, please take a look at this help article:

NSIS and LP5 Errors

Still having troubles with the game? Please get in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can help you one-on-one with this game. Please also attach a Dr. Felix report so that we have the best information to assist you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by floridagirl1026 on Jan 20, 12 5:20 PM
Once I moved into the wider kitchen, I was unable to drag the foods to the stove, mixer or pots. I left click on the items to drag it down and I get the side errors. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by dakotanprudle on Jan 21, 12 9:51 AM
There is some serious technical issues with this game. Put things in the oven, won't come out to give to customer. Tried over and over. I'll pass on this game until the issues that i'm having and other people are having are fixed.

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Jan 21, 12 1:02 PM
Windows 7 auto-detects a compatibility problem with the game and set it to Windows XP (SP2). I previously had to click items more than once before they could be picked up.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jan 21, 12 1:32 PM
I changed the compatibility on this and still have problems with the crepes showing up to put in the oven on level 2.

lorilolo33
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by lorilolo33 on Jan 22, 12 2:19 PM
lilhexy, im having the same problem, it just shuts down, if im lucky i might get one of the japanese levels finished, if theres not an update soon i might have to get my credit back for this one

Pinxfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Pinxfreak on Jan 23, 12 9:29 AM
I got the dreaded (and long forgotten) Blue Screen of Death & a big Windows crash while playing the game. Tried again...same result. Was going to uninstall....reinstall & try again but looking at all the other tech probs people are having I don't think I'll bother. Shame cos I loved the first one & def would have brought this one.

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jan 24, 12 1:43 PM
replaying the game just to be sure but some trophys awarded but do not show up in the trophy room the vegetarian and japanese so far. Just wondering if its happening to anyone else.

SueB990
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by SueB990 on Jan 24, 12 2:50 PM
My game keeps crashing in the Japanese Restaurant. I am so bummed I wasted a credit on this, now I can't even finish the game!!

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 24, 12 8:02 PM
Well it seems that I am in the same boat as many here with this game, I am now at the end of the game and can not advance because it stops working, just goes back to the game manager and ask me if I want to play again.

Sad,

It has nothing to do with my computer or graphics or memory, or ram, is the game, I have not problems playing any other games so far, the only way to advance is uninstalling the game and installing again every time it does that so I can advance to another level.

Kind of frustrating.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jan 24, 12 8:17 PM
Anyone who has problems, maybe contact tech support so they can have logs. I did the other day.

ebosr1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ebosr1 on Jan 25, 12 11:15 AM
Any fixes yet to download? I press on an ingredient and it won't budge. Please fix this bfg, it's such a good game.
Thank you, ebosr

[Post New]by angel_yy84 on Jan 26, 12 1:35 AM
Hi, need some serious help, I can't find the play button after I downloaded the game anywhere.

[Post New]by lori4819 on Jan 26, 12 1:09 PM
Having some of the same problems - clicking ingredients with no result, etc. However, having painstakingly completed 5 restaurants, it won't go beyond Level 50 to the 6th restaurant. It looks like I am 60% finished - should 3-4 more restaurants to go.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 27, 12 12:46 AM
Hi everyone,

We have a new version for 2 Tasty Too that fixes the issues with level 49. If you were experiencing this kind of trouble, please go ahead and try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

More information can be found here:

UPDATE! New version available for 2 Tasty Too! January 26, 2012

If you have tried reinstalling this game and your problems haven't been solved, please continue to let us know by posting in this thread and make sure to get in touch with Tech Support.

Please include a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report together with your request so our representatives can collect information on these tech problems and pass that on to the developers.

In order to keep on track of all new issues, I'm going ahead and lock this thread. Please find the new tech thread here.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

Go to: